Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) (24165 Views)

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) / The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer / Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2016
What This Physically Challenged Man Is Doing Will Motivate You

There are many pictures of a labourer, but this picture is a labourer with a hand. irrespective of his physically challenged condition he still decided not to beg but work.

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by IykeChukz(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Were you afraid to take a more closer shots?

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Exactly wati dey my mind,tell us OP u fear to go close ?
IykeChukz:

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Jafar1: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
I don't see any physically challenged man there, abi na my eye?

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
IykeChukz:

u know pple r different. he might think d other way if I take the pic close.

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Jafar1:
I don't see any physically challenged man there, abi na my eye?
he has one hand. and working with it

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by IykeChukz(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Rapsino:

u know pple r different. he might think d other way if I take the pic close.

Then you're afraid of who you are... Just explain to him that you want him to inspire some lazy folks of same nature with him.

17 Likes

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016

May God bless him

Meanwhile, some lazy folks are waiting for N- power

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by veekid(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016

OP; where the pishure of the physically challenged person? ?

Physically challenged kor; physically Molete ni

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by herzern1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
There is diqnity in labour.

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
U for take closer shots now.....

make he rearrange ur jaw like that policeman own. Mind ya business alaye!!!!!

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
IykeChukz:

what, so u want him to go close to the man and tell him to say cheese?? angry

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
United fans have no chill! See what they wrote about Fellaini

http://www.digestng.com/2016/12/07/united-fans-no-chill-see-wrote-fellaini/
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
cummando:
U for take closer shots now.....

make he rearrange ur jaw like that policeman own. Mind ya business alaye!!!!!
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

May God bless him

Meanwhile, some lazy folks are waiting for N- power

I believe you have a brain? Do us a favor and donate it to medicine. Cos with this ur comment apparently ur not using it!!!!! N power for lazy people?

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by shaokhan01(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
if that's a aboki... begging for alms business don start be that
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Bants(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigeria has a country is physically challenged

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rapsino:
What This Physically Challenged Man Is Doing Will Motivate You

There are many pictures of a labourer, but this picture is a labourer with a hand. irrespective of his physically challenged condition he still decided not to beg but work.

Wow
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by sod09(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
I see men working
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by charloski(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
i saw this guy @ Nicon bus stop (Abuja)..... i was like wow!!!!.......
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Allahu akbar
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by odinese(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bants:
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Drazeen(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Where these photos taken from space?
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by torres89: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
and one gal will come and be asking me for money anyhow
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by afroxyz: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bants:

Your English is grammatically challenging

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by ddaammyy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
God bless him
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by Gynah33(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pls where is the physically challenged fellow??
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
IykeChukz:
Then you're afraid of who you are... Just explain to him that you want him to inspire some lazy folks of same nature with him.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
I just have to comment to help the thread, cause its the thread with the fewest comments on front page.
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by corkpikin(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op next time walk up to him compliment him you can even buy him a bottle of coke or water then politely beg him for a snap and tell him that would motivate others angry OP u come dey fear meanwhile this is Photoshop to drive traffic i no gree go back and snap i am sure work is still in progress. undecided
Re: Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
After 19k views and on FP.
Page 1? Wow..

Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Meaning(contiss,conuass,conraiss ETC / How Much Did You Save Before Quitting Your Salary Job For Your Own Business?