Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:16 PM

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS (14656 Views)

Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by CastedDude: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2016
According to reports making the rounds online, this lady and her child have been in detention since 2015 facing treasonable felony for protesting the detention of leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

Emeka Gift shared the photos on Facebook with the words below;

This lady and her child has been in detention since 2015 facing treasonable felony for protesting the illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu. I got information of her plight this evening and couldn't hold myself . We must bring her plight to the attention of the world . For me Emeka Gift, I will not sleep tonight until every human right organisation in the world gets this information. Nigeria is a lawless country ,so sad .

NOTE: Her name is Florence Ugozi ... Lets hash tag #FreeFlorenceUgozi

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/photos-of-woman-and-her-child-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2016
hmm, the clampdown on IPOB is serious
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by CastedDude: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by herzern1(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2016
The Sun will never rise aqain on that land.

Forqet about Biafra and focus on the success of your private life.

I don't see the Children of elites protestinq.It is the poor that is weak and vulnerable. They have been brainwashed that the actualization of Biafra will brinq success for them.

Children of Hate.

#Spits on Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu's qrave.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by dainformant(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2016
no be small tin
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by softMarket(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2016
IPOD has sufferd!!!

But........NO GUTS NO GLORY!

7 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by softMarket(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2016
IPOD has sufferd!!!

But........NO GUTS NO GLORY!

1 Like

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by psucc(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm! How deceitful man can be.

While Buhari is strongly in support of the creation of Palestinian state and others across the world, he will not tolerate anyone who dare ask for freedom back home even that innocent child.

What an irony

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by RZArecta(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Buhari is a tyrant, I like what happens to tyrants cool

21 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by mykeljosef: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
they
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by victorvezx(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one. God bless the Nigerian Armed forces. Keep re-shaping their flat-heads, stu-pid rebellious elements!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by 0xtr011r: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2016
victorvezx:
Nice one. God bless the Nigerian Armed forces. Keep re-shaping their flat-heads, stu-pid rebellious elements!!!

Frustrated bile-filled conehead, keep on wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth on NL at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biaf...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by zendy: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2016
If this is true then it is truly shocking. But what do you expect in country like Nigeria were the rights of people are trampled upon at will by the Government, even rights enshrined in the constitution. How can people be arrested and charged to court for protesting? A right given to them by the constitution. How can people be persecuted for their political and religious beliefs in a country that claims to be civilised?

Nigeria gbakwa oku!

7 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by CliffordOrji: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2016
OP, for how long will you and your fellow ipod miscreant continue to relish in all these asinine propaganda? This picture was not taken in Nigeria. Inmates in the Nigerian Prison facilities do not put on Green unifrom.

7 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by PFRB: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2016
The tyrany of our times has no boundaries.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by zendy: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Forqet about Biafra and focus on the success of your private life

If everyone focuses on the success of their private life then what is the point of Nigeria? You believe in Nigeria, they believe in Biafra. What makes your belief greater than their own? Or is it only you that is entitled to believe in something?

I don't see the Children of elites protestinq.It is the poor that is weak and vulnerable. They have been brainwashed that the actualization of Biafra will brinq success for them.

Children of Hate.

It has always been about the common man and not about a few well to do people. Without the common man, there is no elite but without the elite, the common man will be. As for brainwashing people, it is not possible to brainwash a person into beliving in their right to self determination, unless the person is a self confessed 'zombie'

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016
I am not in support of her detention but i warned you people to stop this Biafran agitation.
It wont do us good,
Ojukwu miscalculated nd d blood of igbos were used as sacrificial lamb.
Then out of no where comes Nnamdi kanu, and now igbos re being used as sacrificial lamb, the worst is they wud never learn.

This Biafran agitation is not necessary, you guys re just causing unnecessary problems for yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
This stubborness dat is in the head of most of we igbos i dont know where it comes from.
The civil war cud hv being avoided, but stubborness led us to it in full gear.
This ipob rubbish nd killings cud hv been avoided but stubborness led us to it.
Nnamdi kanu any not even educated but enlightened person who listens to him wud know he is just an empty barrel, yet the way his support grew surprised me.

In this age somebody wud go to the media and be soliciting for funds to obtain weapon to launch a war, media for dat matter for d whole world to see, and his gullible followers dont suspect fowl play dat he is just using their heads.

Madam sorry for ur plight but ur stubborness led u to this carry ur cross yourself.
I only pity the child.

6 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

[b][s]Forqet about Biafra and focus on the success of your private life.[/s]

Children of Hate.

