Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) (10942 Views)

Saraki's Speech As Buhari Presents 2017 Budget / President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To N’Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
i sucks to be ofonja grin grin grin grin

there boys dont have shame
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by TimeMod1: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

una guys are all gays grin grin grin grin

that is ofonja culture tongue tongue tongue

low life people grin grin grin
Gay calling others Gay undecided undecided
Products of fulani-- Fula-igbo. shocked shocked
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by TimeMod1: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nyanmiri water don cost, how you go survive?
brutal truth!
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
TimeMod1:
Gay calling others Gay undecided undecided
Products of fulani-- Fula-igbo. shocked shocked

ofonja gay

u guys sucks

from bayo,to bobsiky to pastor maccury. to delenle . to bisi who recently marry his white guy grin grin grin grin

una generation is finish

anyway is ofonja culture grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
TimeMod1:
Nyanmiri water don cost, how you go survive?
brutal truth!

grin grin grin ;Dlow life men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
gays
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by loopmangoat(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Shut your lying mouth. Show us where you pulled 54 billion from or shut your stinking lying mouth.

I hate furkcing liars I swear, they disgust me...
You disgust more bigot
i am not lying i have directed you to finance ministry
Why is Aregbe owing workers 2 years in arrears
Why did Aregbe use your brain for rituals
I feel sorry for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresssa: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
[s]
loopmangoat:

You disgust more bigot
i am not lying i have directed you to finance ministry
Why is Aregbe owing workers 2 years in arrears
Why did Aregbe use your brain for rituals
I feel sorry for you
[/s]

You are a liar and like I said, liars disgust me.

The fact that you can not show us where you got your lies from means you are a liar.

Is Aregbeshola and salary in Osun the reason why you can not show us what they did with your taxes, allocations and debts in Anambra?

Is Aregbeshola the reason why your Anambra can not start and commission project...?

Losers..
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

The fact that you can not show us where you got your lies from means you are a liar.

Is Aregbeshola and salary in Osun the reason why you can not show us what they did with your taxes, allocations and debts in Anambra?

Is Aregbeshola the reason why your Anambra can not start and commission project...?

Losers..

grin grin grin grin grin

i had that agbero of a govornor have not pay pensioners there money

i feel the pain of ofonjas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Justiceleague1: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
God bless the amiable gov and ppl of Anambra/S.E./Niger Delta. 2017 shall be a great,bountiful year for us all. Amen

TimeMod1:
What about Stephanie Rose, Oche Clifford, etc... cheesy cheesy
Pls tell me more wink wink
brutal truth!
yeeparipa!!!!
wonders shall never end o,who be dis?! Chaiii!!!! From T'manager,T'man, T'boss, T'minister...now T'mod! shocked
next one fit be T'mental grin
kiss am por zha turutu grin

cc themonster kingovoramwen1,limeta,tigerclaws,bloodykiller,shoottokill,kathmandu....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by loopmangoat(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Losers..
I have sent you an invitation to anambra state
Once you visit you will curse the day you were born as an afonja
Every road in anambra is tarred
The workers and pensioners are paid monthly
Anambra is the second industrial and commercial state
When you visit i will take you to that spiritualist that will cast out that bondage aregbesola put you in

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:
God bless the amiable gov and ppl of Anambra/S.E./Niger Delta. 2017 shall be a great,bountiful year for us all. Amen

yeeparipa!!!!
wonders shall never end o,who be dis?! Chaiii!!!! From T,manager,T'man, T'boss, T,minister...now T'mod! shocked
next one fit be T'mental grin
kiss am por zha turutu grin

cc themonster kingovoramwen1,limeta,tigerclaws,bloodykiller,shoottokill,kathmandu....

HAHAHAHA

AH SWEAR DAT BOY NA MENTAL CASE!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Justiceleague1: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
robay1:
if I insult u now,dem go ban me again,so get out of my mention undecided
afo..a grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Justiceleague1: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
robay1:
Igbo,nyamiri cheesy
mental grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Justiceleague1: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Viva Anambra state,sai Obiano.

robay1:
if I insult u now,dem go ban me again,so get out of my mention undecided

afonja mental...u registered on the 5th and are already spittin venom,that means u aint new on here,u must be havin an old moniker doing 'nysc' in beans forum...no worry,dem go catch u.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by robay1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Viva Anambra state,sai Obiano.

afonja mental...u registered on the 5th and are already spittin venom,that means u aint new on here,u must be havin an old moniker doing 'nysc' in beans forum...no worry,dem go catch u.. grin
guy leave me abeg,u knw get work
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
robay1:
Was he lieing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by robay1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yyeske:
Was he lieing?
ask google
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Justiceleague1: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2016
Sai obiano
robay1:
reveal thyself,afo..a grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Commences Fixing Of Potholes, Traffic Lights / Ekiti: Oyebanji Hails Appeal Court Ruling, Dedicates Victory To God, / ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.