Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:51 PM

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos (49117 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by hez11js: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Peacetemi:
Is he sitting on a Throne? shocked shocked
When will his gullible followers start to reason? cry
what is wrong with a man of God sitting on a throne? The man you see there is more than a king

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by hez11js: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
gen2briz:
Is this church or palace..
it is the holy house of the living God
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by hez11js: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
See how a pastor is living while his followers live like salves. Anyway he has a point. Buhari should do something
Have you seen any of his followers? Plz is good and marture to say what we know.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by hez11js: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afonjatribeguy:
JISOSSS shocked shocked shocked shocked This one looks like Afonja shrine . You Suspends your church Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel" because they have tested you and you failed them. you can never banned me from watching my Prophet T.B Joshua Tv channels day and night. Who are you to Judge Jealousy Greedy Pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolzzzz From ur comment you sound frustrated.. .. .. how market?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by manikspears: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
hez11js:
if u are a christain can u remember what transpared in the book of haggai ch 1.......if u do u will understand why solomon built a great and might beautiful temple for the LORD, And Rev Prof Daddy Hezekiah did same because he understands that God desv de best
Yes I do, but who is sitting on the throne in that church, see how designed his throne is. Is that suppose to be the throne of God or the throne of man? Read the book of revelation, when John the beloved wanted to bow down to the angel to worship him, what was his response? mind you I'm not supporting any pastor .all I'm saying is that we should be more focused on God. I know you are his church member and it may be very difficult for you to see this but please I'm begging you, on your own find time and read your Bible meditate on God's word and check the things that are not biblical. Jesus our Lord and Savior wasn't materialistic, and he alone is the truth, the way and the light. The only disciple that was materialistic was Judas and we all know he was being used by the devil.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by hez11js: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
elfmann:

Which body of Christ? These are business men!
are you saying there are no real men of God still existing? Plz why do ppl believe so much on evil spirit but don't belv in the holy spirit? If there is evil there is good.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by hez11js: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Emax:
Isn't Salvation the greastest miracle?

The two are insaparable.
yes but the enterance of the word of God gives life. The preaching of the gosple of Jesus Christ is the most important and not stage managed miracles

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Sidoka: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bwills1982:

Abeg keep quiet if you do not understand a particular Bible passage.

Am I supposed to share insults with you?it's clear u have nothing more to say so u resort to insults.....
Read the book of Acts 7 vs 48-50 and maybe u would understand the point I was pointing out that the ALMIGHTY does not need houses full of golds,emeralds or a white Jesus
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Increasenaira: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Come to think of it. From what I read from the publication I understand that as a good Shepherd the man Rev.Hezekiah was doing his job to guide and guard his flocks against false teachings. Because the people going to prophet TB Joshua do not go to hear the word of God or to seek salvation for their souls but to receive miracles just as it is always shown on Emmanuel TV. I remember when my sister travelled from the Eastern part of Nigeria to the West just to receive miracles but she ended up frustrated after spending almost two weeks because of the protocols involved she could not enter the arena where the so called miracles are performed. The worst is the healing oils are so expensive that she could not afford the least at cost of #5000.00. Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ produced and sold healing oils or commanded Peter and others to do so. Instead he told them freely were you given you also give freely. Also I saw many people attacking Rev.Hezekiah for sitting on a throne. We should understand that true men of God are God's representative on earth. Can you compare that with the seat of the US Ambassador to Nigeria. Not to talk of what you can see in heaven. But because they are servants of God we talk to them anyhow. God will judge rightly. When we can not even challenge our local government chairman. So let our criticism be constructive being objective is the issue so that the truth will prevail and set the captives free.

5 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bwills1982:

Your blashphemies shall find you out.

