Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Do You Agree? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Agree? (356 Views)

Lies Married Men Tell. Do You Agree With Me? -shontellybee / Poets And Their Most Popular Poems Ever. Do You Agree? / Do We Really Agree With This Fact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? by justtalents(f): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hello JOB readers! Today I bring to you a brief note of encouragement. Who knows, someone out there may need it badly... It is very important to know that "whatever is worth doing is worth doing well". Of course we are all familiar about the saying. Giving up on a course is as bad as never giving it a shot and never giving it a shot is as bad as failing without trying. All these are very important things that should be at the back of all our minds. But do you know that there's a different side to that notion? Have you taken time to realize that there are some courses that won't just yield no matter how hard you try and push? Those are called " DEAD END COURSES" wherewith it is only wise to quit. Yes "quit" no matter how much you have given in the pursuit of that course, quitting is the best assistance you can render to yourself. Some things just won't work out and there's nothing one can do about it. I am not questioning the "DON'T GIVE UP" saying, but shedding more light on the importance of quitting when necessary. When you have been on a course for way too long and have changed style, invested money, exhausted strength, sought assistance and yet you are still nowhere, please quit trying and give other things a shot. Don't die trying because you don't want to lose. Ponder over these words as few will discern wisdom from it while many won't. #lifeistooshorttotryforever ... Oops! Did i say "brief"? Yea 'brief'...

Don't forget to check out our artists and rate them as you wish. These are our talented youths trying to deliver to us in their own unique ways. You don't want them to quit. Do you? No you don't... Visit www.justtalentsofficial.com for daily words of wisdom...

(1) (Reply)

Do As Much As You Can, For As Many As You Can! By Nimi Princewill / WIN Recharge Cards Reading KINGDOM TALES! / Top Publishers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.