Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,343 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) - Web Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) (21102 Views)

I Need A Partner For A Web Project / World No! Client Manager / A Client Need A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2017
for cheap and affordable web hosting plans click on this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEhelS6BWM0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by deleteaccount: 5:20am On Feb 19, 2017
I desire the owner or mods to delete my old account akimomigie. Please, in the name of jesus.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by eaglestar: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHICH KIND OF WEBSITE DO YOU NEED...?
We develop websites at an affordable price, easy to navigate, responsive design... OWN A WEBSITE TODAY AND EARN MILLIONS FROM HOME..

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING..?
*Ecommerce - Online sales
*Social Network
*Forum - Online Community
*Ponzi Website
*People-Helping-People Network
*Blog
*Download Portal
*Video Hosting Service
*Exam Portal
*File Sharing Web
*Personal Website
* etc

ALL IN:
*Responsive Design
*PC and Mobile version
*Easy to navigate
*Very cheap price
*Interested features

CONTACT FOR DETAILS: EagleStarBlog244@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348031886623
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by overboard(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2017
eaglestar:
WHICH KIND OF WEBSITE DO YOU NEED...?
We develop websites at an affordable price, easy to navigate, responsive design... OWN A WEBSITE TODAY AND EARN MILLIONS FROM HOME..

DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING..?
*Ecommerce - Online sales
*Social Network
*Forum - Online Community
*Ponzi Website
*People-Helping-People Network
*Blog
*Download Portal
*Video Hosting Service
*Exam Portal
*File Sharing Web
*Personal Website
* etc

ALL IN:
*Responsive Design
*PC and Mobile version
*Easy to navigate
*Very cheap price
*Interested features

CONTACT FOR DETAILS: EagleStarBlog244@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2348031886623

Link to a couple of your works please.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by zarutello: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
We bring ur ideas to life....

From Web app development to the hosting and making its presence feasible online using online marketing.

For:
Web design
Web dev
Digital marketing

Contant : 08022147448(whatsap/call)
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by tunday4real(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is it possible to build a website without coding or Programing Knowledge?

A lot of people always get me thinking by asking this pertinent question..The truth is you can start your online
business by building websites for local business owners.

This may sound so technical as many dread the almighty coding and programming Languages.
Although i have an easy way of doing this in less than 5 minutes.

My first website i created 4 years ago for a client got me N150k,for just building an Events Center Website.
From that single payment i was able to start my own online business,now with 4 staffs and still counting.
There is profit in building website,just get one client and that is all.
Hope you will be able to leverage on this information to starting your own online business with this software.

If you're interested to give it a trial...

Go to this Link.... https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

Now is the time to start to give your online business a footing by getting the right tools.
There is a software i like to introduce..It has already OVER 200+ built websites for Local businessess
All you have do is to just pick the business load it,edit it, upload it and sell for any amount.

JUST AS SIMPLE AS ABC...

Then you can think of scaling up your business once you get paid.

For more Details :Call Me If you need any help On 08123519947

Visit : https://tusoy4biz.sendlane.com/view/ltj2

Thanks for Reading.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by RomanticBob: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Welcome to Nihtem International Ltd, an ICT firm with a difference. We wake up everyday with passion in search of ICT related problems we can solve; more especially in our related area of specialization.

Web Design is one of our core area of specializations.

If you are searching for cheap web design companies in Nigeria then you are in the right place.
Today in Nigeria any list of web design companies in Nigeria cannot be complete without us.

Visit: https://www.nihtem.com
Hotline: 2347030595653
Tel: info@nihtem.com

Remember to fill our request for quote form online.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by stanciman: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
please I suggests that we ( web designers and developers) have a watsapp group chat, what s your opinion pals
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by FetchUK: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Looking for a web developer for a new project (retail/ecommerce)
Please email me via my signature.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by 247NG(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hey! Its Digital Business Hangout PHC.
Let's make it Snow Ball Experience. Huh! this time come with all your questions and challenges, we will accommodate all.
Truth, after participating and attending African Largest SME Event, EBusiness Fair in Lagos, i struck a massive strategy turnaround. I took Mr Eyo Bassey, the CEO/Founder of Payporte, your preffered online store in an exclusive interview, i simply reformated my brain. Chie, No be joke atall. I called him the Digital Bishop.
Get this truth straight, people don’t go online anymore; rather they live online.
An average Nigerian spends at least 3 hours online everyday and more than 80M Nigerians now have access to the internet. Jesssss!
We are talking about the world now, not just Nigeria. Can you imagine, we have approximately 4Billion internet users in the world. Gengen! Hear this also.
By 2020, more than seven billion people and businesses, and at least 30 billion devices, will be connected to the Internet. With people, businesses and things communicating, transacting, and even negotiating with each other, a new world comes into being – the world of digital business.
Secure your place online. Position yourself and tap from the digital economy. No barriers, no limitations.
I do nothing less than 5 presentation everyday, I keep answering questions. Some people are still scared of the virtual business world. I just pity them. Schools, shops will shut down for ecommerce enabled businesses.
My target is to raise 1000 digital disciples, persons influenced, trained to kick-start a digital business before 31st December 2018.
It's once again Digital Business Hangout
I believe in Side GiG! Multiple streams of income.
Learn how to turn your talent, Hobby, knowledge to digital product.
Follow your passion, 10 certified Digital Businesses you can start with less than 50k and make over 100k monthly.
Become a certified Digital Business Strategist.
Get a copy of my e-book, 101 Surefire for Digital Business Success for free when you register.
Special offer, how to Scale Up from 0 to 500K
Take advantage of this premium opportunity.
Limited space available.

