Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson (5173 Views)

Genevieve’s New Endorsement + Dakore Egbuson Gets Married On Jan. 16th / Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert / Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by nellaluv(f): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2009
The Dakore Show

Some of you might not know this, but the  beautiful singer and actress is presently  working   on her talk show, 'The Dakore Show'. The Dakore Show brings one-on-one celebrity  interviews, live musical performances, and  relevant pop culture , go to her website here for more, http://www.dakoreshow.com/

Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2009
this is great!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE Dakore!
but doing a show does take A LOT of time and its not easy.
so im guessing she is leaving acting.
but thats great for her. this just might end up bringing her more money than she was making in nollywood.
if i were here i would get bored doing the same tired storylines in so/so movies.
Dakore is my gurl!! kiss
cant wait for this show to drop oooo.
maybe someone can post some episodes of it on youtube like some of the videos from Femi's talk show.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by nellaluv(f): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2009
Meanwhile check out Dakore's top 5 beauty tips . . .
*Never go to bed with make-up on.
*Use facial wipes if you're too tired to wash it off
*Drink lots of water
*Get as much good sleep as you can
*Feed your spirit with whatever makes you happy

Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2009
i think everyone knows those beauty tips. lol
but maybe some people in naija arent aware of this, so its good to hear these things.
i wish her the best on her show and hope its a success.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by semid4lyfe(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2009
All these confused Nollywood women sef. I'm wondering what will make her show different from others.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Nezed(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2009
Thank God she has a natural-beautiful smile unlike that 'Moments wiv Mo' Lady, Whatever her name.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by bisiaet: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
What is anybody headache about Dakore or Dakaro who cares, I really dont care about all this confused so called Nollywood or Madiwood stuffs.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Pharoh: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i think everyone knows those beauty tips. lol
but maybe some people in naija arent aware of this, so its good to hear these things.
i wish her the best on her show and hope its a success.

Thunder fire you for that statement wey you make so  angry angry
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by sexyLeamon(f): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2009
hmm dat is good, nollywood is really advancing.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Desola(f): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
Noooooooooooo! not judging by her stint on BEN some years back! She was terrible! Abeg make she just marry her money bag boyfriend and leave real stuff to the professionals jo
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by posakosa(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
and what exactly does Funmi Iyanda do ?

@ OP she better wnjoy her married life and stay off TV.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2009
Psssssssh. . . . . .

Tosh!
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Shinatu: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2009
Pharoh:

Thunder fire you for that statement wey you make so angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am very much against abuses on NL, but I had to laugh over this one.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by sayso: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
@pharoh TEN BIG thumps for you there broda.some of this little chickens.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by kingchild(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2009
[Thunder fire you for that statement wey you make so]

@ pharaoh
guy i don laugh belefood
why i come even enter canteen sef?
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2009
gosh, typical nairalanders for you.
cant even stay on topic before the color turns yellow.
na wa oooo!!
anyway its true what i said, some people in nigeria may not be aware of these beauty tips, and there aint nothing wrong with that.
so just shut the fuk up and back to the topic.

and why are nigerians always so quick to start bashing their own instead of supporting it? wait until the show airs and then see if you like it or not.
had this been some american celebrity trying to launch her own show, i dont think she would be getting abuses but rather support.
can we please try and support our own and WAIT for the actual SHOW to come out before talking rubbish?
GOSH, WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH SOME OF YOU PEOPLE?
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Kc0022000(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2009
This is Nigeria grin
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Pharoh: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
Shinatu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am very much against abuses on NL, but I had to laugh over this one.  grin

Brother me too i don't like abuses but that statement really provoked me.

sayso:

@pharoh TEN BIG thumps for you there broda.some of this little chickens.

No mind that little brat wey no dey think before she make some statement. She dey use style throw cheap shots for my dear Nigerian queens because she dey for yankee.
grin grin
king-child:

[Thunder fire you for that statement wey you make so]

@ pharaoh
guy i don laugh belefood
why i come even enter canteen sef?

So you go buy food for me na i dey hungry after i make that statement. I use my last strenght na  grin

THE-AMAKA:

gosh, typical nairalanders for you.
cant even stay on topic before the color turns yellow.
na wa oooo!!
anyway its true what i said, some people in nigeria may not be aware of these beauty tips, and there aint nothing wrong with that.
so just shut the fuk up and back to the topic.

