Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers (34775 Views)

Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / EFCC Arraigns Dangote Staff For Alleged N15m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by PMBNG(m): 6:15am On Dec 07, 2016
THE kidnappers arrested in connection with the killing of the Human Resources Manager of Dangote Industries Limited, Bello Istifanus Gurama, have adduced reasons for their action.

Gurama had gone to pay a ransom of N5.6 million to the kidnappers for the release of five expatriates that they kidnapped.

They had demanded for N100 million ransom.

The suspects – Abubakar Gide, 24; Abdullahi Salihu, 22; and Babuga Adamu 25 – killed Gerard after collecting the ransom from him.

They dumped his body in a river.

He was shot in the head.

Nine of them were involved in the killing, but only three have been arrested.

The kidnappers have told the operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team who arrested them that they killed Gurara because the money he brought fell far below their expectations.

They said having worked it out that none of them will get less than N11 million each from the N100 million ransom, only for Gerard to appear with just N5.6 million.

Salihu reportedly fired the shot that sent Gurara to his grave.

A police source said: “It all started after four expatriates and one Nigerian working for Dangote Group in Ijebu Igbo Ogun State were abducted on November 9, 2016.

“When Gurama was alerted about the kidnap of his colleagues and asked to go and negotiate for their release, he had thought it was like other negotiation: fluid, simple and successful.

“The negotiation turned out to be his last.

“On November 13, 2016, Gurama went to pay ransom for the five workers to be released.

“When the kidnappers discovered that the money was not N100 million as they demanded, they held Gurama.

“When the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, got the information, he quickly deployed his IRT operatives to the Ogun State.

“The team was led by a Chief Superintendent of Police, Abba Kyari.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/killed-dangote-staff-kidnappers/

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Wicked souls.

I wish I was in power.

Kai, firing squad loading

25 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by DaddySLY(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2016
what a shame...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by mofeoluwadassah: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Them b like person wey get ebola undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by jhydebaba(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2016
RIP to Gerard Gurama

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Sunnymatey(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
And u say l should not pursue any COW l see parading my street.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by kokosin: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2016
buhari hope u dey count ur score

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Kingbuhari(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2016
This useless ,hopeless landlocked oil barren desert bandits self.... we need to chase this ppl a little bit far into sambisa or Sahara desert... greedy and lazy fellow.... But why police no put tracker on that guy.... Nigeria police force are useless like buhari poo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by hisgrace090: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2016
This is barberic and extreme heartlesness.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by tyson99(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Something still amazes me, police don't always arrest their preys while they held their captives until when the deed has been done, i smell these are just innocent guys brought out just to cover up

9 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nutase: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Cadamlk: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2016
My greatest joy is that the real killer among th ones apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by holocron: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Are these not fulanis? The marauders of West Africa?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
i wonder if the police will catch the other 6 people involved in killing this man. undecided

greedy murderers.
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Pilate2016(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Fear North

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by herzern1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
The suspects – Abubakar Gide, 24; Abdullahi Salihu, 22; and Babuga Adamu 25

Buhari will release them if they are Fulani.

He wont if they are Hausa.

#CaseClosed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by GossipHeart(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2016

Innocent people

Please, release them

Those hungry guys in that picture are not kidnappers, they can't even kidnap a goat

7 Likes

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by wiloy2k8(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Man hits an 11 year old girl walking to school with his SUV, abducts, rapes and leaves her in a ditch

http://www.digestng.com/2016/12/07/man-hits-11-year-old-girl-walking-school-suv-abducts-rapes-leaves-ditch/

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by darocha1: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are this human beings?
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by ItsawrapOutfit: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is incredible
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Awon eyan Rambo
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Moreoffaith(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wicked world.
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Bigajeff(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
hmn
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
EastGold:
Wicked souls.

I wish I was in power.

Kai, firing squad loading

Which firing squad...... cut dick and add pepper squad angry angry angry
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Mikylopez(f): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
100 million naira for ransom... look at dz bas.tards they want to reap where they did not sow.... lolz lets leave these case to amadioha,sango and ogun to decide. grin
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Caught at last...
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by tuna4servi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Too bad.let d government judge dem
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by meekmill(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
kokosin:
buhari hope u dey count ur score
hey he cant hear u why cant u go to aso rock to tell him?
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by johnstar(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Odi egwu sad
Re: Why We Killed Dangote Staff – kidnappers by Godmyrefuge1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
if i already know that hausa and fulani are part of nigeria,i would've stay in heaven and be watching the earth. by the grace of God buhari will be last hausa and fulani that nigeria will serve

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Torukori Nasko Egei Found Dead In Hotel Room In Bayelsa As Friends Lament. Photo / Female Drug Addict Who Deceives People With Fake Pregnancy Exposed In Lagos / Thieves Caught By Youths In Abia Escape From Police Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.