Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (592182 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by tijehi(f): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2017
yorhmienerd:
See female cussing right left and center... Casmir didn't dump Kaka due to her first issue(sex with Moz.B), He definitely saw a picture of Moz.B and Kaka together again that made him dump her

As for Kaniene, Chuks is only playing with fire and to think my mind is telling me that Nathan and Kaniene are sibling, remember Chuks saw a resemblance in Nathan when he met him... Just saying

jagugu88li 'sup, long time

A resemblance to Mabel and Jude, not Chioma or himself.
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2017
tijehi:

A resemblance to Mabel and Jude, not Chioma or himself.
Did you remember that Chuks actually slept with Mabel? Anything is possible
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Update removed by author

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2017
All ur comments had me laughing honies.
I'm sorry for the delayed and inconsistent updates, make una no vex. How i wish this story finished before resumption of work and school.
But no wahala, na twele twele we go dey do am. Slow and steady wins the race

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2017
ghen ghen
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2017
oh why are u doing all these kinda things na....i no dey like all this kain evil for story na.....kaka own wey u dided neva reach...

anyway sha i'll wait for d next update patiently to see why nathan chop slap from nene....
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Marrying you would have been the happiest moment of my life. But obviously i can spend the rest of my life with an adulteress like you. I'm leaving the country today. I'm starting a new life. I wish you all the best Kaka, you'll find a better man It was from Xaviercasmir.

For real?? Stood her up on her day, what nonsense? Casmir is a big fool, a chickenhearted fellow,a waste of sperm. Why pretend to forgive for Fucksake. That's the worst heartbreak and embarrassment ever. So mad right now. God
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2017
All dis girls wit slap....nd wen we slap now...they will label u a woman beater
Re: Red Ashes by Azeequeen(f): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2017
Prettyhurts:

For real?? Stood her up on her day, what nonsense? Casmir is a big fool, a chickenhearted fellow,a waste of sperm. Why pretend to forgive for Fucksake. That's the worst heartbreak and embarrassment ever. So mad right now. God
Aunty,take it easy nah...Abeg
Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2017
The hypocrisy of Casmir is something else. However, I believe he saw Kaka and Mozb in Mozb car d oda day Mozb came to the salon to see Kaka. I think he believed Kaka was still cheating with Mozb. Dat was y I was annoyed when Kaka confesses to him after all, Casmir was d first to cheat but did he remember dat hell no. Such is our society, d man can cheat whenever he likes but once it is d woman, she is attack and skewered without hesitation.
Poor Kaka. She didn't deserve dis.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Azeequeen:

Aunty,take it easy nah...Abeg

Same thing happened during my wedding, not to me but someone that supposed to wed together with us. The annoying thing was that they attended marriage course with us(together o) na them do lovina pass for the class. She was preggy. Fastforward to D-day, normally wedding mass starts by 10am but we started by 11:30 because we're waiting for the man only for him to send an sms to the catechist that he can't come that God told him that she's not the one for him and that she's 5months gone while they've not known for that long. The story long shaa lemme not derail someone thread.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Maryclaire1(f): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2017
oh lord! it's for really ooo...his reasons better be good
Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2017
I never liked this their Xavier whatever before, I really felt bad for kaka. where is mozb sef. I think there is more to all this drama.
Re: Red Ashes by kejibabe(f): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
nice one sis. keep the good work going
Re: Red Ashes by BlizzydoDo(f): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
All this slaps Nene z dashing Nath, is it fair? @Chumzypinky
Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
nιce ѕтory мa'aм!!

ι ѕneѕe ғoυl play ιn хavιer cancelιng тнe weddιng...

ѕoмeтнιng ιѕ wrong ѕoмewнere....
even мr.cнυcĸѕ ѕeғ...тнaт мan erнn...ι go carry aм go 'e.ғ.c.c.'...вacĸ - тo- вacĸ!! #lolѕ...

leт'ѕ ѕee нow тнυѕ ѕтory wιll тυrn oυт...