Continue to worship White Jesus and remain a slave to the White man.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Jedifine: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kudos! to this man of God, Rev Prof. Daddy Hezekiah in doing the right thing according to the word of God. Human beings are easily deceived by fake miracles like all these people making foolish comments against the alter of God because they lack understanding, wisdom and fear of God. you have been misled, and enveloped with artificial and fake miracles that you can not differentiate between wrongs and rights. The man of God did not say anything improper/wrong against T.B Joshua rather as a real Father trying to protect the children of God under his care not to be misdirected. So, mind your business and be careful of what you think or write against this Holy Man of God sent from heaven to loose the captives from bondage of sin. Beware! Beware!! Beware!!! to avoid the wrath of God upon you.

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Obivic2: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
I believe a shepherd hv the right to guide his sheep where ever and how ever.
People off course the evil ones can go ahead and say rubish cos you hv your mouth but remember you are answerable to any worthless word you made just one day.
I will have to say that,any leader hv the right to tell his members the true gospel.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by CholisPropertie: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sidoka:

Revelation 13 is talking about the beast having 7 heads and 10 horns and upon every horn was a crown.....Who is sitting on a throne there (me Abi na your daddy)and in verse 6.....he the beast opened up his mouth in blasphemy against God and his terbanacle and those that dwell in heaven.

Pls does your daddy dwell in HEAVEN?
U really need to understand the bible more and besides am not taking sides with Tb joshua or anybody,am just pointing out the obvious

Sidoka:

How did the revelation of John describe the anti Christ. ....what where the characteristics,don't you see any them on the alter of this man

You failed to point out any characteristics of anti christ you said you saw on the alter. It takes an antichrist to identify one. Always be vy careful on issues like this, for you shall bear consequences of all your blasphemies.

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Iphiejessy(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Afonjatribeguy:
JISOSSS shocked shocked shocked shocked This one looks like Afonja shrine . You Suspends your church Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel" because they have tested you and you failed them. you can never banned me from watching my Prophet T.B Joshua Tv channels day and night. Who are you to Judge Jealousy Greedy Pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote

Have heard of that man, he is not just a pastor, rather a real man of God.
[quote author=CholisPropertie post=51758217]
You failed to point out any characteristics of anti christ you said you saw on the alter. It takes an antichrist to identify one. Always be vy careful on issues like this, for you shall bear consequences of all your blasphemies.
[quote author=Afonjatribeguy post=51725934]JISOSSS shocked shocked shocked shocked This one looks like Afonja shrine . You Suspends your church Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel" because they have tested you and you failed them. you can never banned me from watching my Prophet T.B Joshua Tv channels day and night. Who are you to Judge Jealousy Greedy Pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote

Have heard of that man, he is not just a pastor, rather a real man of God.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 12:23am On Dec 09, 2016
I have read with keen interest, the comment of most Nairalanders here to understand their reasoning and how critical they are in analysing the message posted about the Man, Hezekiah. It is appalling to say that i find the mind of of youths empty as no one could give critical justification for their answers and retotes.

I happen to come from a very humble christian background where my parents chastised me for disobedience. Majority of the time i felt annoyed because i saw nothing wrong with what i did and why they would say i should not do it but in the long run, i see it. You see, the ways of God cannot be understood nor interpreted with a canal mindset, neither could it be judged by feeble minds. If a man of God tells his flock not to watch a particular program, He is justified... most of you said that he is jealous or that it is because the members will become wiser than him if they watched T. B Joshua (i laugh in parenthesis). May I remind you that this was the same reason the serpent gave Adam and Eve... be careful, lest you are given in to reprobate mind.

His latest prophecy about US Presidential elections is enough reason to justify why heavenly-minded people should refrain from watching such channels because he plays to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Ken4Christ: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Well TB Joshua has questionable method of administering miracles. Why does he use so called anointed water to administer healing. There is no such thing as anointed water in the Bible. This act so many have failed to question.

Second, he makes merchandise of the people by selling the so called anointed water. Miracles are not to be sold. Jesus didn't sell the anointing to us. The Bible says,

Matthew 10: 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: FREELY YE HAVE RECEIVED, FREELY GIVE.

Third, it is not just enough to sell the anointed water but for a very high price of N5,000 naira.

Fourth, virtually all the healing testimonies gives praise to the anointed water and not to God.

