Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! (26070 Views)

One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Osogbo Residents / Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by jamace(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
At least the armed robbers are better than our politicians because they accept that they are thieves, while our politicians deceive us by swearing with the Bible/Quran that they are holy/honest, only to become pen robbers/status robbers in their positions.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Adeoba10(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
dhardline:
Did anyone notice that even the banks are not putting up Christmas decorations this year?

What has this man done to this country? The hardship is terrible. cry. Guess its why crime is on

the increase despite the increase in police patrol.
Some are even using dongoyaro branches instead of Christmas tree
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na my area be that o....I think say na joke ooo
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by dhardline(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Adeoba10:

Some are even using dongoyaro branches instead of Christmas tree

grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by elopee3000(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
temitofa:

This is what happens when U envy some set of people. U keep on thinking about them and feel intimidated.
but why do u vibrate when ever u hear bia not to talk of fra? angry
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by terrezo2002(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmm. The fire of the Holy Ghost will roast them if they dare come.
Useless people. They won't work. All they know is to gamble, drink
, smoke and follow after prostitutes.
Jungle justice will be meted out on them.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by juman(m): 1:34am On Dec 08, 2016
The residents should keep something for them.

This is a country with great insecurity.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by ddeola: 1:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Eyah, even armed robbers don dey collect title by right. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Godmyrefuge1(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2016
robay1:
close your mouth undecided
so you are keeping food because me
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Godmyrefuge1(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

One needs to smoke in this period oooo

High on teaching! How ur day boss of life?
i still they breath o

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Dcaliphate(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2016
ReubenE:
It is time well meaning Nigerians be armed. Atleast it will give some sense to these good for nothing individuals who feel they own the world.
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by deebrain(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2016
With the anger and recession in the land, only robbers that want to be burnt alive will do these things.

Funny.

Dey come na.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by sekem: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2016
I cannot find the connection between the picture used in the post and the post itself. lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Inkredible(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
InKREdiBOW grin

Beht why?

Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by 989900D: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Arm yourselves, and let them come.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by Amasimichael: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2016
The robbers will attack when you least expect. Be vigilant even after this year. If they cant get Xmas bonanza, they will come for new year bonus, Valentine's love feast or Easter celebration. Stay alert!!!
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by dotman4real007(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2016
muller101:
the message through who? U I guess.
the robbers passed the message through a medium they should pass their own message the same way.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by alaskido(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why an estate in Iwaya Road. They should go to VGC and Banana island where you have all the big celebrities.
Re: Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! by juman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Even if you dont have money borrow some few thousands and keep it ready for the "boss".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill University Graduate In Benue And One Other (PHOTOS) / I Was Scammed On Jiji.... JIJI is Filled With Scammers..please Help!!! / I Kidnap People To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Bride Price – Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.