Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (591065 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by spixytinxy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
I hope is not want am thinking sha, I just pray kelvin shldnt b d guy dat raped jolade, thanks for d wonderful update madam Chumzypinky
Re: Red Ashes by dasilver20(f): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hmm, now inquisitive, what perspective of urs dd it change?
Kelvin proved me wrong by accepting jolade's pregnancy
Re: Red Ashes by Michelle55: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
dasilver20:
Kelvin proved me wrong by accepting jolade's pregnancy
he might be the one responsible for it,you never can tell what he is capable of doing you know
Re: Red Ashes by VeeGeeCee(f): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Madam Chummzypinky,why the slow update? Im really enjoying dis story sha,,,please try and update it fast :PMadam Chummzypinky,why the slow update? Im really enjoying dis story sha,,,please try and update it fast
Re: Red Ashes by fam24(f): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
kellyoneinamill:

you have said it all. o! and btw im in love with your reasoning. no homo

Thanks.
Re: Red Ashes by harunablezin(f): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kelvin its better to voice out immediately after d birth of d baby before it becomes late for u
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
VeeGeeCee:
Madam Chummzypinky,why the slow update? Im really enjoying dis story sha,,,please try and update it fast :PMadam Chummzypinky,why the slow update? Im really enjoying dis story sha,,,please try and update it fast
i will dear alrite
Re: Red Ashes by xaviercasmir(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
i will dear alrite
just take it easy for your health ma'am
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chumzy I just wanna say you're dishing out a lovely story. I'm not sure you've noticed the number of views you get on every page. it shows how absorbing your story is... {just imagine those views to be money. will be like #200,000 for every single post.(you definitely will be the next Alakija)}. Someone told someone that told someone that told me that you have a bone in your oven. If that's true, then you need (won't say a lot of) rest. Don't mind the Afonjas and Ipob and Buharians ( according to nairalnaders) that keep screaming 'UPDATE update UPDATE update...without cutting you some slack.
well, my major and most interactive personality or character is .......... none. no vex but I Love your story too much to the extent of reading it by this time of the day. <more tolerance to your husband that keep seizing your phone>.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by MozB: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
kelvin and Jolade? Na so their matter come speed up... Ohr their own good o
Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
everton4life:
cool
You need serious flogging undecided

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
MozB:
kelvin and Jolade? Na so their matter come speed up... Ohr their own good o
The thing just weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by everton4life(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
ikombe:
abeg no vex. na ma annoying sister carry my phone dey use am do this rubbish. no be only this thread set. she go quote another long story for another thread with smiley. lol. EMA bi nu
Re: Red Ashes by Niwdog(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Maybe na kelvin rape jolade self
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
ikombe:

Na now u dey see am...wait mk ah help u flog am..

Re: Red Ashes by Angelinastto(f): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
*sighs heavily*
Page 100?!
Page 100?!
Seriously, when i started this story, i never anticipated it being up to 100!
But then we are here. Hopefully, it doesnt get to 200, but whichever, we are here is we are here. We started this together and we'll end this together.

I wouldnt have gotten here if not for the wonderful you, you and you, yes you too. And you as well. I love y'all. Tho i'm slacking nowadays, i promise to return in full force very soon.

I love y'all.

Cc:
Prettyhurts, Ladyverere, Wisolzy, Ikombe, Ibullem, Senator Ayoxelee, Runaway husband Xaviercasmir, Jagugu88li, Fam24, Elajrita or Eljarita, whichever is correct, and the plenty ones i might not remember, yes Angelinastto! I love y'all, thanks and God bless u continually without traffic
dancing skelewu!!!
Maami pinky is dah bomb.
Even if my butt is not as heavy as yours, i will stil tweak on broken bottles for this achievement.

No going back sis. You rock!!

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
*sighs heavily*
Page 100?!
Page 100?!
Seriously, when i started this story, i never anticipated it being up to 100!
But then we are here. Hopefully, it doesnt get to 200, but whichever, we are here is we are here. We started this together and we'll end this together.

