Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) (25038 Views)

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Peace Mass Transit Crushes Man Dead In Enugu Today(Graphic Photos) / Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii, so sad embarassed RIP sis

1 Like

Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
I'm in tears already.

God save all Nairalanders,my families,friends Infact everyone on earth from untimely death.

not possible, shits will keep on happening, anyone can be nxt who knws
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Omojolaray(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Preach the Gospel to the lost souls Christian brothers and sisters...... People are dying......... You are the only one that can assure your RIP.......So sad
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by delishpot: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2016
FRSC and fed govt should do something about all these drivers killing Nigerians. Instead of focusing on how to buy guns for FRSC members.
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Riding Okada motorbikes is avoidable, because you have other means of public transport.
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by costal(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmm oh God why
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by reallest(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Dis is bad
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by JudeOkeke: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Son of a bitch! What do u gain by posting her battared body here for the whole world to see. She is my church member and the news alone hurts talk less of this picture you posted. May your dirty body when u die be posted on all social media. You fool!!!
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Xbee007(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Aminat508:
Blessing, a final year student of Ogun state College of health Technology Ilese, lost her life today 6/12 /2016, Blessing died from accident today. It was indeed a colossal loss. May her soul rest in Peace

See her photos below :

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/12/a-final-year-student-of-oscotech-died.html
Respect d dead. No dey post that kain graphic pics again.

1 Like

Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Xbee007:
Respect d dead. No dey post that kain graphic pics again.
OK noted. Thanks
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2016
commercicial biker will be on speed, and their passenger will not shout at them when they start that their useless speeding especially those northerners commercial bike riders.....i dey even slap dem on top bike when dem start that their useless stunts

1 Like

Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by oracle009(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2016
ayxmania:
RIP to the dead.
OP and moderator, it's Osun state college of health technology and not OGUN state.... Ilese is in Osun state. Please take note.

I don't know where the accident happened... But Ilese is in Ogun State o and there is a college of health there. I don't know if another ilese exist in osun o, but I doubt it sir/ma
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
oracle009:

I don't know where the accident happened... But Ilese is in Ogun State o and there is a college of health there. I don't know if another ilese exist in osun o, but I doubt it sir/ma
oh my bad.. I mistook it for ILESA. Thanks bro.
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
I really wonder if these posters are ritualists.... most normal human would avoid watching someone crushed to death... or getting close to a gory accident scene... but yet some people like Op are like so happy and excited to not only have a close look... but take pics. .. and run to social media to broadcast it without respect to the victim or the victim's grieving family.What goes around comes around.Do we even have moderators?.... or they too see nothing wrong about this?
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP dear, is it true, Wen they say u deserve it weneva u die wit ur eyes opened.
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Rozaybb(f): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
JESU!!!!....this xmas..poor lady..chai RIP to her...may God console her family ooo....chai shocked shocked
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aminat508:
Blessing, a final year student of Ogun state College of health Technology Ilese, lost her life today 6/12 /2016, Blessing died from accident today. It was indeed a colossal loss. May her soul rest in Peace

See her photos below :
No year wey students no dey die for that small school lipsrsealed

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/12/a-final-year-student-of-oscotech-died.html

Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by proffemi: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Seun or any of the mods should please remove the accident pix.
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by tumbi001(f): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
It's ogun state ...my brother school there
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Jadax(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rip my childhood frnd and sister
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by olanshile2016(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aminat508:
bad netwk angry
Sis are you there cos I was there yesterday
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sad. RIP
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by Akinaukwa: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
"Only one life twill soon be past, only whats done for Christ will last, things of this world shall soon pass away, for there is coming a great judgment day" cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by ayanfe15(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
still mourning d death of our amiable student at ogun state college of health technology ilese ijebu ogun state
Re: A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) by justwise(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
@All

Picture removed. Apologies to everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isawo Road, Lagos In Worst Condition (Photos) / Why Is The Beautification Of Under Bridges In Lagos Taking So Long? / Anambra Airport Cleared For Flight Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.