Fifth, his building that crashed a few years ago raises question as to his genuineity as a true prophet. How come he didn't see it coming. A man that sees what happens in countries far off couldn't see the one that happened in his backyard.

Sixth, the recent false prediction of the US election further raises questions as to his status as a Prophet.

I am aware of his good works. Good works alone is not enough to endorse one as a man of God. Satan's ministers also disguises as angels of light. Besides our Lord Jesus already predicted so many will use their good works to appeal against his judgment on the day of judgment. Hear what Jesus said,

Matthew 7: 22-23
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

As for Dr Daddy Hezekiah, I really don't know him but he has the right to discipline his members the way he wants but he should have given them reasons so as not to look as though he is jealous of TB Joshua.

But taking a close look at his altar setting brings some questions about his own genuineity as a man of God. How can you build your own throne at the sacred altar of God?

I just urge every professing believers to take more time and really examine who you are following in the light of God’s word. If you miss it, don't blame anyone. Take your Christian race very serious.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2016
KAHNUL:
USELESS NIGERIAN CRIMINAL CHURCHES AND THIER CRIMINAL PASTORS. CHURCHES IN NIGERIA ARE NOW BUSSINESS SCHEMES AND HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. HOW WILL A SELF PROCLAIMED MAN OF GOD SUSPEND MEMBERS FOR A THING LIKE THIS. IS HE NOT THE SON OF THE DEVIL . AM A CHRISTIAN BUT WHATS GOING ON IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE IS NOT CHRISTIANITY, IT IS BUSINESS. THESE CUNNING ENTREPRENUER CLAIMING TO BE MEN OF GOD WILL SURELY ROT IN HELL. I EVEN BLAME THE STUPID NIGERIANS THAT FALL FOR THIER GIMICKERY.

@Kahnul, be guided... and put your words in the right order and place. If a man of God could lay an open prophecy and deny and later come out to say that the prayers of Americans changed his prophecy, is he truly a prophet? You said you are a Christian, let me ask you, can God say yes and No at the same time? who is fooling who?

Be guided once more because the same man of God you are raining curses at and saying he is using his church as business owns a private university in which the school fees of the students is cheaper than most federal universities and is infact the cheapest private university in Africa. Quote me any where. I am a Professor of Environmental Engineering at Iowa State University, USA. I have heard a whole lot about the man that i had to make my own investigations.

Be guided...

5 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2016
Afonjatribeguy:
JISOSSS shocked shocked shocked shocked This one looks like Afonja shrine . You Suspends your church Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel" because they have tested you and you failed them. you can never banned me from watching my Prophet T.B Joshua Tv channels day and night. Who are you to Judge Jealousy Greedy Pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have read with keen interest, the comment of most Nairalanders here to understand their reasoning and how critical they are in analysing the message posted about the Man, Hezekiah. It is appalling to say that i find the mind of of youths empty as no one could give critical justification for their answers and retotes.

I happen to come from a very humble christian background where my parents chastised me for disobedience. Majority of the time i felt annoyed because i saw nothing wrong with what i did and why they would say i should not do it but in the long run, i see it. You see, the ways of God cannot be understood nor interpreted with a canal mindset, neither could it be judged by feeble minds. If a man of God tells his flock not to watch a particular program, He is justified... most of you said that he is jealous or that it is because the members will become wiser than him if they watched T. B Joshua (i laugh in parenthesis). May I remind you that this was the same reason the serpent gave Adam and Eve... be careful, lest you are given in to reprobate mind.