I wouldnt have gotten here if not for the wonderful you, you and you, yes you too. And you as well. I love y'all. Tho i'm slacking nowadays, i promise to return in full force very soon.

I love y'all.

Cc:
Prettyhurts, Ladyverere, Wisolzy, Ikombe, Ibullem, Senator Ayoxelee, Runaway husband Xaviercasmir, Jagugu88li, Fam24, Elajrita or Eljarita, whichever is correct, and the plenty ones i might not remember, yes Angelinastto! I love y'all, thanks and God bless u continually without traffic

Wao! u r d bomb let's kip it going ma'am dz story is going to reach a thousand page, that time d love 'll b between Nathan and Jolade's Children
Re: Red Ashes by smizel(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2017
mizchoc:

it doesn't work that way.... the fact that he's trying to show care for a few seconds in the car doesn't mean she shud just forget about all the trash he's done in past months..
people just have to stop thinking they can just walk in and out of pple's lives anytime and anyhow...
this applies to real life situations too
bt na she start am first.
Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Angelinastto:

dancing skelewu!!!
Maami pinky is dah bomb.
Even if my butt is not as heavy as yours, i will stil tweak on broken bottles for this achievement.

No going back sis. You rock!!

Tweak on Broken Bottles

I just dey look you

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Update deleted by author

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2017
Reminds me of my sister and I. Anytime we're quarreling, don't dare put mouth or try to bring peace cos na you go finally carry our cross. Even my dad wasn't an exception, he will just ignore us like we don't exist.

Feel like giving Nma a big hug, babe ain't all that bitchy. #sisterslove. Awwwn.

Nathan and Nene should just stop pretending and forgive each other.

Still waiting for the writer to prove me wrong. Na Kelvin rape Jolade. #over&out.

Nice one sweerie. More ideas to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by harunablezin(f): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2017
eyah......daz lyf 4 u
Re: Red Ashes by mizchoc(f): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
chidinma and Kamsi.....
Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kelvin raping Jolade is too obvious and predictable and the consequences is one I don't think Jolade should go through after being through so much heartache and physical abuse in Nathan's hands. So let's give d happy couple a break. However, I believe there is something important Kelvin is hiding but only Chumzy knows what she has up her sleeves.
Chumzy know that some injustices go unpunished for life, no matter how horrible. In Jolade case, a lot of good came out of her unfortunate experience - a baby and a loving husband. She should focus on that and let the past remain where it belongs, way behind her. Don't come and ruin it with a boring nollywood like script! You hear?

As for Nathan and Nene, na dem sabi. I am already bored with their pretenses. They should just settle already and move on in preparation for their baby's arrival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
spixytinxy:
I hope is not want am thinking sha, I just pray kelvin shldnt b d guy dat raped jolade, thanks for d wonderful update madam Chumzypinky

What makes you think so. I have a feeling that Kelvin is up to something. Well that's for madam chumzypinky to decide.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
ladyverere:
As for Nathan and Nene, na dem sabi. I am already bored with their pretenses. They should just settle already and move on in preparation for their baby's arrival.

That is if she is ready to tell him of the pregnancy
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eya so touching, can't believe Chidinma sacrifice so much for her sister. But chumzypinky what's the cause of their constant fighting. You haven't said anything about that.

Waiting patiently with my roasted pig sausage and bottle of monkey tail for the next update. Ikombe care to join?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Update removed by author

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Asco9ty5(f): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
I feel for Jolade cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: Red Ashes by deewhydoski(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good writer....diversion
She divert some people's mind from thinking DAT kelvin is responsible for jolade pregnancy.
I understand it wen u said some people should comment.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Emekus92(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dannn Dannn Dann Dannn Dannn!!!!! Action @ it very best. Wow m loving dis movie
Re: Red Ashes by Queenbee123: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
See these yeye brothers ooooo. So Kelvin had plans from the beginning....... There's god.

Nice one ma lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.