Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area (30426 Views)

Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by piperson(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
this robber was caught while trying to steal food stuffs, packet of condom,

after he successfully collected #52,000 and a dell inspiron laptop

he then try to collect a packet of condom that was under the bed of his victim, the victim realised something was moving on his body and grabbed him by his hand

the victim even said the robber tried to unzip his trouser

and try to suck on his penis

(I don't believe that part sha)

they gave the robber some strokes and have alerted security operatives to handle the matter

#sayNOtojunglejustice

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by mznel(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Ftc for the third time lol
Nice by don't kill him o

2 Likes

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by dingbang(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Some strokes isn't bad.. dats hw to go abt it instead of burning

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by piperson(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2016
cc

lalasticlala
mynd44
let's advocate against jungle justice

obiorathesubtle obtsubtle

this boy no see were to go thief na for ogbopina for endingpele

1 Like

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by yomi007k(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
grin

Konjilated robber.....we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by HtwoOw: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2016
No roasting??
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Sandydayziz(f): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm... Thank God they didn't kill him

1 Like

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Chai!
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Kingbuhari(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
AFONJAS will never cease to Amaze me... he want to unzip his trouser...? funny

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by zicol2015: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
lolx... The guys look though
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
piperson:
cc

lalasticlala
mynd44
let's advocate against jungle justice

obiorathesubtle obtsubtle

this boy no see were to go thief na for ogbopina for endingpele
grin grin

Him get luck say dem no carry am go police..

You know as ama police dy do na
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by CrEaToRmalden(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am even making FP with Airtel 2G grin grin
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by dayleke: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o....
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by emmayayodeji(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
HMMN AM IMPRESSED THEY DINT BEAT HIM TOO MUCH, THEY DINT ROAST HIM

WE ARE STARTING TO HAVE SENSE

THESE MEN DESRVE SOMETHING

OYA TAKE

BON APETITE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by fratermathy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Recession to badt gan.

1 Like

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by dayleke: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Se the condoms are because of recession too?
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by seunny4lif(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by solpat(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
he wan thief condom angry

smh
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by opethom(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
buhari maka why
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by freshness2020: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm
See as Konji koba your life!
Chai!

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
sad angry
Kingbuhari:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by dayleke: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Look at all the "Solo Makindes" of the area at so early in da morning fa....
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by SABA2002(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
You say him wan suck wetin grin grin grin grin
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by hernandson(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
picture of him stealing d condom or idontblivit
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Proffdada: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kingbuhari:
cry

4 Likes

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by paradigmshift(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
lmao...Nairaland news self ...nothing we no go hear
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Kitulu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Yinkatolu: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
see the leg of that igbo girl on boxers grin

6 Likes

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by SweetJoystick(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol he wan suck man prick? When pussies dey find tongue to grease their honey pots
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by johnstar(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hm
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by MrCork: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
piperson:
this robber was caught while trying to steal food stuffs, packet of condom,

after he successfully collected #52,000 and a dell inspiron laptop

he then try to collect a packet of condom that was under the bed of his victim, the victim realised something was moving on his body and grabbed him by his hand

the victim even said the robber tried to unzip his trouser

and try to suck on his penis

(I don't believe that part sha)

they gave the robber some strokes and have alerted security operatives to handle the matter

#sayNOtojunglejustice

..WOT THA HELL IS WRONG WIT YOU BABARICK HOMEBASE PEOPLE FOR GOD'S SAKE...SERRRIOULLY...so you want to kill guy for stealing condddum...abi?...how on earth is he sopppose to fukk??...YOU BUSH PEOPLE! !(no ofense) angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by XmasGoat4sale: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Murdered By Armed Robbers At Buruku Lagos Road (Graphic Photos) / South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed / Policeman Arrested After Assaulting Lady And Her Sister In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.