Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos (49203 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
martineverest:
u and hatred for xtians sha

I don't hate anybody talk more of Christians. But he simply wrote a brilliant nonsense. Why didn't I quote others?

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Erebeshe: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how people become orators over social media and hardly spit when it comes to reality.
All those castigating the anointed prophet Rev. Daddy Hezekiah, I am waiting for your defense on TB Joshua about the
1) Hilary Clinton winning U.S Elections
2) Jimoh Ibrahim winning ondo governorship elections
3) the supposed aircraft hovering his church that caused mayhem of collapsed buildn killn innocuous citizens
E.t.c
We practically need no soothsayer to reveal the mirage behind gullible miracle seeking citizens that are coined into buying "miracle items" holy water, olive oil, handkerchief arc
#istandforthetruth Rev. Daddy Hezekiah is truly a holy man of God sent to reveal the bitter truth to the world whether they want to hear it or not.

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by DejiDaGreat(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Truth be told, d 'man of God' TB Joshua, dwells only on miracle. While d very essence of Christ's coming into d earth is d work of salvation. I've been to d Church & never seen anything like alter call or reconciling them with God in a way. Nevertheless, judgement is not ours to do, at appropriate time, Christ will tell who is his & otherwise.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Maximus85(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Rev. Daddy Hezekiah, the founder and General overseer of Living Christ Mission incorporated, has revealed that he had to suspend some of his church members for watching Emmanuel Television channel, owned by pastor T. B Joshua, founder of Synagogue of All Nations church, Lagos .

According to the journalist (Chidiebube Okeoma) who shared this, the pastor said that he does not like the style of the tele evangelist which prompted him in barring his members from matching any of his programs on television. See more details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/rev-daddy-hezekiah-suspends-church.html

Ooook. And you built yourself a throne already. Jesus brought himself Lower than his followers. Just look at yourself. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Emax(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
DejiDaGreat:
Truth be told, d 'man of God' TB Joshua, dwells only on miracle. While d very essence of Christ's coming into d earth is d work of salvation. I've been to d Church & never seen anything like alter call or reconciling them with God in a way. Nevertheless, judgement is not ours to do, at appropriate time, Christ will tell who is his & otherwise.

Bro. please watch this youtube link

How To Be Born Again With POWER By TB Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GriI9uDcvM

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by AdeniyiA(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Not trying to defend Prophet TB Joshua o. But as young men growing up in our churches in those days we were also told he is evil.

Only God knows who is serving him, however , I have watched this man from afar and I have also looked at the life that Jesus lived.

Jesus preached moderation in everything. You will never see this man wear gold or silver ornaments worth millions, he will never wear suits enough to pay one's school fees from year one to final. Usually just a shirt and trouser.

You will never hear him abuse anyone even his fellow pastors who mock him every time. All he preaches is 'love your neighbor'. That's the central theme of all his messages. In fact he rarely preaches miracles.

If any one has made helping others a habit, it is this man. Does anyone remember how he picked that super eagles player (forgotten his name) from the gutters and sent for trials abroad. Today he's a super star.

The other day, I watched a poor student from Unilag that he sent for masters and PhD in some of the best schools in England.

You will never see him pose with private jets ( dunno if he has)

What exactly is this man doing that contradicts the life that Jesus lived or directed us to live.

I am not a member of his church and I don't intend becoming one, but if anyone must be criticised , it should be these haughty, arrogant, insensitive, self-adulating so-called 'men of God' who attack this man every time.

OGENYI ONAZI

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by deleo16(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emax:

Bro. please watch this youtube link

How To Be Born Again With POWER By TB Joshua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GriI9uDcvM
kudos brother people don't do thorough research before coming to conclusions on things even the alter without the presence of God is just a waste of time even 10 old boy can do alter call my point here is what he tb joshua has shown is how important is breaking loose from darkness to light is important at first before the alter call Jesus I read deliver in the bible delivers people, cast out Demons, lead people to salvation e. t. c and him Jesus still said we can do more than him if all this is not present in today's world I think the world christianity is a scam
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Josephjnr(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
All this one wen una the talk no concern me. CAN should look into this and regulate the number of miracles and prophesies a man of God shall do and say to create room for us upcoming pastors with less magic,hmmmm,I meant with less anointing to survive in this church business. Abeg,someone should move this my comment to front page so that CAN executives can see it on tym. God bless you my children.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Petowaky: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Based on what I read, and the comments made on the above subject matter, I have the following submissions to make;

