Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up (18301 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by mofeoluwadassah: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
O what a wicked world! sad
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by Adesiji77: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
eagleonearth:
Why are women too wicked? They are soft-spoken but heartless.

While I try to avoid generalizing, I find it curious that most of the atrocities committed against "houseboys" and "housegirls" are by women. angry

Could it be the hormones? Or the fact that they spend more time with the househelps?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
Photo: The victim, Master Daniel Okon Nse

oh Jehovah deliver innocent souls from the hands of the wicked.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by SycophanticGoat: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

No

Her case is not that serious...

To me, this is attempted murder and she deserves about 40 years..

95% of Nigerian women are naturally wicked when issues relating to their house help arises. Don't know why..

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by eyinjuege: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
The heart of some women is cemented with wickedness.
Why are humans so heartless towards each other?

Parents should please stop giving out children under 16 years as maids. I used to think it was a nice communal system we had in Nigeria where you can safely and kindly raise other people's children, but apparently I'm very wrong.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by Princewell2012(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=ShayGirl post=51693461]The question is can she pour hot water on her children to wake them up?
Do unto others what u want to be done to u[/quote)

. Not that it is even too late for the poor boy to wake up, imagine 5:30am. At that time most children were still sleeping. Besides it is very certain that that boy slept every late.

I know there a lots of other people commenting on these issue that still have such wickedness in their heart. And they don't know where their children will be tomorrow.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by bentlywills(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Mckandre:
if by any case u become a judge but God forbid .u will do wonders to 9ja. angry
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by delishpot: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
lustychima:
God created man and rested but since God created women rest eluded us

Wickedness of some women knows no bound

She for use acid na

Please stop l that bullshit. Men and women have been wicked to their kids, step kids or wards from Adam. Many men sexually abuse the house girls, step daughters, orphans, grandkids etc living with them. We may not hear it as much as we hear women's crimes because sexual abuse can be hidden under a fake smile and secondhand clothes unlike scares from bodily harm which me are also guilty of doing on wards too.

Back to topic, the woman should be put in chains and forced to wait on that sound man for 20 years while her mom remity all the money she makes from sales daily to the young man(trust fund)
Or they should make SEUN and Lalasticlala flog her 100 strokes of came every two days for the next 20 years while she serves jail time
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by Dexema(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Funny enough someone has done such to me before,the culprit should spend at least 1 year in jail.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by sweetilicious(f): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Yes ooooo

She may be given up-to 10-year imprisonment
This is barbaric. I wonder if some people still have conscience.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by Ajewealth123(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/woman-jailed-cross-river-child-abuse/
i believe if there is a law of do to people what they did to you,all these madness and wickedness will stop. In this type of case,they will also lie her down facing up, they will pour hot water on her face too
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by omegostar55(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
what do u think that will happen to that woman if u ar in that choose
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by ShayGirl(f): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Princewell2012 post=51694403][/quote]

As in ehn, am just tired of this world we live in with the kinda different types wicked humans living in it...and the funniest part is why d boy is awake doing d chores at that time, her own children would still be sleeping peacefully without any complaints from her...

My version of life is do good to everyone u can no matter the race, ideology, age or familiarity..just in d name of houseboy, look how she maltreats the poor child..smh
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by dilini(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2016
IamISRAEL:
Don't just know what to post

but you've posted a comment... Lol

My 2cents sha....
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by IamISRAEL(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
dilini:

but you've posted a comment... Lol

My 2cents sha....
did I?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by chimdi101: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Just negodu, if na me, I go disble her
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by chimdi101: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2016
angry
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by Bustincole(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
This are the kind of tin dat irritate me...

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2016
i just read a similar story. why're women doing this to their househelps? it's like they know they can get away with it. angry
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by ylaa(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
she should be poured hot water too on her face and hand.
case close.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by cicero41: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
angryshe shd b tied to a stake den slowly av her skin removed bit by bit while shez stil alive. Xo she cn feel terrible pain bfor she die....uselez woman!!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by eagleonearth(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Adesiji77:

While I try to avoid generalizing, I find it curious that most of the atrocities committed against "houseboys" and "housegirls" are by women. angry

Could it be the hormones? Or the fact that they spend more time with the househelps?
it's in them to be heartless. If women plan for you, you can hardly escape unless your head strong gan.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Houseboy's Face To Wake Him Up by omegostar55(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
if i were to be God instant the woman did that rubbish.i will make sure she face the consequence there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritualists, kidnappers And Cultists Arrested By Benue Police (Photos) / Robbers Invade Three Communities In Ibadan / Navy Hands Over Six Suspected Oil Thieves To EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.