Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Infinix Hot S Photos, Specification And Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Photos, Specification And Price In Nigeria (681 Views)

Leagoo M9 Pro Specification And Price / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review / Phone Specification: Blackberry Releases The First DUAL-SIM Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S Photos, Specification And Price In Nigeria by dapantey: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM
4GLTE : Yes
Display: 5.2 inches Full HD Display with 424 ppi
Build: Full Aluminium Body
Colours: Gold , Black , Blue , Ash , Pink
Processor Type: 1.3 GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 chipset
Graphics Processor: Mali-T720
RAM: 2GB / 3GB
Internal Storage: 16GB / 32GB
External Storage: Yes.
Back Camera : 13.0 MP with Dual LED Flash
Front Camera : 8.0 MP with LED Flash , 120 degree wide viewing angle
Battery: 3000mAh
Security: Fingerprint scanner

Price of Infinix Hot S is ₦ 53,600

For more photos and details visit http://www.mobilitaria.com/2016/12/infinix-hot-s-photos-specification-price-in-nigeria.html

1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Photos, Specification And Price In Nigeria by igraman(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Far below my Hot 4.

4000mah
battery.
5.5inch HD display.
Re: Infinix Hot S Photos, Specification And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
dapantey:

Display: 5.2 inches Full HD Display with 424 ppi

This sir is a BIG FAT LIE. Infinix hot s does not have a full hd display and the ppi is not 424, rather it is 282 ppi.
Re: Infinix Hot S Photos, Specification And Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
igraman:
Far below my Hot 4.

4000mah
battery.
5.5inch HD display.

Is battery capacity and screen size the only important features of a phone? Does it occur to u that 5.5 inch is too big for some peoppe. I'll take a better design with above average battery over an oversized plastic build phone with BIG battery. Have u asked urself why hot s is the more expensive phone even though it was released before hot 4.
Re: Infinix Hot S Photos, Specification And Price In Nigeria by igraman(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
greenhulk:

Is battery capacity and screen size the only important features of a phone? Does it occur to u that 5.5 inch is too big for some peoppe. I'll take a better design with above average battery over an oversized plastic build phone with BIG battery. Have u asked urself why hot s is the more expensive phone even though it was released before hot 4.
what's your point gan gan?
more so, have you ever juxtapose the two devices yourself or vox pop people around you?
Re: Infinix Hot S Photos, Specification And Price In Nigeria by olo2phemmy: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
The phone specs is amazing esp the camera and the 4G LTE

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Bbm On My Tecno Boom J8 / 10 Tweaks To Live Through A Dying Battery On Android / Gretel A9 Unboxing And First Impression - Premium Mid-ranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.