Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough (9940 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by obataala(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
ur wife is nt possess, iz jux d way she responds to ur stimulating her inside, nd probably d fingernails marks are jux involuntary wounds inflicted wen trying to fight heist of d pleasure, as she reaches her climax. count ursef lucky for havin a wonderful woman in her.
u never mentioned any bleeding in d process so it couldn't have been that bad, but get her to cut her nails and to keep it short at always, talk this with her.
U DONT HV ANY PROBLEM MY FRIEND!!!, GERRA HERE!.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by LifeIsSoEasy: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2016
The reason why it's important to discuss sex during courtship. That way you would know the kind of person your partner is in the bedroom.

Personally, I was thinking it's every man's dream to have a tigress in bed, no?

If she just lies there like a log, you would be the one to complain.

I just tire for human beings.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by mikejones007: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2016
LifeIsSoEasy:
The reason why it's important to discuss sex during courtship. That way you would know the kind of person your partner is in the bedroom.

Personally, I was thinking it's every man's dream to have a tigress in bed, no?

If she just lies there like a log, you would be the one to complain.

I just tire for human beings.

I think i prefer it when they moan quietly, you can still tell they are enjoying it.

This one behaves very wild oh
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by 5minsmadness: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
iChar:
Ma brother, learn to give it to Her haaaard with your face like this angry
grin
I don't know why but i found this post very funny. Still laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
She is enjoying her fine husband. How can you deny her when it is you that she desires? I don't like it rough but my husband does. He knows how to adjust himself. Adjust yourself sir.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by 5minsmadness: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Op, na the thing men dey search for all thier lives, with torchlight sef, na hin you dey reject with such impunity?
Chai, the world is indeed a mysterious place grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by 5minsmadness: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
donigspain:
I've had that experience and I can tell you it was not funny. The kids here shouting "you're a weakling" ain't seen nothing in life. Don't take them serious. In my case, my ex usually displays such aggression when she's climaxing. She would dig her nails into my neck bro while vibrating like cassava leaves in the wind. cry

We had to talk about it when I couldn't bear it anymore cuz the post-secx pain was unbearable. We settled for her to cut her nails. Though she still continued her clawing but there was very minimal bodily injury. I actually enjoyed the fact that she's expressive in bed... except the clawing part. grin

Have a heart-heart talk with your wife. Let her cut the nails. Don't make her feel bad though. Enjoy your marriage!
Spills beer...!
Ahahahahahahahahaahaa grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by NaeChris: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
My guy its time to change formation o. Show am say you sef sabi play her partern. Show am sef say you sef na rough rider.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Fatten My Toddler? / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? / Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.