[/b]

can you forget about eating for a day, a month or a year? Also have you in any way improved your private life ? What contributions have you made to make these people change their minds to remain with you as one Nigeria ?

You just come online and type thrash without thinking.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by SillyMods: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
psucc:
Hmmm! How deceitful man can be.

While Buhari is strongly in support of the creation of Palestinian state and others across the world, he will not tolerate anyone who dare ask for freedom back home even that innocent child.

What an irony
Ask for your freedom in a peaceful manner.

Don't expect Buhari to tell you how to go about it. Personally I hate sharing a country with the hateful resentful IPOiDiots.

Check my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
badboywizzy:
can you forget about eating for a day, a month or a year? Also have you in any way improved your private life ? What contributions have you made to make these people change their minds to remain with you as one Nigeria ?

You just come online and type thrash without thinking.
I ve done alot, but very soon i wud leave them to their fate, if they die at least the fg and Nigeria has one igbo person dat wud tell d truth to anybody ho wants to listen.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by mightyhazell: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2016
0xtr011r:

Frustrated bile-filled conehead, keep on wailing and gnashing your dirty teeth on NL at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biaf...
xtrorse the exterminator grin

Always on time to cut down any misanthropic afonja lunatic cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Mujaheeeden: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Children of Hate.

Think about Ibadan the Land of Brown roof for once

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

I ve done alot, but very soon i wud leave them to their fate, if they die at least the fg and Nigeria has one igbo person dat wud tell d truth to anybody ho wants to listen.
You have done a lot but your "a lot" has only contributed or encouraged the tyranical behaviour of the president.

Is your heart so much filled with hate that You cannot as a human being be sober for the little child who was imprisoned along with his mother ?

3 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by MyGeneration(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
badboywizzy:
You have done a lot but your "a lot" has only contributed or encouraged the tyranical behaviour of the president.

Is your heart so much filled with hate that You cannot as a human being be sober for the little child who was imprisoned along with his mother ?
I feel pity for d boy but am annoyed at d woman for makung her son go tru dz.
Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

You this blabocrat, when will you quit this bibble-babble of yours. You are obviously having some chronic delusion of grandeur.

Sleeper, wake up! You are on the wrong side of history.

5 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:

I feel pity for d boy but am annoyed at d woman for makung her son go tru dz.
So to your own understanding, is peaceful protesting with placards now a crime in Nigeria ?

6 Likes

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by dudebuck: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
MyGeneration:
I am not in support of her detention but i warned you people to stop this Biafran agitation.
It wont do us good,
Ojukwu miscalculated nd d blood of igbos were used as sacrificial lamb.
Then out of no where comes Nnamdi kanu, and now igbos re being used as sacrificial lamb, the worst is they wud never learn.

This Biafran agitation is not necessary, you guys re just causing unnecessary problems for yourselves.
I don't blame you, I blame the bad education you got from Nigeria, Gowon is the one who caused the war, his ineptitude made the war inevitable, there was the aburi accord which the Brits made him to renege, an accord he himself signed with his filthy fingers, all o know is that Biafra will come back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Fremancipation: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Children of Hate.

If i give you or your family USA citizenship tomorrow, won't you celebrate and pack up to leave the country as soon as possible like every other one nigerianist that claims they love Nigeria so much.

It's funny how people come online and express their fake patriotism for Nigeria but the moment they get a chance to leave the country, nobody hears from them anymore.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by darknetcom: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Children of Hate.

thunda fire kanu....

which type of nonesense is this..??

kanu should be hanged for creating so much confusion.
all because of money..

biafra passport..
dues..
caught in a hotel room with a prostitute..
threatening people..
killing security officers..

igbos should distance themselves from ipob..
no nigerian wants to see a woman and her child in prison..

except make this mofos ask the rest of nigeria for help to realease her and her child,they run to international community again...

they keep insulting us day and night...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS by Fremancipation: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2016
darknetcom:

thunda fire kanu....

which type of nonesense is this..??

kanu should be hanged for creating so much confusion.
all because of money..

biafra passport..
dues..
caught in a hotel room with a prostitute..
threatening people..
killing security officers..

igbos should distance themselves from ipob..
no nigerian wants to see a woman and her child in prison..

except make this mofos ask the rest of nigeria for help to realease her and her child,they run to international community again...

they keep insulting us day and night...

May your life turn out to be like one Nigeria. Say amen if you truly believe in one Nigeria.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gofundme Suspends Omoyele Sowore’s Campaign To Raise $2million For 2019 Election / PDP Senatorial Candidate, Amusan, 50,000 Supporters Back Apc’s Abiodun / Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.