Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark (1449 Views)

Abba Moro To Contest For David Mark's Senate Seat / David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark by AmadiAba: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Does Israel have a Biafra Strategy?

By: David Mark

In 1914 the British took three distinct areas, Lagos Colony, Hausa, and Biafra and forced them together. This action was congruent with a similar policy in Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, and India. The British had a particular paternal view of their colonies and because they decried the seemingly evil policies of France, Germany, and Belgium, they promoted their policies as civilized and caring.

Nothing is further from the truth. Most of the countries listed above are still suffering from the conflict oriented policy of the British Empire in the early 20th century. This policy thrived on forcing rivals to share space and backing non-indigenous peoples as rulers or agitators in that space.

CONTINUE READING HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/294795

1 Share

Re: Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark by herzern1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
That is the bitter truth the animals in the zoo and their animal king does not want to hear. I was not there before Lord Lugard's illegal intrusion, but with the length of efforts being intensified by other entities to hold onto one particular entity (against their wish) to remain with them in an illegal and forbidden unity, I'm cleared of the doubt that this people were sharing common characters and norms with their sister animals, then after their unimagined exposure to ways of human nature (courtesy of their mixed up with the Great Biafrans), they could not stand the chance and possibility of relegating to their initial enclaves. But the funny thing about this is that the approach and measures they apply to achieve the fraudulent unity is so animalistic and humanly unimaginable. It's only an animal that believes that it's goals and objectives can only be achieved by violence and killing of others; has that not been the approach of the Hausa/Fulani people? What then differs them with animals? If they say that the above assertions are false, they should admit for peaceful separation that the three original Nations being Oudua, Arewa and the Great Biafra may return to their respective Nations, until then I remain right in my claims, though they have the chance to prove it otherwise. They may not like the way I sound but that's the ugly truth.

3 Likes

Re: Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark by sarrki(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark by Metroescobar: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Everyday foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark by Edwinmason(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Israel's Biafra Strategy - David Mark by AmadiAba: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
truth

TRUTHaDDICT:
That is the bitter truth the animals in the zoo and their animal king does not want to hear. I was not there before Lord Lugard's illegal intrusion, but with the length of efforts being intensified by other entities to hold onto one particular entity (against their wish) to remain with them in an illegal and forbidden unity, I'm cleared of the doubt that this people were sharing common characters and norms with their sister animals, then after their unimagined exposure to ways of human nature (courtesy of their mixed up with the Great Biafrans), they could not stand the chance and possibility of relegating to their initial enclaves. But the funny thing about this is that the approach and measures they apply to achieve the fraudulent unity is so animalistic and humanly unimaginable.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State / DSS Vs Magu: Presidency Reacts Again / Biafra Agitation: Us Ambassador W. Stuart Symington Has This To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.