Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Like Chief Victor Umeh Like His Followers. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Like Chief Victor Umeh Like His Followers. (425 Views)

Chief Sir Victor Umeh & His Wife Celebrate Christmas With Over One Thousand Kids / Donald Trump Chatting With Victor Umeh At Emeka Offor Dad's Burial / Chief Sir Victor Umeh Goes About Doing Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Chief Victor Umeh Like His Followers. by ejioforjm(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Comrade Arinze Okolobu grants automatic scholarship to an indigent boy who was unable to pay his tuition fee.

Read what he wrote:

“It is Good to be Good.

“As a Passerby this morning along Capital City Secondary School road,Awka while driving to work, I saw a little boy crying profusely while his Mother walks helplessly along with him, I had to slow down and asked what the problem is?

“The mother answered that her son was driven away from school due to tuitions and was not allowed to sit for exam this morning.

“Behold, I was moved to tears and drove them in my car to the School where i managed to sort out the issue of payment and at the same time was inspired to cater for the Boy's academics till he enters University.

“The School authority were astonished by such gesture of a passerby like me .

“Such inspirations of doing good to people is normal to my lifestyle, these are one of the qualities I inculcated from Ohamadike.

“The pictures are that of me and the boy with the mother, and the Teacher.

“Really it is Good doing Good.”

By Chizoba Diamond
SUPPORT VICTOR UMEH FOR SENATE
He is a role model, worthy of emulation.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Planned To Surprise Husband By Arriving Via Helicopter, Dies In Crash / In The Spirit Of Christmas : I Need Someone To Buy Me A New Phone On This Forum / If You Are To Pray For One Thing And Be Answered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.