Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? (1306 Views)

What Going On Here ( Photo ) / Quiz: Which Of Your Facebook Friend Is Going To Hell? Find Out / Who do you think is insane here?? >>>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Guess

Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by dingbang(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Sports betting...
Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by freesinzu(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
An orgy undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by Sunexy(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2016
They must be charging phones and laptops

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2016
grin

Play group tongue
Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by Baawaa(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Muslim sisters, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin because I can see sister khadijat,sister aminat,sister bashirat, and so on slippers at the entrance of the room
Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by AfroMighty(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2016
They were watching Man City - Chelsea Match
Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by Preca(f): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
they came to have house fellowship
Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by sarz(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Puulease. undecided
Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by Gustadee(f): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
sad grin
Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by Chipappii(m): 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nigeriafc vs Iranfc grin
Re: What Do You Think Is Going On In This Room? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
wait let me go in and see...

(1) (Reply)

Best Riddles And Jokes / DUI - Driving Under the Influence / bigger boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.