#ғollowιng...
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
yorhmienerd:
See female cussing right left and center... Casmir didn't dump Kaka due to her first issue(sex with Moz.B), He definitely saw a picture of Moz.B and Kaka together again that made him dump her

As for Kaniene, Chuks is only playing with fire and to think my mind is telling me that Nathan and Kaniene are sibling, remember Chuks saw a resemblance in Nathan when he met him... Just saying

jagugu88li 'sup, long time
Hey sweety, long time indeed. Will hala you for something before end February.....wait for it

Oh, the resemblance ewh. Chuks knows Mabel on all grounds of knowledge soooo, Nathan can be resembling Mabel, just that he's a stranger to Chuks hence he couldn't place him
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
jagugu88li:
Hey sweety, long time indeed. Will hala you for something before end February.....wait for it

Oh, the resemblance ewh. Chuks knows Mabel on all grounds of knowledge soooo, Nathan can be resembling Mabel, just that he's a stranger to Chuks hence he couldn't place him

It better be so ooo. If not nae be say nathan done dey sample he own sister... (Singing mr eazi sample u )
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
wizsolzy:

It better be so ooo. If not nae be say nathan done dey sample he own sister... (Singing mr eazi sample u )
lol yeye

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Same thing happened during my wedding, not to me but someone that supposed to wed together with us. The annoying thing was that they attended marriage course with us(together o) na them do lovina pass for the class. She was preggy. Fastforward to D-day, normally wedding mass starts by 10am but we started by 11:30 because we're waiting for the man only for him to send an sms to the catechist that he can't come that God told him that she's not the one for him and that she's 5months gone while they've not known for that long. The story long shaa lemme not derail someone thread.
so wat happened 2 d baby?
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

so wat happened 2 d baby?

Dunno my dear o, I don't have her number so I don't really know. We finished the wedding mass and everybody left for their respective reception. It was a mass wedding
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Dunno my dear o, I don't have her number so I don't really know. We finished the wedding mass and everybody left for their respective reception. It was a mass wedding
mass wedding? Hw dem ccum take do yes i do? And kiss ur bride? Or dey wil say kiss ur bride and evribody will kiss dia own at once? Or one by one?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Update removed by author

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
whew!! so na dis small tin make nene slap my guy con still dy yarn rubbish.....and i tot maybe 1 of d villians was somehow able 2 frame nathan as the person who snitched and sent mozb and kaka's photos to xavier.....

this nend dy craze jareh
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chumzypinky:

mass wedding? Hw dem ccum take do yes i do? And kiss ur bride? Or dey wil say kiss ur bride and evribody will kiss dia own at once? Or one by one?

Lol, oya lemme explain wella. If you have ever attended a catholic mass wedding you'll understand. For yes I do they will call names one after the other e.g Christian do you take Emilia to be your lawfully wedded wife bla bla bla and yes I do. Same thing with the wife, na so e go do o till the last couple. As for the you may kiss your bride they still do it. You can still ask anybody you know that attends or got wedded in catholic church. Sorry for derailing your thread

Back to the story biko, na common message make nene slap Nathan ni, she no remember the covenant abi oath. Make she no allow trust issues spoil their relationship

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Maryclaire1(f): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kainene take a chill pill naaa.....at least ask before u react..thanks for the update ma.
Re: Red Ashes by empress101(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
.. kainene jst dnt lemme vex for u dia ooo.. evn after taking oath, u re still having trust issues... undecided
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
nathan dey give me joy jare...gels wee neva use their head...mama please coman giv us more o jare
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Lol, oya lemme explain wella. If you have ever attended a catholic mass wedding you'll understand. For yes I do they will call names one after the other e.g Christian do you take Emilia to be your lawfully wedded wife bla bla bla and yes I do. Same thing with the wife, na so e go do o till the last couple. As for the you may kiss your bride they still do it. You can still ask anybody you know that attends or got wedded in catholic church. Sorry for derailing your thread

Back to the story biko, na common message make nene slap Nathan ni, she no remember the covenant abi oath. Make she no allow trust issues spoil their relationship

lol, i dnt tink i lyk a mass wedding jhor! It shuld b jst me. All abt me!

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by iiru: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
i dont understand that chuks, if he loves chiomâ as he claims why is he trying to hurt her . na by force .i think he is up to no good. very annoying sumthing. as for kaka's case hmmmmm ....waiting for casmir's pov. madam clair i dey hail. well done
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
This keke napep of a girl. She dey over do. Iyaf tire for her. Next post o jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.