Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// (6546 Views)

///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Paayne Vs Blessedmarshal***|\\\ / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice battle guys
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by GLACIERZ(m): 5:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Shid done gone wrong in here
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Paayne(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2016
Lol, just as i expected.
shalla to mr kang for winning the tourney tho. twas well deserved.

nd to broda zachHugo,
nigga, jes drop the act like right now...kill dat role u playing mahn. doesn't fit you.
you'v lost nd its HD clear to everyone.

nd frankly speaking bro, how u managed to creep ur way to the finals is still a wonder to me, with all that junk u squirted out in your first match up to the finals...
guy no lie, u use juju??

like wtf mehn!! kang vs zach was an unlikely final match fixture right from the start. zach shoulda been eliminated on the first day.
S.M.H for his opponents that didn't see the goldmine in him.

no hate tho, jes a glass of truth.
i'm not even saying im dat good sef, buh dis back n forth between kang nd zach is going on longer than required, nd zach will be feeling like one formidable opponent now.

2 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
^^^ But you aren't any better na. sad
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Paayne:
Lol, just as i expected.
shalla to mr kang for winning the tourney tho. twas well deserved.

nd to broda zachHugo,
nigga, jes drop the act like right now...kill dat role u playing mahn. doesn't fit you.
you'v lost nd its HD clear to everyone.

nd frankly speaking bro, how u managed to creep ur way to the finals is still a wonder to me, with all that junk u squirted out in your first match up to the finals...
guy no lie, u use juju??

like wtf mehn!! kang vs zach was an unlikely final match fixture right from the start. zach shoulda been eliminated on the first day.
S.M.H for his opponents that didn't see the goldmine in him.

no hate tho, jes a glass of truth.
i'm not even saying im dat good sef, buh dis back n forth between kang nd zach is going on longer than required, nd zach will be feeling like one formidable opponent now.
..smh... and you deserved finals?
you must be mad!!! I have no time for lunatics like you.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Paayne(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gbemiie:

yea, nd i already stated it. thank you for magnifying.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Paayne(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
ZachHugo:
..smh... and you deserved finals?
you must be mad!!! I have no time for lunatics like you.

nigga, don't get it twisted... i didn't say i deserved to be in d final, all i said was you managed to sneak ur way up to that point, when u clearly didn't fit innit.

stop acting up mahn! the melodrama doesn't fit you.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gbemiie:
Actually by stats he is, Paayne had 2 decent wins in the tourney against some real formidable opponents,Marshal and Klef. While Zach just had only 1 against Kinetic, by verds it was close and could have gone either way,and his rest wins were from no-shows. By logic/ratings Paayne already exceeds Zach.

Paayne was just unfortunate to meet me,in which the content I brought compared to his ,made him seem average,when really that's not the case.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Paayne:

nigga, don't get it twisted... i didn't say i deserved to be in d final, all i said was you managed to sneak ur way up to that point, when u clearly didn't fit innit.

stop acting up mahn! the melodrama doesn't fit you.
hahaha....
if I didn't know you before, I would take your stupidity as you being serious.. fortunately I know you, and consider you as a mistake of two drunk teenage imbeciles, whatever you say is as useless as you look!!... if you think you're better than me, quit your ranting and call me out, our bars would speak on our behalf. . plus don't quote me next time if you don't have anything reasonable to say to me...
goodbye and continue being a bbitch!!!.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Paayne:

yea, nd i already stated it. thank you for magnifying.
Yea. And thanks for accepting your wack status.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrKang:
Actually by stats he is, Paayne had 2 decent wins in the tourney against some real formidable opponents,Marshal and Klef. While Zach just had only 1 against Kinetic, by verds it was close and could have gone either way,and his rest wins were from no-shows. By logic/ratings Paayne already exceeds Zach.

Paayne was just unfortunate to meet me,in which the content I brought compared to his ,made him seem average,when really that's not the case.

