Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ (13234 Views)

Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Attack On EFCC: Why They Want EFCC Investigator Dead / Tighter Security For Magu After Gun Attack On EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Islie: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Patience Jonathan, wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan, has petitioned the house of representatives over ” incessant harassment” by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In the petition presented to the house on Wednesday by Lovette Idisi, a legislator from Delta state, the former first lady cited section 36 of the 1999 constitution as amended in saying that everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

“This petition is in line with section 36 where every citizen is presumed innocent until proven guilty,” the legislator said.

“Mr. Speaker, here is a petition on the constant harassment of the former first lady. It was sent to my office. With the leave of the house, I seek your permission to lay the petition before the house.”

After the petition was laid by Idisi, Yakubu Dogara, the speaker, referred it to the committee of public petitions.

In September, the former first lady claimed ownership of $31.4 million seized by the EFCC.

She later asked a federal high court in Lagos to make a declaration that the funds belonged to her.

https://www.thecable.ng/patience-jonathan-seeks-reps-intervention-efccs-harassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
lipsrsealed Mouth sealed since na Madam Patience matter. Don't know why just like this woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Emescot(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Beg ko bag ni, shey that one na beg?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by herzern1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
I will like to see this woman in Kuje Prison yard.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by darknetcom: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
for what do you need protection when you are innocent??,,..

is this woman serious??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by darknetcom: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
madridguy:
lipsrsealed Mouth sealed since na Madam Patience matter. Don't know why just like this woman.

she remembers you of your mother..thats why..

she remember me of mine..she has that aura..

but we shouldnt be afraid to call even our mothers out if they do wrong...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by madridguy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
You correct.

darknetcom:

she remembers you of your mother..thats why..

she remember me of mine..she has that aura..

but we shouldnt be afraid to call even our mothers out if they do wrong...

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Adesiji77: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
cheesy cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by agwom(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
ok
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by seunmsg(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
No peace or protection until you answer to all the charges against you.

24 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by swagagolic01(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
seunmsg:
No peace or protection until you answer to all the charges against you.
y not also go after abacha's wife and yaradua's wife? Or they dint steal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by seunmsg(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
swagagolic01:

Direct your question to EFCC chairman.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by SillyMods: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
The thieving wife of a docile Ineffectual Buffoon.

grin grin grin grin grin

Greedy thief who decided to claim money of a case not originally linked to her.

Now that she couldn't get any court to stop EFCC probing the bank/companies used in laundering the money, she thinks the HOR can help her out?

Useless woman of a useless husband.

Let's see how defenders of their oppressors attack me.

Na Jega mode I dey.

cool grin cool grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Dcomrade(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Haters gonna hate.. . undecided

14 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by hannyjay(f): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
swagagolic01:
dat was gej responsibility wen he took over frm yaradua and obj.but he was nt aving d courage to do so

36 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by TimeMod1: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Patience Jonathan is a Shepopotamus-- Gej
brutal truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Godprotectigbo2(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
TimeMod1:
Patience Jonathan is a Shepopotamus-- Gej
brutal truth!

my guy grin grin grin grin xup nah
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by greatiyk4u(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
why not take the letter to Avengers and their brothers IPOB?

PMB abeg carry on......the previous successive govt. dealt with the poor masses on the street without recourse now that it is their turn they still expect the poor masses to defend them

is anything wrong with Nigerians?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by HtwoOw: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
She never turn Olosho?

She never broke wella be that!!

Some more years and more discovery from EFCC this biatchhhhh will fuxccccck anybody

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by veekid(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2016

professional thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by PappiSnow: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Ijaya123: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Cluelessness must really be running in that family.

10 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by IamISRAEL(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
This woman sef!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by donsteady(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice move
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by opethom(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
thief reporting to thief.... Kontinu

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Kunleskey(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Heterodox(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
More the reason why students are making it big in DBS. Check my signature and profile to know how it's done.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
swagagolic01:

The Abachas from 1999 were chased after by successive governments(Abacha's son spent time in jail)...and as a result they have refunded billions of naira to the government ..both from money stashed abroad and at home.(Even as recently as a year ago).

As for Yaradua....so far no case, just allegations.If there is a case...I daresay EFCC would run after them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by soberdrunk(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am i the only one that finds GEjs silence on this matter rather strange? Could it be that GEJ is actually innocent and his wife is the looter? Why haven't anything been linked to him? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by VickyRotex(f): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
madridguy:

I swear, the woman sabi pursue high b.p grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested By Ude Oko Chukwu For Exposing Electoral Fraud, Regains Freedom / ACN Releases List Of Merger Committee / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.