Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Patience Is Truly A Virtue. Must Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patience Is Truly A Virtue. Must Read! (506 Views)

Rema Was Truly A Mechanic Before He Blew / Love,trust And Patience Is The Key To Relationships(my Story) / This Photos From Kenya Will Prove That kenya Is Truly Bad And Sexualized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Is Truly A Virtue. Must Read! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
The Bible is clear on this and I guess it is same for the Quran. I allowed my emotion over-ride my judgment today and I felt bad after. This is what we do most of the time when we are angry. We tend to say things we don't mean, do things we will regret later.
I was expecting some amount of money from someone today, he called me around 8am this morning that he had sent the money but I don't normally get alert from that particular bank. I went to the bank later at around 11am to confirm the payment only to be told that no money entered, I was not even angry, I called the guy and he asked me to wait for more time. It's actually MMM transaction, I got to shop and decided to login to my acct to see what's up sad I saw an uploaded teller that doesn't match my details, I was angry! So this guy wanna scam me?? He wants me to confirm payment when he didn't pay, I assumed that was why I didn't get alert, I even gisted the people around me about it. It didn't take me up to 2minute I had composed a msg and sent it to him telling him he is a scam and cannot cheat me, I went as far as writing same thing in the message box. I swear down if didn't take 10secs bfr I saw alert sad I felt so bad, why did I send the msg? Why didn't I wait small? Tho I quickly confirmed his payment. I felt bad afterwards, as an introvert with mood swing I have been thinking about it since.
My story might be different from yours, my point is let's try to be patience in face of some circumstances, taking actions out of emotions isn't cool, it could be in relationship, dealing with friends and family, business deals and so on.
If there's any way you're reading this, I am truly sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Is Truly A Virtue. Must Read! by Aniker(f): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2016

Next!
Re: Patience Is Truly A Virtue. Must Read! by agohmamuda(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
The only true wat to show how sorry you are, is by apologizing to the person. it might be hard but i can start with an apology txt and then a caĺl. God bless u as u do so. You have tried by admitting ur wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Burn Your Body's Excess Fats With So Much Ease.lose 20kg Of Weight In A Month / What do u see? / Three(3) Questions About Three(3) Qualities.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.