Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill (32322 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by henryanna36: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN and others were today pictured in a lovely mood at a one day public hearing at the Senate Joint Committee on Land Transport, Marine Transport and Aviation's Public Hearing on, "A Bill for an Act to Provide for the Establishment of the National Transport Commission as an Independent Multi - Modal Economic Regulator for the Transport Industry and for Other related Matters," at the Senate Conference Room 231, National Assembly Complex, Abuja.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/amaechifasholaothers-at-public-hearing.html

1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by henryanna36: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by henryanna36: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Jengem: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tuunder pls locate these men by 2017

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Duru1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
These pictures exude idiocy and lack of intellect.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Chikelue2000(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
These men have failed Nigeria, anyway what do u expect wen d Head is faulty

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by idupaul: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Darkness everywhere in the land and not a single new mega watts added yet Fashola is laughing ..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
No one is above the law they say, but those two men are obviously above the law, so they have reason to laugh hard. Is quite a pity though.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by veekid(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
The thunder wey go fire Fashola go be like medication; 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and two in the night. I dont know about Amaechi for now

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
These People will still come back and tell us "we are your people"....God punish them

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by slimzypink(f): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
we are hungry and they are laughing at our expense angry

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by 111jideofor: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Apc and propaganda...they knows how to keep Nigerians entertained in other to cover up their ineptitude. But Amechi, fashola, bola tiniubu, el Rufai , sanusi lamido, and many others are all your men moving freely, telling Buhari what to do you're fighting corruption. Confirmed Amaechi as minister of d Federal Republic of Nigeria, & you have successfully legalized corruption in Nigeria. We are tired of this corruption noise please. Start let's see. Meanwhile, one of the most corrupt Nigerian (Obasanjo) has been sent to Guinea Bissau as a special envoy by the same government that won't let us rest with the noise of "we must fight corruption" Gej and his ministers stole billion of dollars as they made us to understand and still maintain capital projects and all other functions of the government. And now we have a president who is not stealing no capital projects ongoing salaries not been paid regularly money not flowing to the pocket of ordinary man in the street the big question is who broke Nigeria?.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Kizyte(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fashola I'm sorry cry ....... but APC has killed your political career cry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Heterodox(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Just the same way I laugh when I see daily alert. You can check my signature if interested.
Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by bettercreature(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
See Fashola's head as if e don carry Yam Powder this morning

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
TINUBU BE LIKE cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
It is well.
Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Tolulopefinest(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
I would like to contest for 2019 presidential election.

Click like if you would prefer me to Buhari

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by otijah(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by wiloy2k8(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
lol
Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Chikelue2000(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tolulopefinest:
I would like to contest for 2019 presidential election.

Click like if you would prefer me to Buhari
in a sane country, u'll beat Buhari even if u have just Nursery school certificate

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by ephi123(f): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
What is there to laugh about? People that should be weeping undecided see the dismal state of the country they are meant to be leading. Full time losers.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Abeymills(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
For the past 2weeks now no light in the whole of my area useles clueless evil people in power nothing seems to b working under dis useles govt
Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by ephi123(f): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chikelue2000:
in a sane country, u'll beat Buhari even if u have just Nursery school certificate

Rotflmaaoooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by KingRex1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Egbon Smellymouth you gats create memes with these grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Chikelue2000(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
ephi123:

Rotflmaaoooo cheesy cheesy
my dear dis man don frustrate me, see a niggar crying for a mere job

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by ReubenE(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
I wish all Nigerians could laugh like this...
Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by yedidiah(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
From Amaechi's reaction, it is obvious they already settled the matter in the meeting before the meeting.

#the other room meeting
Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by ephi123(f): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chikelue2000:
my dear dis man don frustrate me, see a niggar crying for a mere job

No be small thing. Just keep the hope high. It is well.
Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Smellymouth: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingRex1:
Egbon Smellymout.h you gats create memes with these grin

Baba., every Amaechi's photo meme was a hit back to back.. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4576545_fbimg1481049809191_jpeg846ae66a9ea1c229735c59443bcd7b8c

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill by Chikelue2000(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
ephi123:

No be small thing. Just keep the hope high. It is well.
tnx dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.