1. Since the Man of God, Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah, equally mentioned to His members other Men of God He feels they can watch or listen to their preaching, it shows that He is not 'Self Centered', or "Envious" as I read some people commenting. For Him to single out T.B Joshua, is not without a reason, and that only, is not enough to adjudge Him as being envious.

2. I believe it is in the jurisdiction of Men of God to talk to themselves, especially, when they feel any of them is going contrary to the dictates of the Holy Bible and Christendom. I believe, it is in the powers of Men of God, to guard against any prophesy, action, preaching or teaching that brings ridicule to the Christian fold. Clergy talk to Clergy, it is not in our powers as Laity.

3. Men of God are Shepherds. It is not easy to win a single soul, that is why they seriously need to guard the souls they have won for God, hence, the Man of God, has every right to direct His flocks on religious TV Channels to watch because, they will give account of their flock to God on the Judgement Day.

4. I strongly admire the Alter of this Man of God, Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah. Since the throne of earthly kings and queens are big and mighty, what of that of a Servant of the Most High God? It should be mightier, hence, I envisage what Heaven will look like by this Mighty Alter and Throne am seeing above. In fact, this reminds me of the Biblical Solomon's Temple in 1 Kings Chapter 6.

5. Finally, contrary to some cheap blackmail on the Character of this Man of God, I learnt He is the Chancellor of the First Private University in Imo State, The HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO STATE, where I heard He subsidized the school fees to be the cheapest in Nigeria and also gave N50million scholarship to pioneer students! Mehn! this is very uncommon in Nigeria ooo, this singular act among others I believe, distinguishes Him philanthropically.

5 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Sidoka: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
CholisPropertie:

What's your definition of anti christ and the characteristics u saw on the alter? I think you're the anti Christ here for uttering blasphemies against God and His dwelling (alter ) Rev 13. 6
Always think before you talk!

Revelation 13 is talking about the beast having 7 heads and 10 horns and upon every horn was a crown.....Who is sitting on a throne there (me Abi na your daddy)and in verse 6.....he the beast opened up his mouth in blasphemy against God and his terbanacle and those that dwell in heaven.

Pls does your daddy dwell in HEAVEN?
U really need to understand the bible more and besides am not taking sides with Tb joshua or anybody,am just pointing out the obvious

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by peton28v: 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Opportunity dances with only those who are willing to step on to the dance floor... click to dance in the rain
http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec">http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by AspDrone(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2016
Afonjatribeguy:
JISOSSS shocked shocked shocked shocked This one looks like Afonja shrine . You Suspends your church Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel" because they have tested you and you failed them. you can never banned me from watching my Prophet T.B Joshua Tv channels day and night. Who are you to Judge Jealousy Greedy Pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Perhaps I can ban you for being a threat to the life of English language abi

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by dabrightt: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Judgement will start from the ulter...
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Noble11(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Not trying to defend Prophet TB Joshua o. But as young men growing up in our churches in those days we were also told he is evil.

Only God knows who is serving him, however , I have watched this man from afar and I have also looked at the life that Jesus lived.

Jesus preached moderation in everything. You will never see this man wear gold or silver ornaments worth millions, he will never wear suits enough to pay one's school fees from year one to final. Usually just a shirt and trouser.

You will never hear him abuse anyone even his fellow pastors who mock him every time. All he preaches is 'love your neighbor'. That's the central theme of all his messages. In fact he rarely preaches miracles.

If any one has made helping others a habit, it is this man. Does anyone remember how he picked that super eagles player (forgotten his name) from the gutters and sent him for trials abroad. Today he's a super star.

The other day, I watched a poor student from Unilag that he sent for masters and PhD in some of the best schools in England.

What exactly is this man doing that contradicts the life that Jesus lived or directed us to live.

