Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos (34694 Views)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Airforce1:
I'm beginning to fall for this girl

see those lips.. Wow

#Diva

The lips go photogenic on top cucumber
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by TimeMod1: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
The 2nd pic is an Haram
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by BarakOkenny(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
I was expecting something like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2016
since then how many films she don feature for Hollywood over hyped Hausa actress... nothing good will ever come out of that landlocked oil barren desert....
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2016
I knew that dis girl would soon worst,she will soon expose her nudity,that is what american film All about
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2016
she looks pretty buh I just checked her Instagram . she looks basic in d pics where she's not wearing any makeup , like really basic . just shows with d right makeup n contouring anyone can look hot

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2016
You fall for anything cheesy cheesy
Airforce1:

see those lips.. Wow

#Diva
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by LUV1: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2016
EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN AGAIN HE CAN NOT SEE The kingdom of God jesus is lord thank God for him who die for us to redeem us from sin to die for us
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Bants:
Cant wait for one Ediot to ask her Aunty u for wear Hijab....Oloriburuku people
u be ewure

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by thonyrule(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Airforce1:

see those lips.. Wow

#Diva
stand when you're done falling bro grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Jerryojozy(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2016
ashewoboy:
she is 23? adonbilivit.
Don't mind her. she and my elder sister were classmate back then in Kaduna. My sis is not even 28. I respect her lie.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by mengho(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Meanwhile every celebrity dey claim early 20s , dis ain't fair woh, not only are you making d REAL less than 25 doubt themselves you are also putting pressure on them.

I think you are in your late 20s cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by alaskido(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
youngest85:
no cleavage?

Na who cleavage don EPP grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by alaskido(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nutase:
Wow. What a beauty shocked

I should be the one making this comment and not you. Abi you be............? grin cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by yahayaJdamo: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
May Almighty God guide her
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by XmasGoat4sale: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Godmyrefuge1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]no matter how i still hate hause and fulani with passion. freedom of speech
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Mightyraw(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bants:
Cant wait for one Ediot to ask her Aunty u for wear Hijab....Oloriburuku people
With this way u rant at peoples opinion
I doubt if u'll ever make it in life

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Mightyraw(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You fall for anything cheesy cheesy
Idd suggest mikylopez for him
She dates anything too
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by trendymarseey(f): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rahama Sadau the kannywood star turned nairaland celebrity, Happy birthday! If I hear say na 23 years u be den I am 13
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Mikylopez(f): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mightyraw:

She dates anything too
child u better dont mention me if u are gonna f.ool around
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Mightyraw(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mikylopez:
child u better dont mention me if u are gonna f.ool around
Child angry shocked
I wasnt talking to u
Dd u wake on the wrong side of d bed
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by teebillz: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is arguably haram.
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Mikylopez(f): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mightyraw:

Child angry shocked
I wasnt talking to u
Dd u wake on the wrong side of d bed
its my mistake for replying you silence is golden they say ...what to do itz nairaland i cant see something like u and look twice...eyesore
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Mightyraw(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mikylopez:
its my mistake for replying you silence is golden they say ...what to do itz nairaland i cant see something like u and look twice...eyesore
Seems u gat that wrong,
The moral is , u dnt jump in to insult everyone for mentioning u
U neva can tell lipsrsealed
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by shumuel(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmm she don enter Nollywood true true, From 28 to 23 undecided Kontinue, you would soon be a Linus yourself grin

lie lie

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by fxjohn2: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Well very good we are getting there. We will soon see her competing with Tiwa Savage that exposed her own black yansh.
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Mikylopez(f): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mightyraw:

Seems u gat that wrong,
The moral is , u dnt jump in to insult everyone for mentioning u
U neva can tell lipsrsealed
lolz see who is teaching morals "she dates anything" wtf does da mean really dnt mess with me....foo. l around all u want but dont get me involved..... I'm done!
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Mightyraw(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz see who is teaching morals "she dates anything" wtf does da mean really dnt mess with me....foo. l around all u want but dont get me involved..... I'm done!
Dat aiint d first time udd see dat on nairaland i guess
So cut d crap
U bored?
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by bennywise30(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sometimes I wonder hausa ladies are very beautiful while the men are ugly, infact no go area
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by osondujt5: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
omo hausa
Re: Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mightyraw:

She dates anything too
hahahaha how have I not seen her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Mistakenly Throws £100K Ring And Jacket To Fans During Show / Ladies Post Your No-makeup Selfie. / Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.