Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

closed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / closed (568 Views)

I Desperately Need A Wife / I Need A Wife / How To Beat Your Wife Or Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by Maturedkid(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
closed
Re: closed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
You don't need a girl or a wife now! All you need is a solution to your bed wetting problem, cos I doubt if any woman would want to date or marry a bed wetting grown man!

You should reduce the intake of water, juice, wine/beer or any liquid at night. Take very little! You should be conscious as you sleep. Don't sleep too deep! It'll help you to notice when it's coming or when bladder is full.

Doctors in the house should help out!
Re: closed by Sunnymatey(m): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Guy, the last time l checked, papa Emeka still have some wraps of diapers in his shop. Pls marry if u want to, its now u ll really knw a woman that truely loves u.

1 Like

Re: closed by Maturedkid(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Oocc:
You don't need a girl or a wife now! All you need is a solution to your bed wetting problem, cos I doubt if any woman would want to date or marry a bed wetting grown man!

You should reduce the intake of water, juice, wine/beer or any liquid at night. Take very little! You should be conscious as you sleep. Don't sleep too deep! It'll help you to notice when it's coming or when bladder is full.

Doctors in the house should help out!

bros I have tried more than these, in fact I don't use to drink alcohol or smoke. I can't control my sleep wen am asleep, I even use alarms sometimes and before the alarm rings d bed is already wet, and sometimes it will ring and my body will not be conscious of it, baba its complicated
Re: closed by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Maturedkid:

bros I have tried more than these, in fact I don't use to drink alcohol or smoke. I can't control my sleep wen am asleep, I even use alarms sometimes and before the alarm rings d bed is already wet, and sometimes it will ring and my body will not be conscious of it, baba its complicated

I understand, but be rest assured that it is not out of a medical assistance! Except it is spiritual.......I doubt tho.
It can actually be solved medically.

Moreover, it is not only alcohol. If you can do without not drinking water from 6 or 7pm till morning, pls do. Just try it. My late granny had the same issue, but it stopped when she stopped drinking water from 5pm till the next morning.

More importantly, visit a very nice private hospital.

It is well with your soul!!

---------------------Modified------------------------

Check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/440148/how-stop-bed-wetting-adults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: closed by vitalisdiho(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Shame for wetting
Re: closed by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2016
vitalisdiho:
Shame for wetting

Absurd!

Pray not to be in a "catch 22" health situation that will be worse than op's
Re: closed by johnstar(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Oboi, ur case dey one side

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Guys And Babes Let Get Hooked Up Here / Serious Relationship Link Up / Mothers Stop Using Your Daughters For Prostitution. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.