Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) - Web Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) (21164 Views)

I Need A Partner For A Web Project / World No! Client Manager / A Client Need A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by olujames(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
As part of owning a website, you must start to ask how will you collect your money from online buyers? Have a look at OnlineNaira - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

If you choose OnlineNaira to collect your money online, we'll give you all the support you need in order to fully integrate OnlineNaira into your website.

See our API page here - https://www.onlinenaira.com/api.htm
See our shopping cart modules here - https://www.onlinenaira.com/shoppingcarts.htm
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by hiney: 4:16am On Mar 10, 2011
learn something about webmasters? get the same topic with your friends!
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by agboola65: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
Hoo, thanks so much for giving we, that we are new is this biss the information that you givening,
please keep it up, we depend on you. and more of it.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by obienotes(m): 12:58am On Apr 23, 2011
such wonderful insights
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by oduz: 10:05am On May 01, 2011
Cool cool
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by NumberOne2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2011
You can always count on the SPAMMERS to derail a nice thread ;-(
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by junedon: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2011
i think tip is very good but some point i cant understand like 2nd and 3rd what is mean by that can u explain briefly
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by NumberOne2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
This is a nice thread. However, so that it lives on, I suggest web developers here with their own personal or corporate sites should post relivant pieces of this thread on their sites. This will help spread the word and educate the average client that a good site cannot cost N5,000 amongst other things. With the permission of all contributors I am going to do that asap.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by WebMonk(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
Most of the thread has been compiled into an ebook availible here
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by NumberOne2(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
Most of the thread has been compiled into an ebook availible here

Gee, you took a lot of pains to protect the documet. Well, this is what I meant. Check out http://www.greenspek.com/BLOGS2.html.

Other developers taking parts of it to publish like this. I think in the end, enlightenment Nigerian clients is the goal. Sure, credit should be given to you. I don't have a problem with that. However, if you aren't ok with this, I'll take it off.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by WebMonk(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
allowed.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by steveregs1: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2011
In cases where the client doesn't provide content, I either charge them for it and pay someone to do it, or typically, I provide the interface for them to do realtime updating, letting them know that content addition is entirely up to them, showing them how to. This way they know that if their site is empty, its their fault. I most of the time suggest that they employ someone to do the realtime updating for them
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by ibrokind(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
I need a good web developer. Please if you are available, send me an email at kola.ibrahim@yahoo.com. Include your phone number and brief overview of your cost. Thanks
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by NumberOne2(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
I need a good web developer. Please if you are available, send me an email at kola.ibrahim@yahoo.com. Include your phone number and brief overview of your cost. Thanks

I'm sure if you go through this thread you will see a LOT of web developers and their profiles. If you are serious, I suggest you contact them.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Brian12345(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
There are number of facts that we have to consider for getting a project from a client.You have to show them your experience and expertness of you employee.Also the duration of complete and the cost structure of the project are necessary for the project.You can get Cheap Web Design here
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Toluspet: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
Hello! Guys how far are you on it,put me on board,
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by webway: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
New style of improving your business.....

We develop your website without taking any money in advance.... Once it is fully developed and at your satisfaction, then only we will ask for payment. The static website cost is N47400 or USD 299. The cost includes for following activities
1. Domain Name Registration for 1 year
2. Web page design (5 pages) of home, about us, services, portfolio and contact us. You can choose any other name for the page as per your business need. The contact us page will include google map and a query form which will divert all the messages to your private mail id (like yourname@gmail.com).
3. Web site hosting for 1 year
4. Basic SEO of the website

After completion of 1 year the AMC will be N15800 or USD 100 per year.

You can contact me at info@webway.in
Visit our some developed sites at http://webway.in/portfolio.html
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2013
Thanks dude!
as for me all my client I add blogs and forum for them. Even thos I do put auto responder and some contact form including flshfields- wif their company pictures moving up down left right. Front back.
And it makes them want to pay high.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by joadams: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
techlevels: This tip is wonderful. more of it. Thanks a lot.

I enjoyed those threads, indeed. How much would you charge for a bible school portal integrated with a payment processor, facebook fanpage, ebookstore and a download page among others?
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Polawizard(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
I have indeed be inspire with by way, you people are dialoguing, I wanna ask if my website http://www.isezynet.tk is not good enough for google adsense, pls I have been adding it they didn't accept pls help.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
In my opinion as web master I think and actually my practice is for the client to point me to a site he or she hv seen that looks like what he or she wants, and then if there's more then we can discuss those extra areas in details. So we dont have much to worry about at the end of the day.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Salihumainasara(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
This in my opinion is an ingenious concept...Makeweconnect.com is a campus trade website for Nigerian tertiary institutions. A place where they sell/buy, provide off k accommodation spaces available To let (IBBUL only for now), Campus gist, eye witness report and finally a platform to upload and share room space. By the way, its free

Company name: MakeWeConnect
Business type: Online marketplace for Nigerian tertiary institutions
Find Us: Nationwide
Email: contact@makeweconnect.com
Whatsapp: 08096644071 ----------------------------------------------
#trading #opportunity #market #lifestyle #roomspace #afterschoolkindthing #pretory #selfielove #tertiaryinstitution #myschool #learninginstitution #maties #legacy #varsity #unique #archive #underground #topuniversity #centrallibrary #heritage #bestschool #fountainofknowledge #educationisuniversal #startupsng #makeweconnect
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Muritala2015(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
I recommend http://webdevelopmentacademy.afrikgold.net. visit the site, it will be helpful
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by ojasweb(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is really a great thread. I have experienced a couple things in the past few months as a digital marketer. often time people approach a web developer and wants him/her to build a website. Most of them don't know what is required of them. Explaining things to them is really demanding. It takes time to let them know what is involved. Few weeks ago a client wants for me to build a "car hire" website for him with advanced features such as online booking, map/distance calculation. We talked about the cost and i let him know what is required of him. Unfortunately, this person don't have any of the contents. He needs a swf animation, but he doesn't have it. In fact, the animation he described would cost him up to #15,000. And he didn't want to pay more. This is one of the numerous experiences.

Some clients want you to build website that will help them make $$$ very fast. Yet, they don't know anything about AdSense, Affiliate marketing, traffic, SEO, social media strategy, guest post, and so on. Do you guy think we have to explain all these things?

My approach
I do let them know that website is like a house project. The bricklayer alone cannot complete the project. You need the Carpenter, and other professionals. Even if i can do all of the things, i needed to outsource.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Totally Freeeeee! Gsm Phone Number Generator. Glo,mtn,etisalat, Airtel / We Build Professional Websites Such As ICO, E Commerce And Lot More / We Build All Website Including, ICO, E Commerce, E Currency And Lot More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.