Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" (8138 Views)

Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Brother Don jazzy is now the Don of the bad gangs

He uploaded this photo and captioned

Safe mode should incase I try to want come and form vex sometimes. Automatic anger override button. (After all fight is not good)

Might that be his MISS RIGHT or "come and collect" girl?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNuMeHABvke/

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Theoritical(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
this old baba think he is still a boy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Theoritical:
this old baba think he is still a boy

Bro, when a lady touches your cassava, you will be tempted to write anything that comes to your mind without thinking twice. Ask lalasticlala grin

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by syndrum(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
All I can see is a man's hand holding the wheel.... Abeg mo na go rent a room ..Bolaji is not in the car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Sandydayziz(f): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ouch!! Dis are y he doesn't wanna get married tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by iykekelvins(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Papa Wazzaldissss

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by duduade: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is embarrassing..

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by unapapadeycraze: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
ohk.
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by crisycent: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nobody dey date black girls again grin grin no wonder girls wan bleach die.
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by kheengjay(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Adonbelivit..... don jazzy e have join bad gang
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by mokaflex(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ladies pls use this.

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by devilmaycry: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2016
The cassava no big self ...
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by alatbaba1(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2016
bross j
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Emescot(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2016
See as the hand be like man own... Abi diz don jazzy na GAY?? ?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by pretydiva(f): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Don jazzy should leave these childish post 4 davido m wizkid undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by ameezy(m): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Ahhh shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by BossLadyF(f): 1:42am On Dec 08, 2016
I'm surprised Don J could post such. He's a man and not a boy. Anyways how can I forget we have matured babies grin grin

Have fun with bae but do it in a matured way. This is suppose to be your PRIVATE life.

You can be appealing(especially to your fans) without being revealing.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by gangwolf(m): 3:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Funny

In other news its my birthday

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by MrMontella(m): 3:52am On Dec 08, 2016
pretydiva:
Don jazzy should leave these childish post 4 davido m wizkid undecided
i taya for the old papa youngie!
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by yellowbeauty(f): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2016
this one na real cassava oo
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by johnstar(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Dis man stil dey bhave lyk kid
Hmm
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 08, 2016
I can't even understand what he wrote, does anyone care to explain?

E be like as the babe touch him _penis, him brain stop to function. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by segebase(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2016
When sextape leaks comes out now dem go say na Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by dayleke: 6:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by angelTI(f): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2016
I can bet that the guy is not Don J

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Don Jazzy's account must've been hacked shockedshocked
Can't believe He did this
But, incase He's the one:

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2016
angelTI:
I can bet that the guy is not Don J

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNuMeHABvke/

I know you are heart broken that your boo now has a boo. Click on that link then it will take you straight to his IG page tongue

Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Fynestboi
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Nbote(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2016
D kind of iranu dat so called matured men post online these days is becoming embarrassing. If dey're not standing in front of mirrors to display their morning erections, dey are posing in their swimming trunks to display wat happens afta staring at gals in the pool. If na woman post such now everyone would simply call her an olosho. I get there's d naughty side to everyone but why display such naughtiness in d public domain? After being bashed for such senseless post, dey'll all com to claim hacked account..

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by obo389(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2016
abeg make una leave story and stop all this 'he is too matured for this' shit. besides, is it on record that he is married ni? cant omo boi enjoy his life as a bachelor?
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Lemonade01(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Don baba Jay will be like cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Jakasibo(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2016
She won check whether e dey work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shares More Sexy Photos From Her 2015 Calendar / Ten Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Showed Off Major Cleavage / Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.