Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) (42496 Views)

Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram / Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS / See The Seized Helicopters Handed By Customs To The Nigerian Air Force. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by tdayof(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
airminem:
World War 2 kind of aircraft in 2016. It is gonna be used for tourism in the Northeast.....Crap!

Bullshiit!!! That's is an awesome trainer!!!!!

Nairaland disgust me.

5 Likes

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
which kind plane be dis now? plane wey suppose dey museum
make una come see beta plane jare

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
I thought that's a gift from Pakistani govt as I had read in Punch Newspaper? I'm not understanding cry
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by tdayof(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaguy77:
Meanwhile Uganda just bought several state of the art Sukhoi SU-30MK2s jets from Russia

Our country is finished.

Don't type shiit.. That's a trainer and moreover, we're expecting three JF-17 soon. The 2 seat version is the reason for the delay.

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by idupaul: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
donphilopus:

PaulIdu, how far na You don switch to your real ID?? Mynd44, take note! No dey stalk only me. cool

Hello please what do you mean? This is my only ID

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by tdayof(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
breakeven:
Thrash. From the land of islamabad? If we had gotten our act together we are supposed to sell arms to Pakistan. But with the likes of the dullards at the helms of affairs nothing good will ever come out from Nigeria.

Sell arms to a nuclear armed country?

Nigerians and our arrogant behavior.

2 Likes

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by donphilopus: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
idupaul:

Hello please what do you mean? This is my only ID
Lol...I hear. It doesn't concern me though.

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Henry1006(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Which kind joke aircraft be this?
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by idupaul: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
tdayof:

Don't type shiit.. That's a trainer and moreover, we're expecting three JF-17 soon. The 2 seat version is the reason for the delay.

How can a country with 170 million people to protect not have some air superiority fighter or capability..The J17 will clearly still not fit that role ..If Uganda can get the flanker C what is stopping us please . As it is now we don't have an Airforce capable of stopping or intercepting another Airforce ..The J7 can't do that,the Alpha can't do that also

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Duru009(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
These are msjorly some of the war weapons bought by Jonathan regime. Thy are been deliverd now...... ..
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
chimere66:
Pakistan Chief of Air Staff, Air Chf Mshl Sohail Aman yesterday handed over Symbolic Super Mushshak Aircrafts to the Nigerian Air Force.The symbolic handover was received by the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal SB Abubakar.According to Nigerian man Jack, COAS Sadiq Abubakar is the best man in Buhari's administration.Below are the reasons he gave....

'My Best Man In PMBs Administration...

BULLET POINTS:

Has just acquired 4 super mushak training aircraft

Restores 15 Air Planes & Helicopters within 17 months

Reactivation of 4 additional airplanes at advanced stage

Procurement of 4 medium airlift utility helicopters & 3 light attack aircrafts underway

By 1st quarter of 2017 training aircrafts will be increased to 21

Personnel from Pakistan already on ground to train NAF student pilots

First time since more than 30yrs such an upgrade is taking place

Fire On Sadiq Abubakar!

#PMBSecurity'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/naf-acquires-mushshak-aircrafts-from.html
the super mushshak is a training aircraft bought to replace our diamond trainers.
it would be basically used to training cadets. this is part of the deal that involves the JF-17 THUNDERS Which status has been stalled.
the talks and eventually agreement was signed under the last administration with delivery time set for early this year.
the current Govt added a couple more units and stalled some parts of the aggrement . four units of JF-17 THUNDERS( NAF real fighter since the days of the jaguar) was supposed to arrive this year but as usual we dumped out the negotiations of the former admin did uselessly again placed it in the budget and we are sniffing the air waiting for it.

originally we were supposed to be supplied a minimum of 12 trainers this year to make complete the 24 agreed upon but this just to pacify NAF officers murmuring.

end point : NAF procurement still has a long way to go .
our airspace is not safe one bit

3 Likes

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by BigIyanga: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why doNaija folks always add " s" to plural words like equipment, luggage and aircraft?
Plural of aircraft = aircraft

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by tdayof(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
idupaul:

How can a country with 170 million people to protect not have some air superiority fighter or capability..The J17 will clearly still not fit that role ..If Uganda can get the flanker C what is stopping us please . As it is now we don't have an Airforce capable of stopping or intercepting another Airforce ..The J7 can't do that,the Alpha can't do that also

Jf17 is multirole. UPDF flankers do not pose any threat to us.

Large RCS = Red flag and not as advanced as her counterparts.
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by tdayof(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

Tell me any country that operates a single raptor apart from US.

That shiit is a trainer for Christ sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
airminem:
World War 2 kind of aircraft in 2016. It is gonna be used for tourism in the Northeast.....Crap!
Your level of stupidity and ignorance marvels me. You are calling a 5th generation trainer aircraft a 'WWII aircraft'! U deserve a bottle on ur head!

2 Likes

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:
Idiot! A trainer aircraft is totally different from a fighter jet.

