Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went (836 Views)

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went by Iselldata: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please i need ti know the rules and regulations of the school anf i need tk know more things like has anyone gotten job with thier certificate etc... Or you can drop your WhatsApp number so i can get to know more about the uni
Re: Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went by sheedy407(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
I'm a 2011 Accounting set.

Mind you,a school certificate doesn't guarantee you job anywhere,its what you have in your head that will,God grace and connection.

The school is strict Dou and that's one thing abt private universities but I must tell you that you are free to dress anyhow,use camera phone and lot of tins other private uni don't offer and you have to face what you went to school for because when you violate any rule,they will connect you with your parent house as soon as possible
Re: Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went by Iselldata: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2016
sheedy407:
I'm a 2011 Accounting set.

Mind you,a school certificate doesn't guarantee you job anywhere,its what you have in your head that will,God grace and connection.

The school is strict Dou and that's one thing abt private universities but I must tell you that you are free to dress anyhow,use camera phone and lot of tins other private uni don't offer and you have to face what you went to school for because when you violate any rule,they will connect you with your parent house as soon as possible

Thank you... Its God that will bless you.. You just cleared my mind.. Awl be going to the school today
Re: Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went by sheedy407(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
You welcome.
Pls can you help me do a photo cartoon?
Re: Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went by Iselldata: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
sheedy407:
You welcome.
Pls can you help me do a photo cartoon?

I am sorry i am new to nairaland.. I tried posting my number and the social network instead i got blocked... The ban just expired today by 9.. Please if you know how i can make my number reach u so thatvwe can talk on the most use social network (make ah no call name before dem ban me again)
Re: Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went by sheedy407(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Iselldata:

I am sorry i am new to nairaland.. I tried posting my number and the social network instead i got blocked... The ban just expired today by 9.. Please if you know how i can make my number reach u so thatvwe can talk on the most use social network (make ah no call name before dem ban me again)

Post it here writing it like Zero eight zero,i will call you
Re: Open This Thread If You Went To Madonna University Or If U Know Someone Who Went by Iselldata: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2016
sheedy407:

Post it here writing it like Zero eight zero,i will call you

Zero eight one three three zero four zero three one three
W h a t s a p p number

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Project Topic / See How Much UNIZIK Cash Office Staff Make Through Bribery. / JAMB Reopens Portal For 2017 Change of Course & Other Corrections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.