I see no reason why a niggga should be undermining a fellow shooter even when he is nothing better.
Payne is an average textcee just like yourself.

I read his battle against Klef and from all indications, his opponent weren't even enthusiastic about battling him hence his scaling through.

Even Marsha was a better opponent in his other one. Mehn eff this jarey, all ya pompous textcees who wont just do it for the fun of it but rather prefers ridiculing and undermining the other person.

I know this is hiphop battle ground thence bragadocio is part of the game but really yo, ya'all should tune the pride and try associate more. - Relating and making jokes amongst yourself will go a long way in bringing fun back to the section.

Take most of those famous and formidable rap group for example, they've got really old vets there. I mean people as old as 28-35 in them (RG for instance.) Yet these old once tries to play and mess arround with the younglins just to keep the fun alive. This is very much unlike ya'all on here. Bunch of egocentric, better-than-thou individuals.

Payne has no right calling the shots as to who is dope and who is not.

One.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
ZachHugo:

hahaha....
if I didn't know you before, I would take your stupidity as you being serious.. fortunately I know you, and consider you as a mistake of two drunk teenage imbeciles, whatever you say is as useless as you look!!... if you think you're better than me, quit your ranting and call me out, our bars would speak on our behalf. . plus don't quote me next time if you don't have anything reasonable to say to me...
goodbye and continue being a bbitch!!!.
I was let down by your freestyles on FFR some weeks ago but taking a look at what you did here, i feel there's still hope.

Write more!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gbemiie:

I see no reason why a niggga should be undermining a fellow shooter even when he is nothing better.
Payne is an average textcee just like yourself.

That's erroneous,the champ status begs to differ.

Gbemiie:

all ya pompous textcees who wont just do it for the fun of it but rather prefers ridiculing and undermining the other person.
I know this is hiphop battle ground thence bragadocio is part of the game but really yo, ya'all should tune the pride and try associate more.
You just described Hugo, you are getting it twisted.
Paayne was just offering a not so harmless advice to Zach,to quit his whole melodrama act.
He's the only textcee who doesn't see the art for the fun of it,he clearly lost instead of moving on he had the guts to start acting up,I mean who does that?

Certainly not the payne you're trying to condemn,I mean after our battle it ended up with a funny quip in the chatroom,him acknowledging his loss and that was it .

Gbemiie:

*I read his battle against Klef and from all indications, his
opponent weren't even enthusiastic about battling him
hence his scaling through.
Even Marsha was a better opponent in his other one.*

Take most of those famous and formidable rap group for example, they've got really old vets there. I mean people as old as 28-35 in them (RG for instance.) Yet these old once tries to play and mess arround with the younglins just to keep the fun alive. This is very much unlike ya'all on here. Bunch of egocentric, better-than-thou individuals.
Payne has no right calling the shots as to who is dope and who is not.
One.

And you sound hypocritical here,payne has no right to call the shots on who's dope and who's not, but you do?

@bolded You decided to undermine his effort by saying his win against marshal and klef was a fluke,you called him wack,saying he's no better. You're preaching what you're not practicing,My dear,that's Hypocrisy.

I wouldn't have interfered at all,if not for the erroneous statement you made saying he wasn't any better,when facts go against that.

I mean in ish like this,you don't take sides,cus on doing that you stir up bad blood

I wonder if you actually read what you typed above,cus in all what you paint as a distaste to you, Zach fits in every single category. Is it the pompous textcee who won't just do it for fun? Undermining and ridiculing the other person? Ego-centric better-than-thou individual?
Yap that's all Zach.

Your assault on Paayne just doesn't make sense at all,considering his initial statement was solely against such attitudes you "seem" not to like.

And that tells a lot about you.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrKang:

Paayne was just offering a not so harmless advice to Zach,to quit his whole melodrama act.
He's the only textcee who doesn't see the art for the fun of it,he clearly lost instead of moving on he had the guts to start acting up,I mean who does that?

