Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo (41131 Views)

Rare Four Generations Pictures / Adorable Four Generations Photos Of A Nigerian Family / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by babasolo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
sonnie10:
Beautiful. Although their nose decreases with each subsequent generation

So you ma de see well in the night...correct guy or babe...
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by nathpope(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
lagosmp3:
“Last week I took it upon myself to visit my wife’s grandmother in a village in Edo State. It has been over 10 years since I saw her and I had a feeling she might not be around for as long as we think.

At 92, you could literally say she’s seen her share of what life has to offer especially when she has witnessed 4 generations of life. It was a 25-hours roundtrip roadtrip that was worth every minute of it. I wanted to document the lineage of the one I considered to have been priviledged to call wife for over 10 years.

I would eventually take the following conceptual picture of my grandma-inlaw, my mother-inlaw, my wife, and my daughter. I wanted to document the family in a way that was different from the family portraits I had taken in the past. Looking at the picture, I eventually got more insights to life than I had envisaged.

Life is indeed beautiful regardless of the trials one has been through. When I look at the picture I see a woman in her 90s who had experienced 4 miscarriages before giving birth to my mother inlaw. I see a woman in her 60s who has lost her husband and is the definition of a strong and virtuous woman. I see a woman in her 30s whose relationship with me can be likened to the undeserved grace God extended towards the Gentiles: I didn’t deserve her but God favored me. I see a woman in her 3s (if there’s something like that, or what will I call a 3.5 years old girl) whose confidence, beauty and intelligence still manages to amuse me every day. What do you see when you look at this portrait of 4 generations?”

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/12/07/check-amazing-five-generations-nigerian-family-photo/

I SEE D SAME EYES [size=20pt][/size]
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by sonnie10: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
babasolo:

So you ma de see well in the night...correct guy or babe...
Lol. It is still afternoon here

Yours sincerely,
@Guy.

1 Like

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by adeyinkao28(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
I see beauty, i see women, i see past, present and future, and i see the blessings of God.

2 Likes

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by weblord1900: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have 5
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by babasolo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
sonnie10:
Lol. It is still afternoon here
Yours sincerely, @Guy.

Afternoon i hope u no de live behind jupiter??
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by sonnie10: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
babasolo:

Afternoon i hope u no de live behind jupiter??

You offend your geography teacher?
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Beautiful.

God please keep my granny

2 Likes

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by babasolo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
sonnie10:

You offend your geography teacher?

the man been no de even come lesson sef...anyway mosquito don de bite for my arear anyhow...goodnyt
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aww smiley
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by adimsmt: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
nwabobo:
Why does the title say 5 generations?

Are sure your eyes are okay.
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by ngmgeek(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
willian10:
Since I've been seeing generation pictures like this, na only female i do see, why not male
Men have generational pictures too. Infact I have, My grandad, dad, myself and son. But it shall not be on this type of forum. There's no age restrictions here. And anybody can just leave you and your generation with deep insults.

6 Likes

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by VocalWalls: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
This makes more sense than the monalisa which is sold for millions.
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by solidman59(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Good one OP
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by feodan: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
ugwuishi:
ok na
guy gemme corn nah
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by naijakissleave(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Has anyone else ever wondered why all these pictures of different generations are always women? You can never see one picture like this for men. Why?

Cos men are older than women. they do all the thinking and carry everyone along in the family with so much energy & stress. so u can imagine what stress leads to
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by saudyarmani(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na women we dey always see

What's happening to the men cry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by castrokins(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are You A Blogger?
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by nwabobo: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
adimsmt:

Are sure your eyes are okay.

You don't jump into a movie halfway and start barking like a dog. Op has corrected the mistake.
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by 26thDavid(m): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
I see the same person in four different bodies, with different levels of Strength, grace, faith, courage, power and wisdom. with the youngest having more of all...
l

2 Likes

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by Maximus85(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
lagosmp3:
“Last week I took it upon myself to visit my wife’s grandmother in a village in Edo State. It has been over 10 years since I saw her and I had a feeling she might not be around for as long as we think.

At 92, you could literally say she’s seen her share of what life has to offer especially when she has witnessed 4 generations of life. It was a 25-hours roundtrip roadtrip that was worth every minute of it. I wanted to document the lineage of the one I considered to have been priviledged to call wife for over 10 years.

I would eventually take the following conceptual picture of my grandma-inlaw, my mother-inlaw, my wife, and my daughter. I wanted to document the family in a way that was different from the family portraits I had taken in the past. Looking at the picture, I eventually got more insights to life than I had envisaged.

Life is indeed beautiful regardless of the trials one has been through. When I look at the picture I see a woman in her 90s who had experienced 4 miscarriages before giving birth to my mother inlaw. I see a woman in her 60s who has lost her husband and is the definition of a strong and virtuous woman. I see a woman in her 30s whose relationship with me can be likened to the undeserved grace God extended towards the Gentiles: I didn’t deserve her but God favored me. I see a woman in her 3s (if there’s something like that, or what will I call a 3.5 years old girl) whose confidence, beauty and intelligence still manages to amuse me every day. What do you see when you look at this portrait of 4 generations?”

Source: http://lagosmp3.com/2016/12/07/check-amazing-five-generations-nigerian-family-photo/

And you feel this will solve our economy problems?
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by Churchillsaug(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
God is great

I pray for every nairalander,

Be it wailer or zombie

That may our days be long on planet earth

2017 will be a prosperous year for all
comment of the year. I'm a wailer by the way

1 Like

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by chiefojiji(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
sonnie10:
Beautiful. Although their nose decreases with each subsequent generation

so that means say generations to come, dere noses go dey reduce small by small until e go reach one generation wey dem go get nose at all. abi?

#noseless generation

op nice pishure! are you a photo? na u shot dos generational pishure? u are talent

2 Likes

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by victorazy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Y
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by victorazy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Good one. My grand mother 4th gen don almost finish university and she has up to 8 great grand children now waiting for me to add.
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by femi4: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Codes151:
Lovely... ladyf where U dey?
she don get job (police job) now
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by willian10: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Men have generational pictures too. Infact I have, My grandad, dad, myself and son. But it shall not be on this type of forum. There's no age restrictions here. And anybody can just leave you and your generation with deep insults.
Thats true. But I have never seen any.
Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by mecussey(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
God is great

Be it wailer or zombie

2017 will be a prosperous year for all

Pls, include both 5%...wailer or zombie or 5%....i see 2017 looking better than 2016.

1 Like

Re: Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo by dabrightt: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
God is great

cigreth and osogbo weed smokers are liable to die young...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.