Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses (22374 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Image123:

What is the meaning of the word "apostate"? What part is a lie in the OP? Is it that there was no regional convention themed 'REMAIN LOYAL TO JEHOVAH'? Is it that they did not say those things that the OP said were said?
A whole lots of lies. The Op never surfaced since then. Just check his profile, and you may understand that this is not just a normal observation but something else.

But I can confirm to you that the op lied in many ways.
There was a convention, but his write up is not limited to the convention.
You may need to read again

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Emusan(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Image123:
Why do you think the OP is an apostate? He made some valid points IMHO. Stop threatening and either ignore or address his points. Is threatening a gift of righteousness or a fruit of the spirit?

That's the way they're being wired...instead of addressing the points he raised they start to tag him an apostate.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Image123(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
olaolaking:

A whole lots of lies. The Op never surfaced since then. Just check his profile, and you may understand that this is not just a normal observation but something else.

But I can confirm to you that the op lied in many ways.
There was a convention, but his write up is not limited to the convention.
You may need to read again

Okay, thank you very much. So what parts of his write up are lies?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2016
henrychubayo:
@christianfreedo.

What did I discover about you? I look at your profile, I discovered that you may have be removed from been one of JW and it has pained you so much that all you do for a living is to find facts about JW to post here. Do you think that you can change JW by your apostate actions? Never. You can only change yourself and focuse on the religion that you are going now where you have find your salvation.

What else did i discover? I see why you are bitter about JW. You were removed cause you are proud and arrogant sinner and have not demonstrated genuine remorse. Sorry.

Why should we disregard you? You came here talking about the Convention of JW whom you openly criticized, wronged, and portrayed as false. You made it seem like you opened your heart to everything that was said. Why you went to look for facts to back you claims.

What advice do I have for you? if you have find the true church, go for it. Why do you spend your whole time criticizing JW if they are false worshippers. I only have one fact for you. In just few years ago, JW are 6000000 members world-wide, currently, They are 8000000+. There is nothing you can do to stop them if God is on their side. All your effort are just in vain.

@bolded, I wish I can leave the organisation. I really wish I could. But I can't leave with my reputation still intact, and I can't leave when I'll be cut off from my family. That's the problem.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2016
mrtegation99:

Lies
All are produced by our Voluntary Orchestra in Patterson New York

All it takes is to get to YouTube, type epica, eternal flame. Then you compare it with the convention video of the future paradise. All, it takes is a little research, just a little.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2016
mrtegation99:

Take a look at this Dumb blood headed Apostate

Just tell one of the elders that you cannot accept the organisation's doctrine on Jesus mediating only for the Anointed. That Jesus mediates for all, as shown in the Bible and see what happens.

Maybe you may not be aware of the doctrines yourself

@bolded, I'm sure you will you that phrase when in the house to house ministry
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2016
goody1shoe73:
It's obvious u attended the convention, that is if u did,with a sealed mind. The organization is afraid of the internet and the Jw.org website is the single most translated website in the world. what an irony. Its clear uv sunk into apostasy

Maybe I have been reading the publications more than you. But note, I said Internet and information spread, it scares them.

As a little assignment, check jw.org website! The section that deals with legal issues if you will find anything about the legal case on child sexual abuse. Then you get back to this forum.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2016
wellmax:

Thanks for the info. I have always known JW to be false teachers

Members are not the problem, they just accept anything they are told without checking if the scriptures support them or not. Even If the scriptures doesn't support the doctrine or position taken, the will still have to accept it and give excuses for them.

So, I don't really blame the members, I blame the leaders that have continued to feed the Falsehood, even in this information age.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by rolapexy(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2016
ChristianFreedo:
2016 "REMAIN LOYAL TO JEHOVAH" REGIONAL CONVENTION OF JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES

I just returned from the 3 days’ Regional convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses, titled, “Remain Loyal to Jehovah”. It was as expected. Talks, videos, demonstrations, interviews and experiences about loyalty, loyalty to Jehovah, the organization, the faithful and discrete slave and our brothers. But I can’t really remember talks about loyalty to Jesus and his teachings, I stand corrected, but they were much talks about loyalty to the faithful and discreet slave, which is the governing body and it's teaching.