His latest prophecy about US Presidential elections is enough reason to justify why heavenly-minded people should refrain from watching such channels because he plays to the gallery.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by deleo16(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2016
He has the right to tell his member what to do but it's always better if members can also seek God opinion about a particular person. and not come to conclusions.men of God are humans they have their weakness and challenges we all have right to God,spiritual maturity is not when we mount pulpit or alter but truth be told we all should be careful of the this in Christendom today HATRED, JEALOSY and PRIDE this doesn't elude the so called men of God even Adam fell also,SATAN hates a UNITED Christendom . I listen to virtually all pastor but when ways of talking and lifestyle contradicts Jesus lifestyles the pastor weakness beings to show Remember Jesus will not ask you which church you attend on the last day?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by deleo16(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Increasenaira:
Come to think of it. From what I read from the publication I understand that as a good Shepherd the man Rev.Hezekiah was doing his job to guide and guard his flocks against false teachings. Because the people going to prophet TB Joshua do not go to hear the word of God or to seek salvation for their souls but to receive miracles just as it is always shown on Emmanuel TV. I remember when my sister travelled from the Eastern part of Nigeria to the West just to receive miracles but she ended up frustrated after spending almost two weeks because of the protocols involved she could not enter the arena where the so called miracles are performed. The worst is the healing oils are so expensive that she could not afford the least at cost of #5000.00. Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ produced and sold healing oils or commanded Peter and others to do so. Instead he told them freely were you given you also give freely. Also I saw many people attacking Rev.Hezekiah for sitting on a throne. We should understand that true men of God are God's representative on earth. Can you compare that with the seat of the US Ambassador to Nigeria. Not to talk of what you can see in heaven. But because they are servants of God we talk to them anyhow. God will judge rightly. When we can not even challenge our local government chairman. So let our criticism be constructive being objective is the issue so that the truth will prevail and set the captives free.
you judge one already and praise one on is throne
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 12:56am On Dec 09, 2016
greg42:

T.b Joshua wan spoil market for am grin grin

Be sensible and make constructive argument. It is because of the mindset of people like yourself that we all should fear for the future of Nigeria in the hands of today's youths.

May I educate you on the matter at hand. You go to a church from year to year and the pastor has never used to word of God to teach you what you would do to make heaven, are you going there to watch "come and see America wonder"? A father has the right to caution and chastise his children for watching unedifying TV programs...

or didnt your mother and father chastise you when you were a kid?

If we must be better, we must hear the truth and concentrate on the truth, no matter how painful it is. T.B Joshua has been playing to the gallery for a long time, deceiving you and your cohorts. When the building in his church failed, instead of him to admit that it was due to the fact that he was illegally raising the building, he and his flock, said they were bombed by a plane... come on... open your eyes!

He prophesied of the American election and said that a woman will win marginally, Trump won with a landslide victory, then he came out on the tv again and said that He said "wool-man" not woman. That he meant that the person's hair looked like wool. He was challenged again by critiques and then he came out again and accepted that he said he saw a woman and that it was the prayers of Americans that changed his prophecies...

Till when will you of feeble mind be wise and read the signs on the wall. personally, i dont even need to be warned before i know that TB Joshua is not from God.

Because the true God cannot say yes and no at the same time.

To crown it all, my dad had stroke in late, later in 2010 he went there, paid all the money he was asked to pay, went there and stayed for 2 weeks in his condition sleeping in the church, after everything, he was told that the pastor said he should go that he was healed, my father died shortly after he came back. he was not healed.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2016
deleo16:
you judge one already and praise one on is throne

That's right my brother. No true servant of God should live like a peasant. You can not be a philanthropist, have over 500 people on your scholarship scheme every year even to PhD level, build a standard approved university that runs on the lowest tuition fees, lower than some government institutions and then live like a pauper.

You must live like a king and let me even ask you, if your parlor were as big as that Alter, what kind of seat would you have there? bench or throne?

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Rev. Daddy Hezekiah, the founder and General overseer of Living Christ Mission incorporated, has revealed that he had to suspend some of his church members for watching Emmanuel Television channel, owned by pastor T. B Joshua, founder of Synagogue of All Nations church, Lagos .

According to the journalist (Chidiebube Okeoma) who shared this, the pastor said that he does not like the style of the tele evangelist which prompted him in barring his members from matching any of his programs on television. See more details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/rev-daddy-hezekiah-suspends-church.html

Yes, what is wrong with that?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Rev. Daddy Hezekiah, the founder and General overseer of Living Christ Mission incorporated, has revealed that he had to suspend some of his church members for watching Emmanuel Television channel, owned by pastor T. B Joshua, founder of Synagogue of All Nations church, Lagos .

