Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,384 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough (9939 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by mikejones007: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Just got married recently to my fiancee we are currently on honeymoon, before now we never had sex before, my wife is a strong christian. brethren I cant believe what I encountered. We never had sex before while dating. This my wife is a tigress in bed. She hugs me so tightly like her live depends on my John thomas. Uses her fingernails to press my back. At the same time biting my back with her teeth and all. my john thomas is nt small oh.

The way she even does her eyes and vibrates on the bed is something else. It is like she is possessed by a spirit. I find it too aggressive, my whole back with fingernails mark after sex.

I have actively been in 5 different sexual relationship , but have never seen something like this before.

It is just shocking, she is kind of very sensitive so i want to be careful on how i raise it with her.

To the guys in the house have you witnessed something like this?

Am not the aggresive type oh, i like to do it slow and steady with kisses and smoothing.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by herzern1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by ramaju: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
She is your wife and it is her right to demand it from you the way she wants it. Forget your slow and steady thing when she wants it hot. Give it to her, I say give to her before she starts looking for options. You what might follow if the option takes her to dream land.

26 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by SINZ: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is it just me? Or does anyone else find it difficult to see what the problem is here

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by ramaju: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
SINZ:
Is it just me? Or does anyone else find it difficult to see what the problem is here

Somebody is a weakling.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by 2dice01: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
oyea married men go satisfy thy wife in all ramification does says thy lord

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by syndrum(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Define Very Rough in nothing less than 8lines with appropriate diagram of pishure for more marks or likes....And if you're lucky, you might get more shares..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by SINZ: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
ramaju:

Somebody is a weakling.

A very weak man, I tell you. angry

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Triniti(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
bro give it to her the way she likes it, or do you want her to get it somewhere else?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by syndrum(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
2dice01:
oyea married men go satisfy thy wife in all ramification does says thy lord

Ifai slap you, which Lord? ...Landlord or who?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Triniti:
bro give it to her the way she likes it, or do you want her to get it somewhere else?
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by 2dice01: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
syndrum:
Ifai slap you, which Lord? ...Landlord or who?
k

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
My advise is try to adjust to her tempo, cos if u dont she may go out
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by misscrystals(f): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
u better give it to her the way she wants it... I nor fit shout

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by SINZ: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
misscrystals:
u better give it to her the way she wants it... I nor fit shout
You just registered today, you don dey show yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by alobright17(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op I experienced such in Uganda,to be frank if not for the fact the the lady was introduced to me by my very guy that based there I could've sent the lady off the hotel that late hour.Your post just reminded me of that slim like snake girl ,thank God she's not my wife or girlfriend.

In your own case I think you should try and show her the wounds,when she ask where you got that from,you should then explain to her exactly how hurt you feels each time she's hurting you during sex,but you've been keeping silent because you don't know how she will feel if you tell her that during sex,I think she'll feel sorry and maybe promise not to hurt you again then try tell her that you know she loses control and forgets herself due to the sweetness of the sex but you'll always remind her whenever she start that again.I think with this no one will feel bad.

Do not die in silent because most of them don't even know what they're doing,God gave you that mouth to bail yourself out in a situation like this.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Splinz(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
mikejones007:
Just got married recently to my fiancee we are currently on honeymoon, before now we never had sex before, my wife is a strong christian. brethren I cant believe what I encountered. We never had sex before while dating. This my wife is a tigress in bed. She hugs me so tightly like her live depends on my John thomas. Uses her fingernails to press my back. At the same time biting my back with her teeth and all. my john thomas is nt small oh.

The way she even does her eyes and vibrates on the bed is something else. It is like she is possessed by a spirit. I find it too aggressive, my whole back with fingernails mark after sex.

I have actively been in 5 different sexual relationship , but have never seen something like this before.

It is just shocking, she is kind of very sensitive so i want to be careful on how i raise it with her.

Am not the aggresive type oh, i like to do it slow and steady with kisses and smoothing.

Someone is definitely enjoying what she misses while she was dating.

Oga o... that woman is enjoying her conjugal right which ever way she pleases, and you owed her the responsibility of giving her rough as demanded!

Mbok, go do your job well.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by misscrystals(f): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2016
SINZ:
You just registered today, you don dey show yourself. grin
wetin person go nw
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Tell her to cut her finger nail if your story is true and your problem is solved.

26 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by alatbaba1(m): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2016
God iz ur strength.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by babseg(m): 12:20am On Dec 08, 2016
I wish I can explain or tell my own story on here embarassed
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by schumastic(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2016
IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS OP LYING, THE STORY DOESN'T ADD UP.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by jelil01: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2016
babseg:
I wish I can explain or tell my own story on here embarassed
ur wife is beating you?? Eyah sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Emescot(m): 12:41am On Dec 08, 2016
Na wa o... Dont ever do cowgirl style with her o, if not she will just break ur john thomas and ur eyes will open

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by shedy03(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2016
alobright17:
Op I experienced such in Uganda,to be frank if not for the fact the the lady was introduced to me by my very guy that based there I could've sent the lady off the hotel that late hour.Your post just reminded me of that slim like snake girl ,thank God she's not my wife or girlfriend.

In your own case I think you should try and show her the wounds,when she ask where you got that from,you should then explain to her exactly how hurt you feels each time she's hurting you during sex,but you've been keeping silent because you don't know how she will feel if you tell her that during sex,I think she'll feel sorry and maybe promise not to hurt you again then try tell her that you know she loses control and forgets herself due to the sweetness of the sex but you'll always remind her whenever she start that again.I think with this no one will feel bad.

Do not die in silent because most of them don't even know what they're doing,God gave you that mouth to bail yourself out in a situation like this.
correct.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by gentle136(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2016
guy bang her d way she like am......and if u think u need help call on me am very good in banging. Any type of banging I sabi grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 08, 2016
You're boring

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by LONJITARLE(m): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Big bro. shocked

Are you sure she is not hidding something from you?
Do you know who she was B4 she became a commited christian?.... Because this type of sexual expression does not come naturally ooo. Its learned....

Anyways sha you better man up and arrange that discussion with her before you end up in a medical facility soon, for who knows where she'll injure you next... undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by MrCork: 1:17am On Dec 08, 2016
mikejones007:

..wots her number? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by ButterFrost212(f): 1:24am On Dec 08, 2016
grin if she's not aggressive, you'll complain, now she's fire in bed, what every man would want you're complaining. Men sef, very complicated creatures.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 08, 2016
i had a gf back in the univ who used to tear my back with her nails when she climaxes.

my back still has some scars.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Fatten My Toddler? / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? / Your First Meeting With Your In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.