There were examples of those who were loyal in bible times and those who were not loyal. Videos were played and replayed, it lived up to my expectations. At the end, my resolved was strengthen, to be more loyal to Jehovah, Jesus, my fellow Christians and to the truth (as can be found in the bible).

However, after all is said and done, the whole essence of the “Remain Loyal to Jehovah” convention come down to this and this alone. Be loyal/remain loyal to the organization of Jehovah’s witnesses or you are not loyal to Jehovah.

How so?

The bottom line is these, if you are a Christian and not a Jehovah’s witness, then you are not loyal to Jehovah neither are you serving him. Period!

No matter how sincere and genuine your worship to God is, no matter how morally clean and righteous you are, no matter how good you are, no matter how kind and loving you are and even if you preach daily to people about repentance toward God and faith in our lord Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21), no matter the Christ-like love you show and no matter how many pages of the holy scriptures you cover, no matter how morally upright you are and no matter how many prayers you offer to God and how sincere there are, as long as you are not a member of the Jehovah’s witnesses organization, you are not worshiping God and cannot be said to be loyal to Jehovah and can never survive into God’s new world. That is all, the whole essence of the convention.

I attended the convention myself. U shud not criticise people for what they believe. U are way out of line.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 12:37am On Dec 08, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

@bolded, I wish I can leave the organisation. I really wish I could. But I can't leave with my reputation still intact, and I can't leave when I'll be cut off from my family. That's the problem.
Hear yourself. Any reasonable person will know that something is wrong somewhere.

I was born in the organisation. I left when I became dependent because I used to ask myself If I have been brain-washed. So tell us more about the cutting off please. Tell us more about your reputation. You mean you are still a member and you still go to their meetings even though you do not accept the huge bunches of lies and deceits been peddled by these people as you claimed? So you pretend to accept them in their mist and choose to do otherwise somewhere else? Ha! I fear you at this junction. Hypocrites! Then no reasonable person should listen to you because you are just an hypocrite.
Biggest I HAVE EVER HAD ENCOUNTER WITH

2 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:47am On Dec 08, 2016
goody1shoe73:
It's obvious u attended the convention, that is if u did,with a sealed mind. The organization is afraid of the internet and the Jw.org website is the single most translated website in the world. what an irony. Its clear uv sunk into apostasy

The organisation does everything for a reason.

When the word organisation is used, you or millions of witnesses are not included, but the leaders, the governing body are the organisation.

They brought out God's Kingdom rule, because they needed to counter what many have revealed about the teaches, doctrines and false prophecies of earlier publications.

Today! They bring out all sort of means to preach, cart work, videos, and others. The reason? Because they need growth. Growth isn't as expected.

Circuit oversear comes for a visit, talks more about preaching, but especially teaching, because they need growth, just like any other churches. And, really, they growth is redundant. You may not see it herein Nigeria, but in European countries, just do a little Googling on it, and you will be surprised.

The same applies with this convention we just enjoyed. A lot has happened in the past few years, and the organisation needed to reinforced loyalty. I have listed the most important of what has been happening.

So, this post was never about me. Or apostasy. Of course, anyone that speaks again "the truth" is committing apostasy. But it was about revealing what most witnesses are in the dark about! Some of the happenings the governing body is hiding from them, while requesting unquestioning loyalty.

As for me, I had decided, I can't be loyal to anyman anymore. Neither will they be the ones that will lead me to salvation. And I'm happy with the decision I made.

And one more thing, even if Jesus or apostle Paul were to be alive today, and condemned the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses today, the organisation will brand him an enemy of "the truth".

