Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" (27326 Views)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / I Am Sorry For Criticizing Buhari – Soyinka - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Weedcrusher: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
arsenal33:

Your info is incomplete...Prof is 82+...and his wife is....

Bro ask Google, the guy Sabi pass me
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by YabaLeftist: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bikonu, what is wrong with this man of late? He's been talking out of turn recently, making unguarded statements, castiging and hauling invectives at everyone.

He recently called Nigerians stupid and too inferior for him to share the same geographical space with him. Said he'll tear his American passport if Trump wins, that he'll conduct a funeral on inauguration day. Then he criticized Bubu for congratulating the Gambian president-elect. All from his big mouth.

What is really wrong with him? Throwing tantrums up and down like a two year old child. Is it that senility is gradually eating up his brain or mental degradation? If that be the case, his relatives will do well to take him to the nearest shrink, before he strips and enters the market.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by passyhansome(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
This happens to every man at a particular age Prof has gone SENILE.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by reubenjosh89(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Old Age
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by 4nobody4every1: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense,

"I thought I had obtained the wrong picture" - which picture? You had a newspaper for the eyes, radio for the ears, television for the eyes and ears and yet, you got the wrong picture

Recession sef grin
tongue
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by DONSMITH123(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
thesicilian:
Someone should get Prof a wife, or at least a girlfriend

he has a wife please.

Folake Doherty-Soyinka
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Sir2rexninefour(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Senility on freak! undecided
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by YabaLeftist: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
freshness2020:
SMH
Old age has set in.

Old age no good? Eiyaa, I see you no wan reach old age. undecided
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by morbeta(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Konji is seiously affecting this man's sense of reasoning.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Sir2rexninefour(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Weedcrusher:

What do you people gain from passing wrong info? Wole Soyinka has a wife, and they have been married since 1989. Her name is Folake Doherty-Soyinka

Prof is 82+ old age surely setting in

@Bolded, the more reason he should learn to STFU!

The last I checked, it's more honourable to say less than necessary, the more you speak, the more you're likely to say something FOOLISH!
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Sir2rexninefour(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
YabaLeftist:

Old age no good? Eiyaa, I see you no wan reach old age. undecided

grin Dis your moniker shocked. I hope it's not what I'm thinking undecided
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by kennytidistar(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
The weed Tinubu gave this man during 2015 general election is so potent that it is likely to be effective and run in his brain through the remaining part of his life, well anyway to get this kind of people brainwashed is not ordinary eyes, you need that kind of weed to brainwash him. But now imagine the side effect very image destructive.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by arsenal33: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sir2rexninefour:

@Bolded, the more reason he should learn to STFU!

The last I checked, it's more honourable to say less than necessary, the more you speak, the more you're likely to say something FOOLISH!

the person that gave u d info is ....WEEDCRUSHER!!!

LOL
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by thesicilian: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Weedcrusher:

What do you people gain from passing wrong info? Wole Soyinka has a wife, and they have been married since 1989. Her name is Folake Doherty-Soyinka

Prof is 82+ old age surely setting in
DONSMITH123:

he has a wife please.

Folake Doherty-Soyinka
okay.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
he's 80 now, so it's likely he's just idle.

sir Soyinka, i respect you,
please find an activity to occupy yourself with.
thank you.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by LastSurvivor11: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Am beginning to think that he copied someone's novel if he can't understand newspapers..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by africanusvu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tribal sentiment apart.so far laws of nature exist.so far kamma rules.so far biblical and quoranic teachinhs ar true.THIS MAN THAT INTRODUCE CULTISM WHICH AV RENDERD MANY FAMILIES SOROWFUL.can neva ever escape his share of the tears.he became a prof bt close permanently.d chances of others.who says he wil go free.THE EVIL DAT MEN DO LIVE WIT THEM.this cultist is abt to face another chapter of his life.IT IS ABT TO START
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Pascal181: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
My Bible tells me DAT even when a fool keeps quiet he's adjudged to be wise. Soyinka where did u miss it?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Almand: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
arsenal33:

so who should we believe?

"What do you people gain from passing wrong info? Wole Soyinka has a wife, and they have been married since 1989. Her name is Folake Doherty-Soyinka

Prof is 82+ old age surely setting in"
Soyinka have leaving alone without a wife for a very long time now
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Weedcrusher: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
I do. But not with much flip flopping.

Sure
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by hakunajay(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
I guess same illness as Kemi Olunloyo has attacked our prof. His people should sedate him please. I respect his old age even though I'm not Yoruba... Society should do something for him before Parkinson etc [God forbids] set i in. I feel sorry for you prof. Old age has kicked in its time to bow out of the scene and live peacefully like Pa Taiwo Akinkunmi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Myself2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
TippyTop:
The way some people capitulate before the dullard is mind boggling.

Come to think of it, it would serve Soyinka to read and understand issues before berating somebody. Old age is telling on this erudite professor.

Not really old age,it also shows he's a scumbag and not as erudite as most of you erroneously take him to be

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Kingbuhari(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
wifeless untidy bushy gray hair cultist... a disgrace to Noble laureate... TUFIAKWA
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Ayatullah(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
PointZerom:
It's either old age is affecting this man or he's high on Ala Ngwa Weed.

Above all the man Soyinka 'poke nose' into everything and believes he knows everything........now he has made a fool of himself!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by hamilton62(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/06/miscommunication-soyinka-apologizes-criticizing-buhari/
we comprehend the pretence Prof. You have just aired the basis and your mindset... out of the heart the mouth speaketh prof... don't worry, you won't be jailed but you are lilly livered because you know what happened to your Aunte the Kuti, so your mind and being need a restitution with this words...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by MENELIK1: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
wifeless untidy bushy gray hair cultist... a disgrace to Noble laureate... TUFIAKWA
Osu, I don't need anybody to tell me your parents are irresponsible!
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by DONSMITH123(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:

becareful. he is your dad age if not older than. respect please.,
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by breakeven: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
So!!, what is wrong with baba Soyinka sef? Well , must be old age tinz.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by MENELIK1: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrutalJab:
old afonja....Na their way
young Osu, what is your way?
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Kingbuhari(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:

becareful. he is your dad age if not older than. respect please.,
my dad will never talk without wisdom...

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Kingbuhari(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
MENELIK1:
Osu, I don't need anybody to tell me your parents are irresponsible!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp / Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.