Certainly not the payne you're trying to condemn,I mean after our battle it ended up with a funny quip in the chatroom,him acknowledging his loss and that was it .

And you sound hypocritical here,payne has no right to call the shots on who's dope and who's not, but you do?

@bolded You decided to undermine his effort by saying his win against marshal and klef was a fluke,you called him wack,saying he's no better. You're preaching what you're not practicing,My dear,that's Hypocrisy.

I wouldn't have interfered at all,if not for the erroneous statement you made saying he wasn't any better,when facts go against that.

I mean in ish like this,you don't take sides,cus on doing that you stir up bad blood

I wonder if you actually read what you typed above,cus in all what you paint as a distaste to you, Zach fits in every single category. Is it the pompous textcee who won't just do it for fun? Underming and ridiculing the other person? Ego-centric better-than-thou individual?
Yap that's all Zach.

Your assault on Paayne just doesn't make sense at all,considering his initial statement was solely against such attitudes you "seem" not to like.

Fact is you're just another average textcee. The earlier you accept that and try to improve, the better. smiley

From what i see on the first page, Hugo was merely tryna acknowledge his lose without giving much away. (as should be expected from a rapper.)

He said ''stupid btch'' and that's your reason for going bananas? You had the option of either ignoring that phrase or his entire congratulatory post. Since you no longer are man enough to handle normal rapper-to-rapper troll.

Payne is the one doing the undermining, i'm merly trying to bring him back to consciousness.
I repeat, his verse in the previous battles weren't drugs enough. Like heck though even Klef brought something below spar and yet judges who gave him the win said the verds would go either ways.

With marshal it was same thing.

Seing him talk about a non-worthy opponent in this thread just looked somewhat debasing and annoying to me.

It's like watching captainflash talk about how wack icekid is - forgetting he is in thesame league with him. wink

You're the hypocrite here. Defending a malicious fallacy simply because the person propagating it is a gay friend. - Your diccck sucker.
So do well to tell me whatever you sense fishy about yours truly.

2 Likes

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gbemiie:

Fact is you're just another average textcee. The earlier you accept that and try to improve, the better. smiley
Take it or leave it, the CHAMPION Status is still inscribed in my name,the accolades I got throughout the tourney is still there for you to see. But envy won't let you see that.
Lol, @ "the earlier you accept that and try to improve,the better" haha 'try to improve'? 'the better'? The better for what? grin

let me not call this hate ,cus its obvious you're a comedian and just forgive your ignorance smiley

Gbemiie:

From what i see on the first page, Hugo was merely tryna acknowledge his lose without giving much away. (as should be expected from a rapper.)
He said ''stupid btch'' and that's your reason for going bananas? You had the option of either ignoring that phrase or his entire congratulatory post. Since you no longer are man enough to handle normal rapper-to-rapper troll.
Payne is the one doing the undermining, i'm merly trying to bring him back to consciousness.
I repeat, his verse in the previous battles weren't drugs enough. Like heck though even Klef brought something below spar and yet judges who gave him the win said the verds would go either ways.
With marshal it was same thing.
Seing him talk about a non-worthy opponent in this thread just looked somewhat debasing and annoying to me.
It's like watching captainflash talk about how wack icekid is - forgetting he is in thesame league with him. wink
You're the hypocrite here. Defending a malicious fallacy simply because the person propagating it is a gay friend. - Your diccck sucker.
So do well to tell me whatever you sense fishy about yours truly.
Wow,how sad, you just lost all credibility. Do you actually read what you type at all?

And you foolishly revealed who you are.

From now on everyone should ignore your ilks,its such a shame though.

I'm done, your hypocrisy is opened wide for everyone to see. I don't indulge in childish bickering.