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by ahaz: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
idupaul:

The spitfire is a more complex plane than this please ..you cant compare both ..the spit fire machine gun could fire round in between its propeller and this contraption cant... See below image of the Supermarine spitfire and Mushshak ,it's clear the spit fire is far more complex in design , aerodynamics and performance
I agree with u
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by idupaul: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
tdayof:

Jf17 is multirole. UPDF flankers do not pose any threat to us.

Large RCS = Red flag and not as advanced as her counterparts.

The J17 will really be an upgrade for our Airforce the this time ,I pray the make the orders with the truth testes klmnov engines than the Chinese variation because that would make the difference in sustained flights
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
breakeven:
Very soon Iraq and Yemen will sell aircraft to us. We are in this mess because we have refused to put away tribe and religion from our politics. Its unfortunate that a land with some of the brightest brains in the world has become a laughing stock.
This is one of the most advanced trainer aircraft in the world. Turkey and UAE are currently using it.
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Xbee007:
first of all m nt an idiot and in every way i have more sanity than u. Secondly what a frustrated soul u are u think coming online to lash out at strangers will get u ahead in life or solve the miserable challenges u face in ur home? did u get how to talk like this from ur parents? no sane person will call another an idiot just to pass a point across. it only makes u a lesser being.

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Lol Nigeria is a useless country I swear. Let's keep equipping our Army with refurbished world War 2 aircraft grin. One day Ghana will overrun us.
Pls stop saying Nigeria is a useless country. Just because u see awof data no mean say make u con dey type terrible and negative things about ur fatherland.
Google is ur friend. Educate urself about Super Mushshak and u will realise it is one of the best trainer and light attack aircraft in the world.
Stay positive!

2 Likes

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by backtosender: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind the confused people.

Imagine the AIRCRAFT they bought in this recession.
They bought CASKETS and Burial Bags .
I was expecting something Fair not this rubbish
Is this not the type they use to MONITOR wild animals and bush pigs....
yes it is

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

first of all m nt an idiot and in every way i have more sanity than u. Secondly what a frustrated soul u are u think coming online to lash out at strangers will get u ahead in life or solve the miserable challenges u face in ur home? did u get how to talk like this from ur parents? no sane person will call another an idiot just to pass a point across. it only makes u a lesser being.
If what u hav just done right now is the definition of sanity in ur own dictionary then something must be seriously wrong with u.

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Xbee007:
If what u hav just done right now is the definition of sanity in ur own dictionary then something must be seriously wrong with u.
i wont belittle myself nor come down to ur level by exchanging banters with u, nah nah dats what i call sanity. call it anything u want, mention me all u want i wont respond ull only be wasting ur time and exposing ur bad attitude to other people viewing the thread. so go on have ur fun of mediocrity D:
one last bullet, are u pained cos i made reference to ur parents? really i dint even call them names yet u are wailing that something is wrong with somebody. clearly ur sanity should be checked as i said earlier if u were really ok in ur head u wont use pass ur comment with an insult. xbiitch or xbee07 is dat wat dey call u L grin L. dont think u can insult anyone online and think u can get away with it lol this nigga right here wont let u go easy.
m done with u, given u a food for thought about ur challenges, mention me i wont read whatever gibberish u try to concuct.
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by idupaul: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Xbee007:

Na lie oo..this is how we purchased Alphas as jet trainers in the 80s and before you know it turned into everything...Besides this is the Super Mushshak and not the light Mushak that is reserved for training ..The super Mushshak is actually suited for light ground attack in the mould of the Tucanos we were denied

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by shotster50(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
This one be like one wey go fly up wey no dey fly come down

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO WITH THIS, DISTRIBUTE BREAD!!!?
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Xbee007:
Pls stop saying Nigeria is a useless country. Just because u see awof data no mean say make u con dey type terrible and negative things about ur fatherland.
Google is ur friend. Educate urself about Super Mushshak and u will realise it is one of the best trainer and light attack aircraft in the world.
Stay positive!

Bro I can actually feed and clothe you and your family so be mindful how you quote and approach people. Nigeria is a useless country and I stand to be corrected. I guess you haven't stepped out of this country to know how a sane country functions

2 Likes

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecidedA dinosaur in 2016
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by patrickkkk: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
This looks like baby Biafra plane used during Nigeria civil war. It was built and assembled by the foreigners who fought along side for Biafra.Nigeria needs to restructure its education system if in 2016 Nigeria's aeronautic engineers can not build a simple designed manned 2seat light aircraft of this type. Seriously somebody needs to tell me that they did not import that plane. Its a big shame on Nigeria and its education system!!! Big shame I repeat!!!!!
Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by kentus123: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:
How I just wish this Biafran flat heads can just eat well and start a turmoil so we can test all this our new and refurbished weapons and fighter jets.

Best gift for Burutai this Christmas...

Operation Python Dance

you will continue to be a perpetual parasite all through ur life time.

gigantic slowpoke

1 Like

Re: The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) by Grundig: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Buhari keeps making gej look like he over acheived. These look worse than the simulator planes I used in university while contemplating majoring in aeronautics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS) / Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.