I am not a member of his church and I don't intend becoming one, but if anyone must be criticised , it should be these haughty, arrogant, insensitive, self-adulating so-called 'men of God' who attack this man every time.

You said it all..this same TBJ that they are all against always bring poor,Muslim,Christian,Hindu,pagan etc to his church dine with them,give them money to go back without asking them to join his church
How many pastors can do that in Nigeria?
I don't care about his prophecies I only watch the humility in that man and it has thought me alot.
NOTE: Am a winner and never been to synagogue don't even know where it's located

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by naijaobi(m): 1:09am On Dec 08, 2016
Chiefpriest1:

If any one has made helping others a habit, it is this man. Does anyone remember how he picked that super eagles player (forgotten his name) from the gutters and sent him for trials abroad. Today he's a super star.

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by azezola(m): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Cult
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Sunglass20(f): 1:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Chiefpriest1:

May Our God who is a sincere God bless you everyday of your life.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Chrysz(m): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2016
only God knows who is truly serving Him. ;Donly God knows who is truly serving Him.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by IntroVAT: 2:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Na wa!
Even king Nebuchadnezzar didn't sit on this type of throne
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by morbeta(m): 3:11am On Dec 08, 2016
"Preach the gospel and allow the holy spirit to do the convertion".......TB JOshua
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 08, 2016
God bless you because you just spoke my mind which is the bitter truth.
Chiefpriest1:

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Caleb212: 3:41am On Dec 08, 2016
I think this is unwise.
Planting hatred on the heart of your members.The best thing he would have done was to preach to them the dangers of runing from church to church,or looking outside their church to learn strange doctrine.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Eyah angry sorry eh!
Erebeshe:
Sometimes I wonder how people become orators over social media and hardly spit when it comes to reality.
All those castigating the anointed prophet Rev. Daddy Hezekiah, I am waiting for your defense on TB Joshua about the
1) Hilary Clinton winning U.S Elections
2) Jimoh Ibrahim winning ondo governorship elections
3) the supposed aircraft hovering his church that caused mayhem of collapsed buildn killn innocuous citizens
E.t.c
We practically need no soothsayer to reveal the mirage behind gullible miracle seeking citizens that are coined into buying "miracle items" holy water, olive oil, handkerchief arc
#istandforthetruth Rev. Daddy Hezekiah is truly a holy man of God sent to reveal the bitter truth to the world whether they want to hear it or not.

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by RaptorX: 3:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Sidoka:
Rulers of darkness sitting in high places with their gold and emeralds and a picture of a white Jesus to crown it up.......it breaks my heart to see how the people of the ALMIGHTY has been reduced to nothing and made to keep worshipping all these satanist and luciferians but like I keep saying.......their days are numbered and judgement is upon them
The picture of the white Jesus caught my attention. You wonder if this so called men of God really understand the bible they read when the bible described Jesus as having a dark skin like it was burnt in a furnace.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Stop saying what you don't know please....its even getting me annoyed. Before you say things please do your research well. Watch emmanueltv you will discover that you are just spilling poo out of your mouth. Your claims are false.
deleo16:
kudos brother people don't do thorough research before coming to conclusions on things even the alter without the presence of God is just a waste of time even 10 old boy can do alter call my point here is what he tb joshua has shown is how important is breaking loose from darkness to light is important at first before the alter call Jesus I read deliver in the bible delivers people, cast out Demons, lead people to salvation e. t. c and him Jesus still said we can do more than him if all this is not present in today's world I think the world christianity is a scam
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by monica40: 4:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Those picture of Jesus you see is not Jesus is Idolatry someone image. Biafrans remember Jesus die burial and rose went to heaven.Jesus have be off the cross.Our Jesus is a spirit in heaven not statues or images.if you want to know who is Jesus please go read(Revelation 1v13v14)Jesus is black not white only black people have wool hair.white people never have wool hair.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by zimbarere: 4:15am On Dec 08, 2016
why did the so called Journalist post this topic? i did not get his message. I am wandering his motives. Why was he so occupied with this when we have burning issues about our economy(exchange rate, inflation rate, unemployment), education (ASUU strike), the power sector, there is hunger in the city! Yet no palliative measures from the government, the government has banned rice where there was no strategic plan or support for Nigerian farmers to have increased production, we have touts extorting money blatantly in the city of Lagos in this 21st century, you don't even need to look far before you see fake preachers selling miracles in the street and yet this naive Journalist has nothing else to write. His write up has a catchy caption and i read it expectantly but i did not get his message.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by nonjebose(m): 4:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Petowaky:
Based on what I read, and the comments made on the above subject matter, I have the following submissions to make;