Peace. smiley
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrKang:

Take it or leave it, the CHAMPION Status is still inscribed in my name,the accolades I got throughout the tourney is still there for you to see. But envy won't let you see that.
Lol, @ "the earlier you accept that and try to improve,the better" haha 'try to improve'? 'the better'? The better for what? grin

let me not call this hate ,cus its obvious you're a comedian and just forgive your ignorance smiley

Wow,how sad, you just lost all credibility. Do you actually read what you type at all?

And you foolishly revealed who you are.

From now on everyone should ignore your ilks,its such a shame though.

[s]I'm done, your hypocrisy is opened wide for everyone to see. I don't indulge in childish bickering.
[/s]

Peace. smiley

You're done, huh.
Aren't you thesame Kang-sisi who is known for posting thrash arguements arround the section? The chief rambler?

Truth hurts and all of a sudden you just can't take it no more!

What i type could develop enough muscle to pull your empty head against your computer screen, boy!!!

Your cawardice and hypocricy is bare open, right here in this thread, for all to see.

Couldn't even defend half of what has been tabled against him.

Bye kid, it's been a waste of time meeting you.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gbemiie:

You're done, huh.
Aren't you thesame Kang-sisi who is known for posting thrash arguements arround the section? The chief rambler?

Truth hurts and all of a sudden you just can't take it no more!

What i type could develop enough muscle to pull your empty head against your computer screen, boy.

Your cawardice and hypocricy is bare open, right here in this thread, for all to see.

Couldn't even defend half of what has been tabled against him.

Bye kid, it's been a waste of time meeting you.
grin grin grin I see the butthurt in you.

Truth hurts HYPOCRITE

*You called someone who we don't even get along,a 'gay-friend ' and my diick-sucker,and you expect me to take you seriously

*You said I went bananas after ''stupidd biitch",when my response to that statement was far from it,and it was your psycho pal who went crazy after an harmless response to his clear Trolling insult. Obviously Comprehension is not your strongest suite, and you expect me to take you seriously

*You said I could have ignored the phrase or the whole congratulatory msg,but you're totally fine with a psycho going against your so called 'Moral' in which you talked about 'Pompous textcees' not accepting defeat, saying I'm a 'stupidd biitch' who 'excaped this time' when it is HD clear he was K.Oed,and I who replied his 'H
ate msg' is the bad guy, and you expect me to take you seriously

*You said Paayne is wack and he's not better,Though Paayne's run in the tourney was times 2 better than that of your psycho pal, and I'm to take you serious

*You insinuated you were better and knew more than the VETS who gave me this crown due to my outstanding performance throughout the tourney, and I'm to take you serious

*You said in Paayne's 2 wins in the tourney,the judges said it could go either way,but conveniently ignored same was said about your psycho pal "ONLY" win in the tourney, and I'm to take you serious

*You said no one has the right to say 'who's dope or who's not' but you had the right to say Paayne is wack,and non of his battles was drugs,Hypocrite I'm I to take you serious

*You said we are all bunch of egocentric ,better-than-thou individuals when in reality it is only your psycho pal who displays such distasteful characteristics(go check the psycho posts I quoted in the chatroom),but you chose to be bias,and you expect me to take you seriously

You are a DISGRACE to womanhood(if truly you're a female).

A HUGE HYPOCRITE who should be totally ignored.
You should be Ashamed of yourself.

Peace. smiley
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrKang:

Truth hurts HYPOCRITE

*You called someone who we don't even get along,a 'gay-friend ' and my diick-sucker,and you expect me to take you seriously

*You said I went bananas after ''stupidd biitch",when my response to that statement was far from it,and it was your psycho pal who went crazy after an harmless response to his clear Trolling insult. Obviously Comprehension is not your strongest suite, and you expect me to take you seriously

*You said I could have ignored the phrase or the whole congratulatory msg,but you're totally fine with a psycho going against your so called 'Moral' in which you talked about 'Pompous textcees' not accepting defeat, saying I'm a 'stupidd biitch' who 'excaped this time' when it is HD clear he was K.Oed,and I who replied his 'H