Date: Sat 3rd March 2018
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: The Chosen Fast Food, Plot 100 East West Rd, by Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
If you are interested, we have Limited Space.
Send your name and number to 08037444706, for seat reservation.
Finally, Having a digital business idea is easy, implementing the idea is not as easy as you think but a lot of people are already frustrated, running digital business without sales.
Come let's show you the How's! The winning edge advantage. Our breath is Digital Business . We live in it.
Date: Sat 3rd March 2018
Time: 9am - 2pm
Venue: The Chosen Fast Food, Plot 100 East West Rd, by Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Info: 08037444706
#Team247ng, #DigitalBusinessStrategist, #BrandVisibilitySupport, #DigitalBusinessHangOut, #DigitalBeliever,
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by elknice: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
How to get .com domain for only $5.88

NEWCOM sale is back, which means that now you can register your first .com at Namecheap for only $5.88. That’s 46% off the regular price of $10.98! REGISTER HERE NOW and apply the coupon code... @
https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/how-to-get-com-domain-for-only-5-88/
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by elknice: 10:21am On May 02, 2019
Apply as a Developer
The Andela Fellowship is a new kind of work and learning experience. The initial months of an Andela Fellowship involve immersion simulative training in full-stack (front-end and back-end) development skills. After >1,000 hours of instruction, you begin work for local or international Andela partners as a remote software developer, supported by the Andela ecosystem.

Application Deadline: May 3

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/apply-as-a-developer/
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by jesusvictory: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
#joinmyteamtoday&startmakingmoney
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by manimata(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Before you put finger to keyboard, the client needs to (and if not done before hand, make them do it when you talk with them) tell you upfront all they expect from you and any bogus terms should be clearly defined so that both parties leave the table in total understanding. If need be, have them provide you with a URL of what they expect their site to be/look like.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Who go buy six years US IG?
1.1k followers

Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by Gnewsnigeria: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
How to submit a website to Google News 2023 update
To get more Traffic to your website
https://gnews.com.ng/trending/news/how-to-submit-my-website-to-google-news/
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by landiqa(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2023
I make customized WordPress website for businesses. Chat me for available projects.
Re: Web Project Client Series (read This Before You Ask For A Website) by sync23(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2023
WebMonk:
I spoke with a friend of mine recently and he said people don't appreciate what we [web designers & developers] do because they don't intimately understand what's involved [and their own part in it]. They just have a superficial perspective that comes from not knowing any better (not that its their fault - I don't know jack about heart surgery). Its high time they understood their part in the project, and the role that they play.

For Further Reading, you can[b] download the compiled ebook here[/b]

In the light of the above, the purpose of this thread is to achieve the following:

So lets contribute to the thread. Replies would be best in this format below - I'll start first:

Issue: Project Content

Stop me if you have heard this before:” just start the design. I’ll give you more content as soon as i can get it” or “Just go through our 1000page brochure and see what you can use”. The problem with this is that the minute you go this way, you can almost kiss the project end goodbye. Once the developer and client don’t initially agree on the content, the project is bound to go through many revisions – with the client tweaking as he/she likes. “Change this paragraph.” “Remove that, I don’t like it”. A vicious cycle indeed

Solution: Sit the client and stress how important it is to have and agree on FULL CONTENT [/b]before you even hit a keystroke. You could even give the client a [b]Content Guide of sort. This is very helpful to the client in the sense that all he has to do is fit his content in the format you specify. Some people strongly feel that this is the designer/developer’s job. It is NOT.

NOTE: this thread's target reader is a [size=13pt]prospective client[/size]. That means a client should come in and walk out thinking "Oh, I didn't know that. I will keep that in mind", which should lead to appreciation and respect for what we do. So for all future posts, please keep the potential client in mind.

I've had similar experiences like this involving content issues with the client and learnt my lesson the hard way.
All the required web content needs to be in place...

Excellent tip and thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Totally Freeeeee! Gsm Phone Number Generator. Glo,mtn,etisalat, Airtel / We Build Professional Websites Such As ICO, E Commerce And Lot More / We Build All Website Including, ICO, E Commerce, E Currency And Lot More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.