Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl (801 Views)

Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / When Men Were Still Boys,what Can You Say About This Wedding Cake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by oyetpel(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Space couldn't enunciate my topic well enough.

What am asking is, if there is reincarnation and as a male now you are to come back to the world again as a female. Same applies to female.

If these is to happen, how will live your life. Guys turning to girls, how would it feel taking a d!ck, getting fu¢ked in the ass, giving Fellatiö.

To the ladies turning to men, how would feel, when you are the one d!cking and banging instead of being at the receiving end in your present life, do you think can join the vaseline crew too? Would you break the heart of the girls as a payback to what guys did to you in your present life?

I hope readers understand my question. Let comment and answer roll in.
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Generally the rule of reincarnation is you don't get to chose what you come back as.
If I was a man I would not cope with some of the things in have seen women do. I would stay single.Its safer.
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by freesinzu(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
How would you know what you incarnated from undecided

1 Like

Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by falconey(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
not a chance, I love to drill not getting drilled.
ridiculous imagination you've gat dude.
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by Davash222(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
I go kuku die again and reincarnate as a man.
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by freesinzu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
falconey:
not a chance, I love to drill not getting drilled.
ridiculous imagination.
How would you know your a guy in your former life

1 Like

Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by falconey(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
freesinzu:
i'm just playing along, from the op's hypothesis one does know.
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by freesinzu(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
falconey:

i'm just playing along, from the op's hypothesis one does know.
NOT

1 Like

Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by falconey(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
freesinzu:
NOT
i don't get it.......
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
It would surely suck having to walk around while packing tampons/sanitary pads between my legs tho.

I can't even bring myself to list the others.

Mehn, owning a dīck is the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by freesinzu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
falconey:

i don't get it.......
Nvm

1 Like

Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by oyetpel(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
freesinzu:
What am asking is, what if you know?
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by freesinzu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
oyetpel:

What am asking is, what if you know?
If I knew I was a boy in my former life "now a girl" I would jump the bridge, can't withstand the pain and the fact people are always looking at you, that shii would make anyone uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'll kill myself then commit suicide undecided
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by Atoos(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Life would surely be harder, imagine, I wouldn't be able to urinate anyhow and anywhere again,... cry

1 Like

Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by Nutase: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Funny responses. That's why you should treat your ladies fine so that you don't pay in your next life.
Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by oyetpel(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Atoos:
Life would surely be harder, imagine, I wouldn't be able to urinate anyhow and anywhere again,... cry
What about character? Girly problems. Ex or first love cheated on you, but you still love him, while nigga has move on. Useless gossip instead on focusing on their own life, get stuck in a marriage, while attempting to call it quits means you will remain single for life and society will alwaya look down on you. Having a boy crush and not being able to tell him.

1 Like

Re: Boys, What If There Is Re-incarnation, And You Are A Girl by mofeoluwadassah: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
I had rather die again cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Dating In Your 30's Is Better Than In Your 20's / Tips To Make Your Partner Feel Loved{must READ} / Joy Turn To Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.