According to the journalist (Chidiebube Okeoma) who shared this, the pastor said that he does not like the style of the tele evangelist which prompted him in barring his members from matching any of his programs on television. See more details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/rev-daddy-hezekiah-suspends-church.html

Do you have kids? even if you don't, while you were growing up, did your parents ever warn you not to talk to strangers or go to a particular neighbor's house or go to a particular place? if they did, were they being illogical? or were they protecting you from wolves in sheep clothing or were they being jealous of your neighbors?

I don't even see any reason why this should be a debate...

Be guided.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by VICHISUHEZ: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2016
It's so amazing that some persons just talk or comment without reasoning. You just heard something that a pastor who is more like a FATHER to the church members instructing his children not to watch a particular program. He gave instruction as a father to his children and you're complaining. (How does it affect you?)
Come to think of it, the T. B Joshua has been carrying out miracles as if they're practicals that must be conducted in schools. Miracles come once a while and not an everyday activity as Christ taught when he was on earth. Christ always teaches the gospel and miracles will flow that was why he said SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND EVERY OTHER THING (including miracles) SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU. Meaning you must teach your followers the WORD before thinking of miracles.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Xcelinteriors:
Pastor envying fellow pastor. O ga o but is that a church cos it look like modern shrine

Check my signature for your wooden blinds, aluminum Venetian blinds ,day and night, fabric and pvc vertical blinds etc

Do you have kids? even if you don't, while you were growing up, did your parents ever warn you not to talk to strangers or go to a particular neighbor's house or go to a particular place? if they did, were they being illogical? or were they protecting you from wolves in sheep clothing or were they being jealous of your neighbors?

you said its a modern shrine...(i laugh in parenthesis) because it goes to show your level of idiocy and how you are incorruptibly incurable. you need professional help

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2016
dayleke:
Make him start im own network too now....

if they did, you should have told them to go and build their own house...be wise

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2016
Agbalanze:
Please ooo.. Is that a pulpit or a throne? Is he a pastor or a god?

I am glad that you asked, you only saw throne and you are saying this? wait until you see his his university... I am sure you will drop dead.

I cant imagine the level of hypocrisy in Nigeria...if your parlor was as big as that altar, what would you be sitting on, pews? or bench?

you hear about rich men or even pastors with private jets you didn't say anything, just that you saw a man of God sitting on a throne, you are asking questions like pharisees.

When will my fellow Nigerians learn to be logical?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Continue to worship White Jesus and remain a slave to the White man.

I am sure you are not a Christian. If you were, I would give you a better reply but since you aint, i cant guide you... because doing so is tantamount to giving blessed things to dogs.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
trouble in the church

I wonder if how you understood that from the publication. You did not read his words to the federal government and how he spoke up against things happening in Nigeria today... all you could say was that?

Even CAN could not speak up and advice the presidency but He did and this is what you understood from that publication?

You are incurably sick
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:29am On Dec 09, 2016
sarrki:

There is no trouble in church

Trouble in the heart of men

The heart of men is desperately wicked

I am not sure where your statement dwells but if you ask me, i would say that the man of God, Daddy Hezekiah is right.

Remember those days when your parents would say, dont talk to strangers or dont escort anyone to their houses or dont watch this movie or that program... this is exactly it... He is playing the duties of a father. A good shepherd.

And i wonder if that is the only only thing people read from that publication. Even CAN could not speak up against the killings by herdsmen and other people or even talk to Buhari but He took the bulls by the horn and did that and no one saw that...

what is the future of Nigeria, when our youths cannot be logical, when our minds are floating in the echelons of hypocrisy and misguidance?

I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by balancecodons: 1:38am On Dec 09, 2016
stobery:
grin
The gentleman beside him is saying

"Just Negodu this Man"

the height of your ignorance is sickening... did you read the publication or did you just read the title and start blabbing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.