Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent (44640 Views)

Davido Reacts After Meeting 50Cent: "Dreams do come true for real" He Says / Zzini Media Powers Floyd Mayweather Africa Tour As He Storms Nigeria / Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by AlexReports(m): 3:01am On Dec 07, 2016
WOW!!! ‎UNILAG Undergraduate Sophia Eseogene Signs With Zzini Modelling Agency, Gets Free One Year Hair Services!!! (PHOTOS)

Following the launching out of Zzini Modelling Agency in Lagos, the management has embarked on registration of new and aspiring Models for different jobs like runway, adverts, billboards, corporate hospitality role, brand marketing, endorsements and international modelling opportunities.  The Agency, signed  in ‎new model ‎Sophia Augustine Eseogene ‎yesterday, 1st of December 2016. The 19 year undergraduate of University of Lagos has ‎special interest in facial adverts, fashion runway, billboards, endorsements and pageantry. She is studying Economics with confirmation of her academic excellence from her tutors.

‎With a height of 5'10" that combines well with her other body statistics, the light skin model is indeed disposed for corporate brand endorsements. Though, the Bayelsa state and Lagos bred damsel is not green horned in the industry of beauty as she has done some successful modelling jobs like the famous Nutri Milk , fashion Runways, corporate hospitality function (Ushering), makeup face photo shoots etc. In truth, her passion for modeling stems right from her formative years. At a very tender age Sophie started posing for camera shoot in a studio around her neigbhourhood with an unconscious knowledge of driving deep into business of beauty, where looks determines one's worth.

In spite of her raising profile, the soft spoken and intelligent ‎Sophia Augustine Eseogene ‎is still humble and homely even though she is seen as been very reserved. An exponent of unequal capabilities, known and respected by her friends and pals for her direct talks. She treasures her childhood hobbies of dancing, singing and cooking.

Zzini Media Agency will be unveiling her fresh photos shoots for models profile that will saturate the internet In the coming days. Following the signing, Sophie will be making her first public appearance as a top model in the Mrs ACCOLADE NIGERIA event and awards holding in Abuja with the likes of Senator Dino Maleye, Patoranking, Phyno, Yemi Alade, Roseline Meurer, Chinedo Ikedeze (Aki & Paw)  Chika Ike, Oge Okoye, Emeke Ike, Nigga Raw, Hon. Desmond Elliot etc making bold appearances as special guests. It's worthy to note that Zzini Media is the brand owner of Miss Intercontinental Nigeria Pageant with exclusive world franchise for Miss Intercontinental World pageant. It has concluded a mega deal and collaboration with world super star 50cent and acknowleded by US present- Elect Donald Trump‎. The Zzini Media office which is located at the elite class of Victoria Island is also exclusive co- partner of the newly established RUMOURS owned by music legend 2Face Idibia. The organisation which is the parent company of Zzini Modelling Agency also produces movies with another latest release "TORN" featuring headline Stars Monalisa Chinda, award winner Joseph Benjamin and a host of others. 

The Zzini media Manager and Agency Modelling Director ‎Alex Nwankwo of AlexReports commended the model for her impressive records in the modelling market and also reiterated his commitment to push the model for national honours and international recognitions within the shortest possible time. Sophie is set to be sealed for a free one year hair-do and makeup services. The contract puts and binds her away from other agencies though with a good and confirmed synergy with her studies and family presence in sight. 

Congratulations!!

http://leadership.ng/style/562413/wow-‎unilag-undergraduate-sophia-eseogene-signs-with-zzini-modelling-agency-gets-free-one-year-hair-services-photos

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by AlexReports(m): 4:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Follow @alexreports

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by AlexReports(m): 4:28am On Dec 07, 2016
@finishwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by phlamesG: 6:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Pics of the girl with 50 cent or adonbilivit...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by HIRAETH: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Wow,she is my course mate o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Nixiepie(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2016
50cent looking good mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by kennyblaze007(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Dnt believe it
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2016
This is my ex girlfriend
blood of dbanj!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2016
50 cent my nigga
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I've seen just about all types of news on NL...

1 Like

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by ayodejijoshua(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2016
she is my future wife ooooooooooooooooo pls help me locate her
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by AntiHater: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2016
How many cucumber was she given to use?....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by alaskido(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2016
If she remove her make up na different ghost you go dey see. grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by geostrata(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2016
angry

She stole my cucumber last night angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
This is my ex girlfriend
No be only ex girlfriend

EX-pendables

My guy under me abeg give anoda ex...

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Alvino1(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2016
Congrats to her..

#5iver...
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by herzern1(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2016

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Wow, lucky her but is she really 19 ni shocked
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Cinho7: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Happy for her
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Joemarvel(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2016
Like 25 cumcumber boyhquote author=AntiHater post=51738491]How many cucumber was she given to use?.... [/quote]
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by johnstar(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2016
K
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by promisesmart1: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Pics of de girl with 50 Cent... U jst showed us de houz dat 50 is on de wall...
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by tgmservice: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2016
they will just use this one as a sex tool

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by AyamConfidence(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2016
A whole lot of powder and paint sure went down on that face mehn

40 years from now her skin will feel the effects of these actions of today

Now what effects am I talking about....stay tuned...40 years ain't so far away cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Cucumber Processing Agency

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
HIRAETH:

Abeg you get her number??

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by asahnwaKC: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
She's Cool
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by niyidenrele: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
hmmmm...z ds news
Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by johnstar(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
HIRAETH:
fams ?

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Augustine Eseogene Signs With Zzini Agency Partnered With 50Cent by Ohaneche(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2016
For the 34th time, I have seen pictures of Beautiful girls hit front page in this Forum, but of all, this girl is exceptionally beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.