Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) (26668 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by jonhemma11: 6:02am On Dec 07, 2016
As shared by Arinze.....

'It is Good to be Good.

As a Passerby this morning along Capital City Secondary School road,Awka while driving to work, I saw a little boy crying profusely while his Mother walks helplessly along with him, I had to slow down and asked what the problem is?

The mother answered that her son was driven away from school due to tuitions and was not allowed to sit for exam this morning.

Behold, I was moved to tears and drove them in my car to the School where i managed to sort out the issue of payment and at the same time was inspired to cater for the Boy's academics till he enters University.

The School authority were astonished by such gesture of a passerby like me .

Such inspirations of doing good to people is normal to my lifestyle, these are one of the qualities I inculcated from Ohamadike.

The pictures are that of me and the boy with the mother, and the Teacher.

Really it is Good doing Good'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/a-man-picked-boy-sent-out-of-school-in.html?m=1

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by sarrki(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one

8 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by IamISRAEL(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2016
OK!
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by segebase(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless him and his family

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by junketer(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one. God will bless you and that boy will bring more happiness to you and his mom. Daalu nwanne.

46 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by veekid(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2016

good
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by herzern1(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice qesture.

But does it really needs Publication and show-off??

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by enigma2007(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Okundaye4(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Well done
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by jelil01: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Kk

2 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Where the boy paale?

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Dongreat(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2016
I can wholeheartedly tell you that this man has made the greatest investment in his life. In life there's no coincidence but opportunities and the young boy & his parents just found their opportunity same with the man. If you follow this topic well you will see that the boy will be great and thus mutual benefit for both for life.

6 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by JesusmyGod1: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2016
rubbish just a little gesture u are showing the world

2 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by ajokebelle(f): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless you.
I know some people will start saying why did he have to put it on social media, ............... if you do yours, dont put it online.

11 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Rubyventures: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless you.

All those Benin Boys that are bathing themselves in champagne , please come and see what you can spend your money on. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Saintsquare(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless you abundantly

3 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by laurel03(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
the best way to bless God

2 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by ERONX(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Heart of gold

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by FILEBE(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
if we all can give a genuine help like this Nigeria will be a better place. I swear!

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

yes,so it can encourage peepz like you do same

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

yes. to encourage others do same.

22 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by thonyrule(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
A great and rare thing to do, God bless you in hundred folds
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by emynike2001(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Good of u bro, GOD will supply u all your needs as you have taken it upon yourself to solve someone else's problems. RECEIVE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by clitah: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2016
YES (Capital YES)

It needs publication and show off.

herzern1:
Nice qesture.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by YeyeGirl(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2016
God will bless u dear.... Nice one... Endless testimonies shall be urs dearie.. smiley
Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by idupaul: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Nice qesture.

It does sometimes to encourage others to help

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by laprince(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2016
lovely feat.

I honestly support making it public. Its helps to bring such actions closer to our hearts.

We need to be constantly reminded of what we can and should do to improve our country.

5 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by delishpot: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2016
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by Dereformer(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Man God will bless you beyond your imaginations.

A lot of tithe payers may have seen the boy crying without stoping to even ask what was wrong.

A lot of pastors may have seen the boy crying without stoping to even ask what was wrong.

A lot of imams may have seen the boy crying without stoping to even ask what was wrong.

This reminds me of the story of the good samaritan.

In deed, we will be surprise at those God will have mercy on.

12 Likes

Re: Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) by abdullahijo: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn French? / UNILORIN Student Gets First-Class In Law / Why You Shouldn't Squat In A Hostel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.