Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) (24862 Views)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by chimere66: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Billionaire family Ibru on Tuesday evening held service songs to commence the burial rites of late Olorogun Michael Onajirhevbe Ibru. The event was held at Harbour Point, Victoria Island, Lagos State. The Ibru family, friends and associates came out to say prayers and sing songs in memory of the deceased.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/photos-from-late-billionaire-olorogun.html

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by chimere66: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Franky826: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Same grave
Same fate

Humanity on transit and fading

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Cecelia Ibru still shining like a diamond.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rest on!!! olorogun

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by herzern1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by SamuelFrosh: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP to The cease
Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
See Cecilia

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dust to dust. After I saw the video of that Tanzanian footballer drop dead like a chicken a few days ago, it has sunk even deeper how so worthless this life is.

Every day you wake up still breathing is enough to say "thank you' to whatever you believe.

I see people carry shoulders and look down on people like they know what will happen the next moment and I just smile...

At least this one try...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmm gathering of the bourgeois. Rip ibru

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
This family sha... chop clean mouth!!!

Rip to the dead. Funny how we always have to leave with nothing

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by BrandNewIV(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
That man got some in his lifetime. undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by jimcollins136: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
continue to rest in rest in peace, 'Olorogun'

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by igraman(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
some people are fresh sha
Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
SOUTH SOUTH MONEY!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Atiku2019: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
The Patriarch of the Ibru Dynasty....
God Bless Agbarha- Otor smiley

10 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by caniva(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
All the ibru brothers are gone now remains Goodie and Grace. What a life we live to come and depart again.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by seyoops4u: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is it.....Also Read:

A Wife Burns Her Husband And Sister For Having Sex (Graphic Pictures)

http://cliqtips..com/2016/12/a-wife-burns-her-husband-and-sister-for.html?spref=tw
Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by HAH: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
May the soul of our former chairman rest in peace.

Sir we are very grateful for what you did in our lives

Adieu Chairman

6 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by moshino(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Dust to dust. After I saw the video of that Tanzanian footballer drop dead like a chicken a few days ago, it has sunk even deeper how so worthless this life is.

Every day you wake up still breathing is enough to say "thank you' to whatever you believe.

I see people carry shoulders and look down on people like they know what will happen the next moment and I just smile...

At least this one try...

You're on point there bro! Life is vain, unfortunately many people don't fully understand that fact.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Ayomanor150: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
A Great Man of Urhobo Nation, U came, u saw, U conquered! Rest In Peace OLOROGUN1 Of Africa

6 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
The man try oo.e be like say na half of the building in Apapa he bought. Everywhere you go na him banner on many houses. Even many uncompleted ones especially on marine road ( now ibru way). By the way where is our own lovena, your baabe,mengin # melo magic@classic FM lagos.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by abike12(f): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by peton28v: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Opportunity dances with only those who are willing to step on to the dance floor... click to dance in the rain
http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec">http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec
Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2016
One of the greatest Urhobo man to have graced this world... RIP Olurugun
Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by dayleke: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2016
RIP sir
Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by dayleke: 12:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Chiefpriest1:

At least this one try...

This is deep...

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by seunfly: 1:10am On Dec 08, 2016
priceaction:
The man try oo.e be like say na half of the building in Apapa he bought. Everywhere you go na him banner on many houses. Even many uncompleted ones especially on marine road ( now ibru way). By the way where is our own lovena, your baabe,mengin # melo magic@classic FM lagos.

That one of the tricks his wife used to launder oceanic bank money, the bank will buy/build properties in strategic places and convert it to Ibru's family asset and the bank will pay for rent.
AMCON seized many of those properties but many still escape d radar.

But after all we will all die and go to our grave empty, nothing is worth it in this world but etarnal life should be our concern if it's truly in existence.
Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2016
R.I.P

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 1:24am On Dec 08, 2016
i' ll make it by His grace.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) by mowapa(m): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Why do burial take this long to commence in Naija, definitely lack of funds is not the situation in his case. There is no reason to ice a body for months, just to feed the living ..there are private/church burial vault readily available so 7 days at most is all is needed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Why Many Business Fail In Nigeria And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.