Also, it is only Jesus the Bible refers to as the truth. So, if the organisation refers to themselves as the truth, then obviously, one of them is lying, either the Bible or the organisation.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:50am On Dec 08, 2016
olaolaking:
Hear yourself. Any reasonable person will know that something is wrong somewhere.

I was born in the organisation. I left when I became dependent because I used to ask myself If I have been brain-washed. So tell us more about the cutting off please. Tell us more about your reputation. You mean you are still a member and you still go to their meetings even though you do not accept the huge bunches of lies and deceits been peddled by these people as you claimed? So you pretend to accept them in their mist and choose to do otherwise somewhere else? Ha! I fear you at this junction. Hypocrites! Then no reasonable person should listen to you because you are just an hypocrite.
Biggest I HAVE EVER HAD ENCOUNTER WITH

Sorry that you feel that way. It is never that easy, especially if you have so much attachment. However, even in Jesus's day, they were secret disciples he had, like Nicodemus?

So, leave, the organisation has made things so difficult. But I'm still working my way.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:52am On Dec 08, 2016
rolapexy:
I attended the convention myself. U shud not criticise people for what they believe. U are way out of line.

Golden does it apply to the organisation? Do they criticise people for their believes? If they do, then they have no moral ground to cry when other do same
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 1:14am On Dec 08, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

Sorry that you feel that way. It is never that easy, especially if you have so much attachment. However, even in Jesus's day, they were secret disciples he had, like Nicodemus?

So, leave, the organisation has made things so difficult. But I'm still working my way.

But let me ask you again, who is an hypocrite? (1) I was eighteen years when I became a ministerial servant. (2) I delivered my first public talk before 19 years of age. (3) I was an assistant secretary of the congregation at 20. (4) My father was/is an elder with a huge reputation within. (5) The whole community, friends on the street, schools, everywhere respected me and held me in high esteemed because of my popularity. (6) All my siblings are members. Tell me what situation can be more difficult than that! Yet I left when I was 24.
I don't think I should take you serious.
If I am asked to name a pretender, I will say you deserve an award.

A Pretender + An Hypocrite
that is what best describes you. Honestly, I wish I know you in real life and I will avoid you like a plague. You are full of deceit. You are black inside while you pretend to be white. You mean you go to their kingdom hall smiling and exchanging pleasantries? and the opposite is inside you?
Ha! I am afraid of you. This is not about religion but reality of whom you are.
You will kill easily because people will not know what you are up to since you will cover up easily.

You still have not opened more light on the cutting off of a thing

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 1:19am On Dec 08, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

Nicodemus was actually a good example why yours is a bad one. Nicodemus was admiring in secret. He was not bold enough to make it public.

Your case is opposite. You fake your own support in public to see but you go home to deny.

You are not really worthy of what we may be thinking
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=olaolaking post=51730527]
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 6:03am On Dec 08, 2016
olaolaking:

But let me ask you again, who is an hypocrite? (1) I was eighteen years when I became a ministerial servant. (2) I delivered my first public talk before 19 years of age. (3) I was an assistant secretary of the congregation at 20. (4) My father was/is an elder with a huge reputation within. (5) The whole community, friends on the street, schools, everywhere respected me and held me in high esteemed because of my popularity. (6) All my siblings are members. Tell me what situation can be more difficult than that! Yet I left when I was 24.
I don't think I should take you serious.
If I am asked to name a pretender, I will say you deserve an award.

A Pretender + An Hypocrite
that is what best describes you. Honestly, I wish I know you in real life and I will avoid you like a plague. You are full of deceit. You are black inside while you pretend to be white. You mean you go to their kingdom hall smiling and exchanging pleasantries? and the opposite is inside you?
Ha! I am afraid of you. This is not about religion but reality of whom you are.
You will kill easily because people will not know what you are up to since you will cover up easily.

