Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Driver Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos (595 Views)

Uber Driver Arrested For Selling Company's Car To Travel Abroad (photos / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos by RiversWatchDog(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
A driver has raised an alarm after he was"unlawfully arrested" for allegedly refusing to give bribe to policemen in Lagos.

http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/driver-allegedly-arrested-for-refusing.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Driver Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos by mayoor15(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Police in my area, recently shared fliers stating that bail is free, was laughing within me that enter their hands and you know bail is not free, anyways change should begin with NPF. I hope they release him sha
Re: Driver Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos by dotman4real007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
police prefer the bribe than their salary.
Re: Driver Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos by HtwoOw: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
I honestly don't understand that tweet
Re: Driver Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos by columbus007(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
The Nigerian police are so dirty and ratty undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of The Guy Who Defrauded Someone And Disappeared For Over Three Months / How I Really Feel About Yahoo Boys. / WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.