Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs (61827 Views)

''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / E-Money Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah / Ozzybosco Shows Off His Many Award Collections As He Relaxes At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by chie8: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2016
The Africa’s Best Kid Entertainer/Stop Child Cruelty Campaigner; OzzyBee a.k.a OzzyBosco WonderKid was among the special dignitaries that graced the Igbo Unity & Cultural Day Festival organized by Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Lagos. The National Stadium witnessed the largest turn out of crowd in a colouful and carnival-like parade of masquerades ever recorded. Everything necessary to make an occasion unique was surplus; since the event was powered by the chief host himself; Dr Ifeanyi Uba, Capital Oil CEO who graced the occasion with his amiable wife.

OzzyBee who equally is a multiple titled chief strikingly dressed in his full Igbo chieftaincy regalia mesmerized the huge crowd with his award winning song; SMILE AGAIN and received standing ovation from Capital Oil boss and other dignitaries.

Notable amongst the guests of honour were fmr Governor of Anambra State; His Excellency Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife (Okwa Dike Igboukwu), His Excellency Dr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi; Executive Governor of Enugu State, represented by Ozo Gab Azubuike Onuzuilike, Dr Obiorah Chukwuka  Executive Director Greenlife Pharmaceuticals LTD who chaired the historic event and other notable friends & business associates of the Authority Newspaper Publisher.

Thumps up to Ohanaeze Lagos president Chief Fabian Onwughalu and Ohanaeze Ndigbo worldwide for organizing the epic event. Kudos to Veteran Flutist, Dr Tee Mac for his esteemed presence which added colour to the day.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/kid-star-ozzybosco-performs-at-igbo.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by chie8: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by HungerBAD: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Just curious,

If i understand what i read in this article very well, the young boy is a real Chief?how is that even possible?you guys should pardon my ignorance, as everyday we learn.

I must admit, i do not understand how the Eastern Culture works, but in most cultures in Nigeria, Chiefdoms are bestowed on mostly older people who are not only accomplished in life, but have contributed to their society in an immense way.

And even in some Cultures, there are rites of passages, and some secret initiations that has to take place to be honoured as a Chief. And that is why i am puzzled and confused here.

Can anybody be kind enough to educate me on how Chieftaincy titles are gotten in the East?

By the way, the sweat on that guy's body on picture 7 gives me the creeps. I am trying to imagine how those standing close to him could breathe, it is as if he took a shower right there.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Atiku2019: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice cool

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Signs he is going to be a great man.

3 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Nutase: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Jafar1: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2016
e concern government?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by philchudi: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Osina na nwata buru ogaranya1 of Igboland.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by philchudi: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Osina nwata buru ogaranya1 of Igboland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by BabaRamota1980: 7:43am On Dec 07, 2016
So long story short sha, na dis small pikin come dominate the whole Igbo cultural show. Una never small pikin hold title for una SE side before?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by decatalyst(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice exposure and experience for the kid I hope he doesn't throwaway education.

Higher height I wish him.

3 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by nerilove(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one young man. Keep doing well

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Kingsasian(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

If i understand what i read in this article very well, the young boy is a real Chief?how is that even possible?you guys should pardon my ignorance, as everyday we learn.

I must admit, i do not understand how the Eastern Culture works, but in most cultures in Nigeria, Chiefdoms are bestowed on mostly older people who are not only accomplished in life, but have contributed to their society in an immense way.

And even in some Cultures, there are rites of passages, and some secret initiations that has to take place to be honoured as a Chief. And that is why i am puzzled and confused here.

Can anybody be kind enough to educate me on how Chieftaincy titles are gotten in the East?
I was about asking same question. Funny enough I don't even know him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by jide219(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Ko kon aye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by amadice(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

...forget about how we give out chieftaincy title...you won't understand because ur not one of us...what I can tell u is its either one merits it or the said person buys it with money.. as for that young boy he got a title befitting his age .....

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by RareDiamonds: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2016
THE FACT THE KID IS DRESSED IN IGBO ATTIRE DOES NOT MAKE HIM A CHIEF. HE IS NOT A CHIEF

THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD USED A MISCHIEVOUS HEADLINE TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO HIS NONSENSE AND ID1OTIC BLOG. HUNGRY AND ANGRY BLOGGERS ARE OUT DISHING OUT LIES IN THEIR FAILED ATTEMPT TO SURVIVE THE RECESSION,

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by RareDiamonds: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Don't be deceived by hungry bloggers who have been forced by Nigeria recession to fabricated false news and attract unsuspecting gullible audience to their blog sites with mischievous and false headlines. THE KID IS NOT A CHIEF BUT A MUSICIAN.

HungerBAD:
Just curious,

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by SoNature(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
I love his attire...I'm definitely getting one for myself this Christmas. Igbo amaka!

10 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by HungerBAD: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2016
RareDiamonds:
Don't be deceived by hungry bloggers who have been forced by Nigeria recession to fabricated false news and attract unsuspecting gullible audience to their blog sites with mischievous and false headlines. THE KID IS NOT A CHIEF BUT A MUSICIAN.

OHHH

Thanks for the clarification.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by bamosagie(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just curious,

Hereditary or Honourary
Easily comes to mind

5 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by mykeljosef: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Corrinthians(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2016
RareDiamonds:
THE FACT THE KID IS DRESSED IN IGBO ATTIRE DOES NOT MAKE HIM A CHIEF. HE IS NOT A CHIEF

THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD USED A MISCHIEVOUS HEADLINE TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO HIS NONSENSE AND ID1OTIC BLOG. HUNGRY AND ANGRY BLOGGERS ARE OUT DISHING OUT LIES IN THEIR FAILED ATTEMPT TO SURVIVE THE RECESSION,
Haba na! cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Etogist: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Nwata kwocha 1 of Igbo Land

1 Like

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by TheEastActivist: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

OHHH

Thanks for the clarification.

Don't mind the guy...
The boy nah chief... Nwa chi mere eze
He bagged his chieftaincy title in Kaduna

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by TheEastActivist: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2016
RareDiamonds:

Guy simple Google would have helped your life a lil bit... gosh..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by sleekydee1(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2016
effritime not "snake", "off pant", or "bubu govt" sometimes "Ozzybosco" grin

1 Like

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by lafean20(f): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
The way igbos take teeth hold tradition like shaki eh...now their confusion na to they giv small pikin title......chai!!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by RareDiamonds: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Shut up your mouth, and help your ignorant life. Is Kaduna, Igbo land ? Are the numerous Eze Ndi Igbo Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja etc recognised in Igboland ? Are they not regarded as nobodies in their home land ?

TheEastActivist:

Guy simple Google would have helped your life a lil bit... gosh..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Igbo kid welldone. The boy can actually be a chief...honorary echichi.

2 Likes

Re: OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs by TheEastActivist: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2016
RareDiamonds:
Shut up your mouth, and help your ignorant life. Is Kaduna, Igbo land ? Are the numerous Eze Ndi Igbo Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja etc recognised in Igboland ? Are they not regarded as nobodies in their home land ?

He is a chief and you can't do anything about that...
Igbos anywhere around the world will recognize him irrespective of your ignorant choice...

Deal with it... Igbophobia chief spokesman

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini / See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.