You still have not opened more light on the cutting off of a thing

What do you mean by the cutting off?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by samylinks: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2016
opethom:
The religion is cool tho, I deliberately left without any reason... I wish I could continue, sometimes I asked myself my problem, maybe because I'm too shy for hous to house, I can't stand anymore on the platform and read Bible? I don't even know my problem
tell us the truth why you dissociate yourself?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Troubleking: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Op why are you lying? You claimed they relegated Jesus to the background, but I attended the convention with friends and I know they released a video about Jesus certainly being lord and christ. If I'm not mistaken, they even published a book last year on Jesus, and the convention was imitate Jesus. I still have the book.

I'm not one to jump to conclusions about anything so I had to check out the two videos. Why are you trying to deceive those who wouldn't watch the videos? What do you stand to benefit? What are you bitter about?

At the moment, I'm done with religion after being to so many churches and checking out some other religions. Religion is mostly empty, but if I were ever to go back to religion, it would JW.

Their beliefs are based on the bible more than any other church I've seen. Ask them a question that they can answer from their head, and they would still want to open bible. It's frustrating at times. They are always ready to show you from your bible too if you say their own is different. It's just that I've stopped believing the Bible. It's just another old human book with bogus tales.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nwaiberibe: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2016
I believe in God and Christ his son but I don't believe in the teachings of these mushroom churches. They seem to know how to manipulate their members through false teachings. There are over 16 churches in my street alone, so you can imagine the noise pollution we suffer every Sunday. Nevertheless, I admire are the Jehova Witness people a lot. They always look neat and they're intelligent, and they don't make shout with microphones when they preach. If at all I'd go back to church it must be that church. Only problem is that I'm a chronic sinner and don't deem myself fit to associate with them. But I've made a vow to let my kids attend their church.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by yetseyi(f): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Ironically, no one has countered the OPs claims which suggests there's an element of truth there

All I keep seeing is apostate, apostate, are his claims true? That should be the point.

All I know is the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct. If its not biblical then its false.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by opethom(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2016
samylinks:
tell us the truth why you dissociate yourself?
I dont even know why
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2016
wink wow.. Excellent I've been wishing to write this article... Very true. Jw is just a cult.

Christianity has only one leader. Jesus Christ

He is our only High Priest

Jw is not not a religion but a cult.
How?
1)Mind and extreme information control

2) Shunning and disfelowshiping of people who disagree with watchtower (non biblical teachings)

3) Shunning and disfelowshiping those that oppose local elders ( shamelessly citting korah rebellion)

4)thoughts control and membership friendliness regulation (very strict) DONT INTERACT OR SAY HI TO AN EX MEMBER (he might give you information that will definitely stir doubts)

5) In group affection and out group hatred (is wrong to make friends with people who are not jws) BAD ASSOCIATION!!

6) Coded Languages (Eg publishers, pioneers, etc)
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Ex jws should start a group ASAP...

Here's my email address thinksdave@gmail.com

We need to fight this cult.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by uzuede4(f): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Christianfreedo

It is no doubt that you are an "APOSTATE". You are one of the wolves that is in the organisation to carry whoever falls prey to it. Even when he was on earth, Jesus refused to be worshipped or even called "GOOD". He ascibed all such honor to his father Jehovah. check matthew 4:1-11. Mark 10:17,18.

Jehovah remains the only true God. Loyalty to him is a step to guarantee ur survival into His kingdom. Jesus never even said he akmighty and deserves to be worshipped. He recognised Jehovah's sovreignty. Deut6:4,5. Mark12:29,30. John14:28.

For anyone who does not know, Jehovah's Witnesses expel from among their midst any unrepentant wrong doer.1Corinthians5:1-11. Op, kindly tell nairalanders what you have done that you are no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. On the other hand, if you no longer want to be one kindly leave.

From your post it is obvious that you are an "APOSTATE". But remember,"Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7. Op, be careful what you say against Jehovah for "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of (Jehovah) the living God. Hebrews 10:31.

