Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano (34545 Views)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by jeylord20: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
death took u 4rm us rip dear
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by vincentjk(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rip
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Very bad...... ote author=priscaoge post=51725820]RIP pretty cry

I remember when I wasn't feeling too strong and went to the Sick bay, one of the Corper doctor in our Camp after carrying out a test, told me to give those guys that charge phones at Mami money to buy malaria drugs for me since they don't have malaria drugs in d clinic. I was shocked! Seriously? Malaria drugs that should be more than enough in such environment! Smh! They only gave me a half card of paracetamol(claiming that it's not much again) plus vitamin C tablets (White). Luckily for me I came to d camp with malaria drugs n Beecham antibiotics. I wonder why FG/NYSC officials cannot get adequate medical facilities n equip the clinics in Camp. angry angry[/quote]
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
she is in where no policeman,no armour tank on the street,no stress
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by gqboyy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
allow the girl to rest in peace abeg
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Oblak(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
I'm very much in support of this action.

Let's see how it qoes in the next 5 days.

Majority will back out.

Is the G in your keypad not functioning? Or do you just enjoy replacing g with q?
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by herzern1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oblak:

Is the G in your keypad not functioning? Or do you just enjoy replacing g with q?

People accuse me of this alot grin grin grin

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by chiefojiji(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
oku nsukun oku!

the protest can't return her!
NYSC only engine her death.
death can meet one, anywhere, even in the church /mosque.

rip to your soul.
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by ibrahimbashir99(m): 1:27am On Dec 08, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Some girls would suck and lick
D***k as if its icecream, but
when you remain sachet water
for them they will open
another end to drink it.
Aunty hygiene I hail oooo #justwant2makecomonsensewithcomedy

For this kind thread?

1 Like

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by okonta1891: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Anaphylaxis (an–a–fi–LAK–sis) is a serious allergic reaction that typically comes on quickly and may cause death. This medical emergency requires immediate treatment and then follow-up care by an allergist / immunologist, often referred to as an allergist.

Many people may not realize they have an allergy until they experience anaphylaxis. An allergist can examine you and make a proper diagnosis. If warranted, your doctor will prescribe injectable epinephrine to use in an emergency.

Anaphylaxis is triggered when the immune system overreacts to a usually harmless substance (an allergen such as peanut or penicillin) causing mild to severe symptoms that affect various parts of the body. Symptoms usually appear within minutes to a few hours after eating a food, swallowing medication or being stung by an insect.

Anaphylaxis requires immediate medical treatment, including an injection of epinephrine and a trip to a hospital emergency room. If it isn’t treated properly, anaphylaxis can be fatal. Sometimes symptoms go away, and then return a few hours later, so it is important to take these steps as soon as an anaphylactic reaction begins and to remain under medical observation for as long as the reaction and symptoms continue.

Symptoms of Anaphylaxis
Symptoms of anaphylaxis may include:
• Breathing: wheezing, shortness of breath, throat tightness, cough, hoarse voice, chest pain/tightness, trouble swallowing, itchy mouth/throat, nasal stuffiness/congestion
• Circulation: pale/blue color, low pulse, dizziness, lightheadedness/passing out, low blood pressure, shock, loss of consciousness
• Skin: hives, swelling, itch, warmth, redness, rash
• Stomach: nausea, pain/cramps, vomiting, diarrhea
• Other: anxiety, feeling of impending doom, itchy/red/watery eyes, headache, cramping of the uterus

The most dangerous symptoms are low blood pressure, breathing difficulty and loss of consciousness, all of which can be fatal. If you have any of these symptoms, particularly after eating, taking medication or being stung by an insect, seek medical care immediately. Don't wait to see if symptoms go away or get better on their own.

Common Causes
Foods: Any food can cause an allergic reaction, but foods that cause the majority of anaphylaxis are peanuts, tree nuts (such as walnut, cashew, Brazil nut), shellfish, fish, milk, eggs and preservatives.

Stinging insects: Insect sting venom from yellow jackets, honeybees, paper wasps, hornets and fire ants can cause severe and even deadly reactions in some people.

Medications: Almost any medication can cause an allergic reaction. Common medications that cause anaphylaxis are antibiotics and anti-seizure medicines. Certain post-surgery fluids, vaccines, blood and blood products, radiocontrast dyes, pain medications and other drugs may also cause severe reactions.

Latex: Some products made from natural latex contain allergens that can cause reactions in sensitive individuals. The greatest danger of severe reactions occurs when latex comes into contact with moist areas of the body or internal surfaces during surgery.

Exercise: Although rare, exercise can cause anaphylaxis. Oddly enough, it does not occur after every exercise session and in some cases, only occurs after eating certain foods before exercise.

Treatment and Prevention
If you (or anyone you are with) begin to have an allergic reaction, use your autoinjectable epinephrine and get to the closest emergency room. The sooner the reaction is treated, the less severe it is likely to become. If you have taken medications and are feeling better, go to the hospital anyway to be sure your reaction is under control.

Once you've had an anaphylactic reaction, visit an allergist to get a proper diagnosis. The allergist will take your medical history and conduct other tests, if needed, to determine the exact cause of your reaction. Your allergist can provide information about avoiding the allergen as well as a treatment plan. Avoiding the allerg

2 Likes

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Troubleking: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2016
The soldiers in camp are unsympathetic brutes who think everyone should be a military man. Obey before complain, even if you are dying. That's how they punished the hell out of us in my time as often as they could, at times the whole camp would get punished because of just one person.

You aren't fine? Shut up and do the parade or else go to the already filled clinic that has no drugs available. If you can't get a bedspace, which is even for a limited period because of demand, go back to the parade ground.

I know they would now try to paint her a heroine whose death was unavoidable. God would punish those camp officials who may have contributed in any way.

When corpers aren't dying in camp, it is in road accidents or elections. Bright flames snuffed out just like that, years of schooling wasted, dreams gone with the last breath.

Sincerely, NYSC has outlived it's relevance. In the state I served, 6 corpers died in our batch in the service year. Stop killing off our promising youth in the name of some stupid service angry

1 Like

Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by ALAYORMII: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2016
ibrahimbashir99:

For this kind thread?

Why can't you take Ur own advice and look the other way, or am I to assume you don't have sense??
Re: Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano by Joy456(f): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
RIP DEAR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.