*You said Paayne is wack and he's not better,Though Paayne's run in the tourney was times 2 better than that of your psycho pal, and I'm to take you serious

*You insinuated you were better and knew more than the VETS who gave me this crown due to my outstanding performance throughout the tourney, and I'm to take you serious

*You said in Paayne's 2 wins in the tourney,the judges said it could go either way,but conveniently ignored same was said about your psycho pal "ONLY" win in the tourney, and I'm to take you serious

*You said no one has the right to say 'who's dope or who's not' but you had the right to say Paayne is wack,and non of his battles was drugs,Hypocrite I'm I to take you serious

*You said we are all bunch of egocentric ,better-than-thou individuals when in reality it is only your psycho pal who displays such distasteful characteristics(go check the psycho posts I quoted in the chatroom),but you chose to be bias,and you expect me to take you seriously

Peace. smiley

Yes. And i also said you should go bang your head aganst a projectile.

Adios.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gbemiie:

Yes. And i also said you should go bang your head aganst projectile.

Adios.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your Hypocrisy has been busted,and this childish bickering is your only 'decent' response? grin now whose head is empty? cheesy

Its crystal clear to Everyone reading this,that you're a shameless FRAUD who doesn't abide by your own principles. You shall Forever be Christened a huge HYPOCRITE.

Go bury your head in SHAME,you've lost every bit of dignity in you. I take it from now on,no one shall ever take you seriously again. SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE

Bye,Don't let the Door hit your Hypocrite asss on the way out cheesy .

Peace.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrKang:
Your Hypocrisy has been busted,and this childish bickering is your only 'decent' response? grin now whose head is empty? cheesy

Its crystal clear to Everyone reading this,that you're a shameless FRAUD who doesn't abide by your own principles. You shall Forever be Christened a huge HYPOCRITE.

Go bury your head in SHAME,you've lost every bit of dignity in you. I take it from now on,no one shall ever take you seriously again. SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE

Peace.

Na wa ooo. cheesy

You still mention me even after your goodbyes and 'peace's?

You're pained indeed. And apparently you have no shame whatsoever.

You claim you can't take me seriously and you still go on to expose your lack of wit by quoting me. Now how do i reconcile that?

Can't you see you're boring, son? grincheesygrin

It's very obvious I'm hitting a delicate spot inside of you but don't worry, you'll be ignored henceforth until you are able to come up with something worth replying.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gbemiie:

Na wa ooo. cheesy

You still mention me even after your goodbyes and 'peace'?

You're pained indeed. You claim you can't take me seriously and you still go on to expose your lack of wit by quoting me. Now how do i reconcile that?

Can't you see you're boring, son? grincheesygrin

It's very obvious I'm hitting a delicate spot inside of you but don't worry, you'll be ignored henceforth until you are able to come up with something worth replying.
Na wa oo

You still mentioned me after your 'Bye' and 'Adios' ?

Obviously the HYPOCRITE is still butthurt grin

Who when slapped with the Reality Of Hypocrisy,suddenly ran out of Defense and results to trolling .
Hahahaha cheesy the shameless Hypocrite said I couldn't defend half of what was tabled against me, I defended all in the process exposing your Hypocrisy.

Now Slapped with reality you chose to reply with Bickering and give excuses on why you're about running away with your tail in b/w you legs. grin grin ,now who's the boring one? cheesy hehe

I applaud your HYPOCRISY grin . Don't die in SHAME though,for You're worthless smiley
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Hydrog3n(m): 3:33am On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:

I wonder if you actually read what you typed above,cus in all what you paint as a distaste to you, Zach fits in every single category. Is it the pompous textcee who won't just do it for fun? Undermining and ridiculing the other person? Ego-centric better-than-thou individual?
Yap that's all Zach.
MrKang:

Truth hurts HYPOCRITE

Peace. smiley
MrKang:
Peace.
MrKang:

Na wa oo
You still mentioned me after your 'Bye' and 'Adios' ?
Obviously the HYPOCRITE is still butthurt grin
Who when slapped with the Reality Of Hypocrisy,suddenly ran out of Defense and results to trolling .
Hahahaha cheesy the shameless Hypocrite said I couldn't defend half of what was tabled against me, I defended all in the process exposing your Hypocrisy.
Now Slapped with reality you chose to reply with Bickering and give excuses on why you're about running away with your tail in b/w you legs. grin grin ,now who's the boring one? cheesy hehe
I applaud your HYPOCRISY grin . Don't die in SHAME though,for You're worthless smiley

MrKang ,we all know you got no shame,but saying all this to a woman like your mom isn't one...who does that ,That's how you chased Adana away, knowing that's we have only a handful of Femcee
(the only other person that has done some thing like this is Kazan you remind me of him,only he got more moral)
Gbemiie you self get for hand ooh, Payne well done ,you just have to stir the water and Zack good job ,but learn to show sport man ship
And to Jigsawkillah Fûck you ,
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2016
Hydrog3n:

MrKang ,we all know you got no shame,but saying all this to a woman like your mom isn't one...who does that , that's we have only a handful of Femcee
If you want to compare a HYPOCRITE to your MOM ,then that's fine by me. But Don't you ever ascribe that to me again.

The only person who has no shame here is you,a Troll,your opinion don't count. Your shenanigans can still be viewed across the threads,even after your futile Edits.

You act like an Idiott,knowing obviously the HYPOCRITE is trying to stir up bad blood and sour this section,but you ignore and find fault in my correctional response of her idiocracy? Not surprised though ,you're my number one Biitch. Its guys like you Feminists stab to death,bcus she's a female so she's above correction? Gosh you're so dumb.

And don't ever disrespect the of art textceeing by calling a HYPOCRITE a Femcee,why do you keep proving your 1.00794 I.Q number? How is she a Femcee? Someone who's worthless here? Thinking she has a Say,look at the trash she's spewing,disrespecting a Netcee,and you Hydrog3n aka GrimmJoe is okay with that? undecided

If you support such,then you're a disgrace even more than what you already are.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Hydrog3n(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:
If you want to compare a HYPOCRITE to your MOM ,then that's fine by me. But Don't you ever ascribe that to me again.

The only person who has no shame here is you,a Troll,your opinion don't count. Your shenanigans can still be viewed across the threads,even after your futile Edits.

You act like an Idiott,knowing obviously the HYPOCRITE is trying to stir up bad blood and sour this section,but you ignore and find fault in my correctional response of her idiocracy? Not surprised though ,you're my number one Biitch. Its guys like you Feminists stab to death,bcus she's a female so she's above correction? Gosh you're so dumb.

And don't ever disrespect the of art textceeing by calling a HYPOCRITE a Femcee,why do you keep proving your 1.00794 I.Q number? How is she a Femcee? Someone who's worthless here? Thinking she has a Say,look at the trash she's spewing,disrespecting a Netcee,and you Hydrog3n aka GrimmJoe is okay with that? undecided

If you support such,then you're a disgrace even more than what you already are.

Its not every time you fight,sometime you got to over look some things
For the no show I pulled I've served my punishment, I was banned for A week thank to Jig for reminding the modes.
Now have come back ,I've seen the light,just look around this thread is dead again, the purpose of this tourney has been defeated due to the bad blood
You that won the tourney doesn't even seem happy,probably you think winning this will give you all the respect and recognition,it didn't turn out the way you expected now you acting up.
I know your not like this in real life so I'll keep schooling you how not to display you fetish behavior online

At least be humble enough to let my post be the last on this thread,
Or at least surprise us with a moral reply for once.
Congratulations King Of The Noobs
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Hydrog3n:

For the no show I pulled I've served my punishment, I was banned for A week thank to Jig for reminding the modes.
Now have come back ,I've seen the light,just look around this thread is dead again, the purpose of this tourney has been defeated due to the bad blood
You that won the tourney doesn't even seem happy,probably you think winning this will give you all the respect and recognition,it didn't turn out the way you expected now you acting up.
I know your not like this in real life so I'll keep schooling you how not to display you fetish behavior online

Congratulations King Of The Noob
Don't twist this.
How I'm I acting up? Did you even read all through ? How did I get involved in this ish,was it not to correct the erroneous statement the Hypocrite made? No harm ,but look at the Hypocritical NOTE I got as a response.
There are some things I can over-look,peeps acting dumb I can over-look that,whining pained biitches I can over-look that,but Hypocrisy? I will never over-look.

Why you chose to be Bias ,just bcus the Hypocrite wears a skirt is so mind-blowing,call a spade a spade don't sweet talk it. Your impression and take on this whole ish just made it seem you're still holding a Grudge of how I've dealt with you in the past. At least try to display Honour.

Its peeps with your Mindset that winning Rap Battles is about "Recognition,Respect,Fame" and the rest bs,that's why y'all will never make it in this art.
Until you realize and take this Art for the FUN of it,you'll continue to remain in the position you are.

I enjoy reading Rap Battles than participating in one,I only participated in this tourney bcus when I visited this section to enjoy bars,everywhere was quiet,and I saw the Post of Elymax about bringing life to this section through the tourney,I was like what the hell,let me just have some fun with it and really make the tourney interesting, hope it becomes a success. That's why I was so pissed you disrespected the tourney by Pulling a No-Show,making a mockery of the Organizers. So don't be naïve,I didn't do this for recognition or fame or respect or anything, how you're so blinded to see it was all for fun is shocking,considering I and Klef displayed it ,you can see the funny back to back quips we had about the tourney,he's the only other person in the tourney,who saw it for the fun it brings.
Others were just so adamant on "I mush have this Crown and become the King" ,and they started displaying their pompous nature,lol,its peeps like that I enjoyed defeating

You said you've turned from your old ways and now you've seen the light, I sincerely Hope that's true ,cus your initial comment showed other wise.
I pray you try to see reason in all this,but from your normal Behaviour it will be hard for you though. So just try and surprise us. smiley

Oh and Thanks for the congrats.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bitttch put your noobs crown and some naira notes in a stake and watch me molest your average self with real bars.

One.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin I knew the Hypocrite was interested in the CROWN .

Why didn't you start with that all along instead of displaying unnecessary HYPOCRISY? cheesy
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Stake a few naira notes.
Accept the challenge or die a coward. That's all.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hydrog3n:

Congratulations King Of The Noobs
haha
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gbemiie:

I was let down by your freestyles on FFR some weeks ago but taking a look at what you did here, i feel there's still hope.

Write more!
definitely, I won't stop writting...
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hypocrite take a look at the TITLE OF THIS THREAD grin

You're untested and don't deserve any attention.
Reiterating what my oga at the top said
Jigsaw:

if you survive, MrKang is waiting. you're unproven enough to speak of battling a King. go battle his subjects for a start grin

Lol grin
Go on,I dare you, prove yourself before you talk about stepping up to a KING cool
I stake 5 figures,if you can defeat any of the participants of the tourney . Do that ,then I can take you serious smiley
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:
Hypocrite take a look at the TITLE OF THIS THREAD grin

You're untested and don't deserve any attention.
Reiterating what my oga at the top said

Lol grin
Go on,I dare you, prove yourself before you talk about stepping up to a KING cool
I stake 5 figures,if you can defeat any of the participants of the tourney . Do that ,then I can take you serious smiley

Now you're talking. Do give me the list of all the battlers you defeated to get to this stage of the tourney.

Since you're ducking a simply challenge, wager your 2k per battle.

I'll beat them all and that's how worthless your crown is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donate Ur Love Lyrics (freestyle(blues) / //&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&// / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.