Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan (26225 Views)

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Fires Back At Amaechi / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by konkonbilo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
idupaul:
Are you scared of him ?go closer na
haba! How close do you want him to go? Maybe make e enta Jonah body angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by ojun50(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
A nairalander hw many of una knw d guy?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by danot1030: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Godmyrefuge1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
sonya4all:
ossaioviesucces is his nairaland Moniker......
when a child washes his hands clean smiley
he or she use it to eat food
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by dayleke: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol...
Na wah o...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by hotspec(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Buhari, ao market?

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by idupaul: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Though as a person Gej is a good man

As a president he failed

As person Buhari is a wicked man and as president he still failed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sonya4all(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol. which yam abeg
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by pattybf(f): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
gej, my amiable president!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by kettle84(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

Buhari remains the worst President in Africa
Buhari is the worst president the world has seen.An outrageous monumental failure that brought his country to recession two different times.

nobody holds that title.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Ahmadgani(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
I remembered when I shook president Jonathan's hand, unfortunately It didn't occur to me to take a photo shot
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
idupaul:

Him no wan become IB. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by shegzy86: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
sonya4all:
He is the youngest political appointee in Delta state...Mr ossai ovie success with former president Goodluck jonathan at gbaramatu kingdom in Delta state during the Coronation of the new king......
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Atiku2019: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Guy.You iqnored my earlier mention abi? grin grin

TO THE TOPIC
I'd rather snap with a Micra driver in Mokola than snap with this miserable man that plunqed this Great Nation into eternal destruction.

Sincerely bro I didn't see your mention wink
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by nijascammers: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

As a president he failed
that's why Italians called him FORTUNADO
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by ElsonMorali: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Shaking hands with a failure isn't an achievement.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by bangging(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
idupaul:
. Fear not he's a man of the people...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by miqos02(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
he gave him money?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by herzern1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

Sincerely bro I didn't see your mention wink

Check the first comment on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3506369/rotimi-akeredolu-spotted-enjoying-boat
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Kingbuhari(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jonathan ebele is indeed a Hero.... dullard Buhari should just borrow a common sense from this man
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by uridadole: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

Only in your opinion
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Mufasa27(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

TO THE TOPIC
I'd rather snap with a Micra driver in Mokola than snap with this miserable man that plunqed this Great Nation into eternal destruction.

Atleast the miserable man is 10times better than your grandpa in the village grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Mufasa27(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
I want to meet this man too cry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by statetostate: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
[size=28pt]what is king?

You are illiterate like Goodluck Jonathan... PHD.

Shame on university of port harcourt degree .

You are all illiterate and idiot, just disgracing your university , university of port harcourt as group of illiterate. [/size]
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by qleap2all(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kini big deal
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by StupidYorubaFool: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

TO THE TOPIC

afonja zombie fool. Thunder scatter you for this statement...
Thank God Buhari's regime has silent these amala and ewedu eaters and sent them crying for hunger.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:

As a president he failed

The worst of GEJ economic polices and poverty alleviation scheme are the best of Buhari. If GEJ failed account to you, I wonder the word you will use to describe Buhari's monumental failure.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by apholaby007(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

i gave u d 100th like
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by madjune(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Its only a fool that can't tell where the rain began to beat him.

Jonathan laid the foundation for the present recession by not saving when oil price was at its peak.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Young thief meeting old thief. . . .
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sonya4all(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
ziddy:
Young thief meeting old thief. . . .
should i be surprised? its common for any politician in Nigeria be branded as a thief....sleep well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Son, Ngige Would Have Been In Saraki's Position - Presidency Blames Igbos / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.