Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) (17499 Views)

6 Important Steps Involved In Grooming Your Beards / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Stop Hair Breakage And Grow Your Beards With This Hair Combo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ever wondered how some guys achieve fuller facial hais while you struggle with strands of hair littered all over your face. The solution to the problem is not farfetched, though some people tend to be favoured by their in inherited genes while those that are not so lucky can also learn some basic tips to achieving the same full bearded result thereby solidifying your claim as a beard gang.

Week 1: I would suggest you get beard oil or a nice hair cream laced with dried cannabis leaf (marijuana or egbo leaf). Wash your face with warm water and massage with the beard oil or hair cream mixture at least two hours before bed time. For beard oil I would suggest Castor Oil for beard growth. If you’re used to a clean-shaven face, the first week of beard growth is less about what you do, and more about what you don’t do. Be forewarned: Your scruff is about to look weird, and feel weirder, but you have to resist the urge to shave, trim, or cut. It’s important to get a sense for the final shape of your beard, and hedging your luscious face forest will certainly skew the results. After day three, you’ll also begin to feel that dreaded itch. Resist the urge to scratch, lest you bring on infection.

Week 2: This week is all about observation: You’ll begin to get a sense for the shape of your beard—where it’s patchy, where it’s thick—which will help you pick a style that best suits your face. Growth is still the priority, so continue to resist the urge to trim or clean up the edges. The itching will still persist, so keep applying your beard oil to cut down on irritation.

Week3:
Congratulations! The hardest part is over. At this point, the tiresome itch should have almost subsided, and your scruff will begin to take the shape of a bona fide beard. This is a good time to start using a cleanser and wash several times per week and also begin training the hairs with a bristle brush. You can clean up patchy edges with a razor if you want, but don’t trim the hairs that you plan on keeping.

Week Four: This is the first major milestone on your path towards bearded greatness. The itch should be gone, the patches should be filled, and you should have a good sense of the final shape of your beard. Now is the time to choose a beard style: Whether you go for a nice bush or an unbridled lumberjack, pick a look that suits you and stick with it. Invest in a solid safety razor and don’t fall behind on upkeep: A poorly trimmed beard is major grooming faux pas. To that end, we’d recommend stepping it up with a low-key beard stylist or barber. It will keep errant strands in place, and ensure that your hairs have a healthy beard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Thepasserby(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Where are all those small boys who need beards? Seun come and see o

1 Like

Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Nonso67: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lalasticlala this deserves FP for all our beardless brothers to learn a thing or two... ishilove tell am ooo
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thepasserby:
Where are all those small boys who need beards? Seun come and see o
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'll try dt out.
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Thepasserby(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
I'll try dt out.

aren't you a lady? embarassed
LivinaPatrick:
I'll try dt out.

aren't you a lady?
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
for guys only abeg, i can;t settle fight

LivinaPatrick:
I'll try dt out.

1 Share

Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by zlatan10(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
all the good boy yaff join gang

check my zigginature
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
zlatan10:

check my zigginature

For ur kpomo mind
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by kaybills(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Thepasserby(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
kaybills:
@OP Lemme ask you...for someone who dosnt have facial hair/beard (just some little strands at the sides and jaw), can the castor oil for beard growth still work for this?

aha... aspirant spotted
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
kaybills:
@OP Lemme ask you...for someone who dosnt have facial hair/beard (just some little strands at the sides and jaw), can the castor oil for beard growth still work for this?

Yes it will, but I'd advice, you complement it with a hair cream solution (any hair promoting hair cream e.g apple , soul mate e.t.c mixed with dried marijuana leaves "egbo"wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by kaybills(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
kaybills:

How do u mean I shd complement it? Mix ALL together and massage,or one after the other

Use the beard oil when hairs start appearing, and use the hair cream mixture to force the hair to grow
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nonso67:
Lalasti clala this deserves FP for all our beardless brothers to learn a thing or two... ishilove tell am ooo
mostly drama/news threads hit frontpage
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by TimBuckner: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
kaybills:

Castor oil is not the best option for growing a beard, but it is beneficial for boosting your beard health. Along with castor oil one can also opt for other oils like Almond which cleanses the scalp and treats beard dandruff, Jojoba oil beneficial for keeping beards moisturized and hydrated. My cousin has tried beard oil and beard gel which he bought from an online store before participating in competition.
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
TimBuckner:

Castor oil is not the best option for growing a beard, but it is beneficial for boosting your beard health. Along with castor oil one can also opt for other oils like Almond which cleanses the scalp and treats beard dandruff, Jojoba oil beneficial for keeping beards moisturized and hydrated. My cousin has tried beard oil and beard gel which he bought from an online store before participating in competition.

OK, nice one
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by MIMU(m): 12:43am On Dec 11, 2016
how can one know which one is original :-Xhow can one know which one is original
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 1:59am On Dec 11, 2016
MIMU:
how can one know which one is original :-Xhow can one know which one is original

Pls rephrase yr question so I can answer it appropriately
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by MIMU(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Principe67:

Pls rephrase yr question so I can answer it appropriately
I search for castor oil on online shop it showed me diffrent typs,is there any particular brand or co dat u could suggest for us thx
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2016
MIMU:

I search for castor oil on online shop it showed me diffrent typs,is there any particular brand or co dat u could suggest for us thx

.This will do

1 Like

Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by MystiqueReine(f): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tiptoes into thread
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
MystiqueReine:
Tiptoes into thread

Do u wanna grow beards too
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by MystiqueReine(f): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Principe67:

Do u wanna grow beards too
what works on beard might work on hair
who knows?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
MystiqueReine:
what works on beard might work on hair

who knows?

Cool thoughts
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
zlatan10:

check my zigginature
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Nonso67: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
lemme go and try this
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Caseless: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Not looking for beards.
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Principe67(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
who ask you??
Caseless:
Not looking for beards.
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Gazzy88(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2016
Are you a fashion designer looking for professional tailors to employ across Nigeria? Then stress no more as Gazzy Consults recruits best tailors that understand fashion very well. Over a decade in fashion business with vast experience. Call or whatsapp 08144088142. Thanks
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Comanche(f): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2016
hey, my brother is obsessed with growing his beards and well I would love longer hair....the last thing needed now is cannabis where can we get that?..cc.principe67
Re: 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) by Hairflakes: 10:07pm On May 11, 2017
Anyone else ever tried Follicle Beard Nutrients? Heard stuff works like crae shocked and cost just N1900. Here the AD I saw, got my be sending email info@folliclebeard.com!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k / My Experience With Shea Butter / Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.