1. Since the Man of God, Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah, equally mentioned to His members other Men of God He feels they can watch or listen to their preaching, it shows that He is not 'Self Centered', or "Envious" as I read some people commenting. For Him to single out T.B Joshua, is not without a reason, and that only, is not enough to adjudge Him as being envious.

2. I believe it is in the jurisdiction of Men of God to talk to themselves, especially, when they feel any of them is going contrary to the dictates of the Holy Bible and Christendom. I believe, it is in the powers of Men of God, to guard against any prophesy, action, preaching or teaching that brings ridicule to the Christian fold. Clergy talk to Clergy, it is not in our powers as Laity.

3. Men of God are Shepherds. It is not easy to win a single soul, that is why they seriously need to guard the souls they have won for God, hence, the Man of God, has every right to direct His flocks on religious TV Channels to watch because, they will give account of their flock to God on the Judgement Day.

4. I strongly admire the Alter of this Man of God, Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah. Since the throne of earthly kings and queens are big and mighty, what of that of a Servant of the Most High God? It should be mightier, hence, I envisage what Heaven will look like by this Mighty Alter and Throne am seeing above. In fact, this reminds me of the Biblical Solomon's Temple in 1 Kings Chapter 6.

5. Finally, contrary to some cheap blackmail on the Character of this Man of God, I learnt He is the Chancellor of the First Private University in Imo State, The HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO STATE, where I heard He subsidized the school fees to be the cheapest in Nigeria and also gave N50million scholarship to pioneer students! Mehn! this is very uncommon in Nigeria ooo, this singular act among others I believe, distinguishes Him philanthropically.
I will like to point out that the comparison between earthly throne and the throne of God is faulty. God is not interested in the man made throne. In new testament, His throne or alter is our heart. God does not compete with earthly king.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Sparkle777(f): 4:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Chiefpriest1:

God bless u big.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Qasaforlife(f): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2016
It is an act of foolishness for a man of God to stand on his altar and criticise or rundown another man of God. We r all d same body of Christ
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Petowaky: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2016
nonjebose:

I will like to point out that the comparison between earthly throne and the throne of God is faulty. God is not interested in the man made throne. In new testament, His throne or alter is our heart. God does not compete with earthly king.

That Alter that I saw is highly befitting for a place of worship of the Most High God. Our God does not compete with earthly or man made throne, i agree, but, would you rather have the Alter of God Almighty look poor? that will be barbaric to think about. My God is Big and Mighty, hence, His Servant/Representative on Earth, deserves a well adorned Alter that is befitting.

I will advise people to mind the languages they use here since Men of God are involved. Like I stated earlier, Clergy talk to Clergy, it is not in our powers as Laity to start judging.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by nonjebose(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2016
Petowaky:

That Alter that I saw is highly befitting for a place of worship of the Most High God. Our God does not compete with earthly or man made throne, i agree, but, would you rather have the Alter of God Almighty look poor? that will be barbaric to think about. My God is Big and Mighty, hence, His Servant/Representative on Earth, deserves a well adorned Alter that is befitting.

I will advise people to mind the languages they use here since Men of God are involved. Like I stated earlier, Clergy talk to Clergy, it is not in our powers as Laity to start judging.
I agree that people should be slow in judging men of God, but differ on the subject of alter. What Jesus taught on the issue of worship is simply an access to God by all men in truth and spirit. It has nothing to do with impressing man with the elegance or beauty of precious stones. That does not rule out the fact you can beautify His place of worship, but never to show that He is not poor or bigger than man. This is the new testament teaching. Motive vs purpose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.