A word they say, is enough for the wise. He that had ears, let him listen.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:
Ex jws should start a group ASAP...

Here's my email address thinksdave@gmail.com

We need to fight this cult.

Here's a whatsapp group of created running for months now

Join.. I expect to see you here #Christainfredo

https:///9N7meouxQzlEvoCWcpsciZ
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2016
yetseyi:
Ironically, no one has countered the OPs claims which suggests there's an element of truth there

All I keep seeing is apostate, apostate, are his claims true? That should be the point.

All I know is the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct. If its not biblical then its false.
The Op had said many lies. I don't see any reason to counter it. I checked at the Op profile which you also can check. You will see why he should not been taken serious. Funny enough, he still attend their meetings as a member where he wears smiling faces and pretend to greet other members warmly. He also still participate in all those things he claims are wrong.
When in their mist, he claimed to be one of them and pretends. But at the back he is an opposite being. Can you see big deception?

That is the same deceit the fellow is spreading here.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2016
uzuede4:
Christianfreedo

It is no doubt that you are an "APOSTATE". You are one of the wolves that is in the organisation to carry whoever falls prey to it. Even when he was on earth, Jesus refused to be worshipped or even called "GOOD". He ascibed all such honor to his father Jehovah. check matthew 4:1-11. Mark 10:17,18.

Jehovah remains the only true God. Loyalty to him is a step to guarantee ur survival into His kingdom. Jesus never even said he akmighty and deserves to be worshipped. He recognised Jehovah's sovreignty. Deut6:4,5. Mark12:29,30. John14:28.

For anyone who does not know, Jehovah's Witnesses expel from among their midst any unrepentant wrong doer.1Corinthians5:1-11. Op, kindly tell nairalanders what you have done that you are no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. On the other hand, if you no longer want to be one kindly leave.

From your post it is obvious that you are an "APOSTATE". But remember,"Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7. Op, be careful what you say against Jehovah for "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of (Jehovah) the living God. Hebrews 10:31.

A word they say, is enough for the wise. He that had ears, let him listen.

What if one disagrees with watchtower teachings but still follows Jesus Christ? Explain how that one is an apostate?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2016
damariox:

What if one disagrees with watchtower teachings but still follows Jesus Christ? Explain how that one is an apostate?
Disagreeing has nothing to do with apostate. But an apostate will have deep knowledge of the doctrine, pretend to be interested, but try to lure people away from that same doctrine he pretends to agree with
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Troubleking:

Their beliefs are based on the bible more than any other church I've seen. Ask them a question that they can answer from their head, and they would still want to open bible. It's frustrating at times. They are always ready to show you from your bible too if you say their own is different. It's just that I've stopped believing the Bible. It's just another old human book with bogus tales.

How? Which of there believes? Do you even understand the academic arrangements of the various books in the Bible? If I cherry pick verses to find a word that suites my believes could I right to say the whole chapter of I found those matching words was just for those cherry picked verses?

My dear read the Bible in whole. Ask yourself what each and every author of any Bible thinks, his background and beliefs as to every issue raised by him? Don't be fooled by Bible manipulators, every Bible book is independent of each other.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2016
olaolaking:
Disagreeing has nothing to do with apostate. But an apostate will have deep knowledge of the doctrine, pretend to be interested, but try to lure people away from that same doctrine he pretends to agree with

Why should an apostate be disfelowshiped? Is disfelowshiping or expelling the right word?

What's your scriptural backup to shunning and dehumanizing an ex jw who disagrees let's say with blood transfusion if you're nothing but a cult group, controlling information?

Who protects the sheep from drifting? The Sheppard?? Who's the Sheppard? Jesus Christ!!
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Please join this link if your a closet ex jw or already left the cult.

https:///9N7meouxQzlEvoCWcpsciZ

Nigerians only!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cardinal Arinze Likely To Be The First Black Pope? / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / Why Was David Called A Man After God's Own Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.