Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Last Of Us Part 2: What The Trailer Showed Us - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Last Of Us Part 2: What The Trailer Showed Us (1104 Views)

The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview / Top 20 Low Spec PC Games 2018 | Ultimate Low End PC Games Of All Time (part 2) / Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Of Us Part 2: What The Trailer Showed Us by Techazuri: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
During this year’s Playstation Experience keynote, game developer Naughty Dog revealed The Last of Us Part 2 via a teaser trailer. It was perhaps one of the best moments during the keynote, drawing loud cheers and applause from the crowd.

The game will be a direct sequel to the 2013 hit game, The Last Of Us, and is still in early development. The trailer starts with a bloodied arm with tattoos playing an acoustic guitar. The arm is later shown to be that of Ellie, looking older than she was from the first game. She plays an eerie song with lyrics referencing the biblical chapter Psalm 23, though the lyrics aren’t entirely the same. As she sings to the tune of the guitar, we see blood trickling down her left cheek.

The camera then switches to a shot of the silhouette of a man walking towards the house Ellie is playing the guitar in. This man turns out to be Joel, the main protagonist from the first game. As Joel walks into the house, we can see the maimed and bloodied bodies of dead people lying all around. When he reaches the room Ellie is in, she sings, “I can’t walk on the path of the righteous, because I’m wrong”. Joel asks “What are you doing kiddo, you really gonna go through with this?” to which Ellie answers, “I’m gonna find and I’m gonna kill every last one of them.”

Naughty Dog’s Neil Druckmann stated, “If the first game was really about the love between these two characters, this story is the counter of that. This story is about hate, through Ellie this time. The first game you play as Joel, this game you play as Eliie.”

There was no mention of a release date. However if the past is anything to go by, a release date may be slated for as far back as 2018 or 2019. The original game was announced in December of 2011 and released two years later in June 2013. For now, fans can only wait in anticipation for further news concerning the game.

Read more: http://techazuri.com/read/the-last-of-us-part-2-what-the-trailer-showed-us/x2nzr77d0j

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Site Where I Can Play Video Games For Money / Download 2017 Best New Android Games Here / List Of Dope Games That Can Be Played On Pc Using Joystick(controller Pad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.