Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze (991 Views)

Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" / Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Pseudonymous: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Following the recent acquisition of a brand new 2016 Range Rover Autobiography by Top Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, Popular OAP freeze has come out to say that she doesn't pay tithe.

In a write-up he posted online, the controversial On Air Personality threw jibes at Nigerian Pastors; citing that members of churches are not supposed to pay tithe.

Read what he wrote:

"LINDA IKEJI DOES NOT PAY TITHE, SHE WORKS HARD AND CARES FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED!
----------------
I just got off the phone with Linda after congratulating her on yet another achievement inside this recession, a 70 million Naira Range Rover autobiography SUV. How did she do it? Did she invest in MMM? Of course not, did God bless her because she paid tithe to a Yahoo boy pastor? Hell no!!! So how did she do it SHE WORKED HARD!!!

The key to success is hard work! Linda works 16 hours a day on the average and she empowers everyone around her, family, friends, widows, orphans and unemployed women that's what God wants!
-----------------
@officiallindaikeji I am so proud of you! You are hardworking, beautiful, sexy, intelligent, innovative, unstoppable, influential in fact Ifeoma, you are too much! Where angels fear to tread you go there and buy land. You are an avant-garde archetype and a paradigm shifter all in one and I'm so proud of you! Learn from Linda all u need is Hardwork, perseverance dedication and determination, money will surely come!
-----------------
God said all the tithe belong to the Levites in Numbers 18: 21. Do you know that Levites are not even Christians?? They are JEWS and they practice Judaism!!! Never in the bible was the role of the Levites or the tithe transferred from the Levite to any apostle, bishop, deacon, disciple, prayer warrior, pastor, priest, prophet, choir master, minister or any Nigerian pastor.
----------------
None of the 12 disciples of JESUS collected tithe, so why are Nigerian pastors collecting it on their behalf?
--------------

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/linda-ikeji-does-not-pay-tithe-daddy.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
I still wonder what goes on in this guy's head when he is alone. He absolutely has no sense.

2 Likes

Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
I still wonder what goes on in this guy's head when he is alone. He absolutely has no sense..
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2016
mikezuruki:
I still wonder what goes on in this guy's head when he is alone. He absolutely has no sense..
Lol grin
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by thesicilian: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
mikezuruki:
I still wonder what goes on in this guy's head when he is alone. He absolutely has no sense.
He's lost
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2016
This man leaves me confused.

Sometimes I wonder if he's just trying to motivate people or condemn things people do?

He's really a confused being and peeps who take him serious do so at their own peril! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lol grin
My dear, I really dey wonder.
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2016
thesicilian:
He's lost
I'm sure he is!
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Heavance(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
I just believe one needs to read the bible well to understand why or why not to pay tithe....
Read your bible, not listen to sweet talks by pastors, moreover the Levites were not to work or own properties at all, but in Nigeria it is a different story.
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Adaowerri111: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2016
See them, Agent of darkness trying to terminate the bizness of our Men of God lol
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Shol3(f): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Wetin concern you
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by Smellymouth: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
The marine spirit when dey inside Kemi Olunloyo,na the same Marine spirit dey inside Freeze..

Two of them be like who get spirituals husband and wife..

Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by DanPel(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Daddy FRZ matter na FP. Him and Anti Kemo,na4 bubu to gv dem work o,talkaholics
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by CHARLOE(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Heavance:
I just believe one needs to read the bible well to understand why or why not to pay tithe....
Read your bible, not listen to sweet talks by pastors, moreover the Levites were not to work or own properties at all, but in Nigeria it is a different story.
Don't mind d criminals n their gullible followers! are pastors Levite's? Don't they own properties? Only fearful, ignorant & gullible xtians will fall for d oldest ponzi scam in d world.
Am wit daddy freeze on this
Re: 'linda Ikeji Does Not Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze by SIRmanjar(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Thiz man izza woman rapper but hiz right sha.
They told us money iz d root of all evil but dey want us to offer d same evil root to dem.

They told us dat we shuld not store up mony ad riches on earth dat if we die we can't take it to heaven but dey demselvez keep storing up millionz billionz ad trillionz on earth like dey will take derez to heaven
Mony dey ar ment to giv to d poor ad needy.instead dey use it to buy private jetz,houses,ad exotic carz.
one of dem ownz like 5 private jetz wit a university wit an expensive fees while some of hiz followaz trek under d sun struglling 4 mony to pay skool fees

(1) (Reply)

Sex Movie Is Now Another Form Of Advertisement In Nigeria. ( Laughs. ) / Muma Gee Abandoned Our Children For Strange Man In—nollywood Actor, Prince Eke / Rukky Sanda Put Hot Curves On Display [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.