I have told you before you lack humility, respect and proper conduct in a public forum like a teen who is ready to learn something useful. Instead of you taking correction you here blabbing about going off-topic like you are not guilty of such in other threads. There in the USA where you  are i would take it from your statement that all the girls there are perfect when it comes to beauty tips?

Must you mention Nigeria in that statement? don't you realize you are degrading the girls there and the country? You are now insisting that you are right because some of them are not aware. The truth is some of them are not aware just like it is  obtainable in every other places but you have no reason to bash them like that.

So take correction and stop thinking you are confident about the fact behind your statement because you are just sounding arrogant.  The line between confidence and arrogance is very thin kid.  So learn from your mistake should it be necessary some other time.

EOD.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
how is that bashing them?
calm the hell down, you are taking one little thing and getting all mad over it.
thats not even how i meant it at all, so please just go away with all that shit.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by nellaluv(f): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
I love trouble cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Pharoh: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
No need to flog it any further, just take care i am out of it already.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by nellaluv(f): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2009
semid4lyfe:

All these confused Nollywood women sef. I'm wondering what will make her show different from others.
@ Semid4lyfe i didn't know u also gossip too. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. She's a super woman tongue.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Desola(f): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hey Ms. Amaka Whatsyourface, abeg dey look face o. Wetin do you? I say I no like, so leave it at that! We can't all be in the supporters club of your polyanna organization, you hear me so?

Nonsense and oporoko!
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by timpaker(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
Pharoh:

Thunder fire you for that statement wey you make so  angry angry

angry angry haba, what a bad way to defend  angry angry
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Pharoh: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
timpaker:

angry angry haba, what a bad way to defend  angry angry

Sometimes it is good to do it the Nigerian way grin No vex jare he don pass he no go happen again next time. smiley
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by oge4real(f): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
Pharoh:

Thunder fire you for that statement wey you make so angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You just made my day and may you reign long, Pharaoh! kiss
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Pharoh: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2009
oge4real:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You just made my day and may you reign long, Pharaoh! kiss

Thank you very much and you are very welcome, good to know i made your day. smiley
I will reign long on that throne even more than 3rd term self. tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by spikedcylinder: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2009
Lets see how she'll the differ from the gazillion other boring shows.
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by cvibe: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
Miss this miss that, reality this reality that, talk show this talk show that!
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Kunbee: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2009
nellaluv:

I love trouble cheesy cheesy

No wonder undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by DeepSoul(f): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
Pharoh:

[size=12pt][color=#990000]Thunder fire you for that statement wey you make so angry angry

With this comment and with ur profile pic, I'm so totally in love with you

Nezed:

Thank God she has a natural-beautiful smile unlike that 'Moments wiv Mo' Lady, Whatever her name.

Some people can sha talk rubbish. How does a "natural-beautiful" smile add to anything? And besides, stop bashing Mo Abudu. She's doing a very wonderful job. Have you actually sat down to listen to any of her shows? You could learn a thing or two you know!

THE-AMAKA:

The closest I can come to in following Pharoh's 'footsteps' is "THINK B4 U TYPE"
So, women in 9ja arent aware they should wash their faces, drink enough water and get enough sleep? LWKMD.
Inta-net. Chai. What shall we not see![/color]
[/size]
Re: The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson by Pharoh: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2009
Deep Soul:

With this comment and with your profile pic, I'm so totally in love with you

If you don't see me anymore on Nairaland just know you are the one that made me to run MAD smiley.

Deep Soul:

[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600]
The closest I can come to in following Pharoh's 'footsteps' is "THINK B4 U TYPE"
So, women in 9ja arent aware they should wash their faces, drink enough water and get enough sleep? LWKMD.
Inta-net. Chai. What shall we not see!

I would have gone the same route like you in correcting her but i know her very well. I have been civil with her in the past when correcting her but just felt like throwing a slight rebuke at her this time before correcting her. You can see from her replies to me that she doesn't take correction easily.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spatacus (blood And Sand) / TSTV Installation In Picture / FLASHBACK: The All Time Kids Classic “seven Lucky Kids”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.