Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Help Plz Dublin Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Plz Dublin Visa (1895 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Plz Dublin Visa by greall12(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2009
I got appeal for dublin VISA for insuffcient fund,
What is d minimum of balance must be in statement account for apply appeal
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2009
Your post isn't clear - what apple?
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by greall12(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2009
I apply for dublin Visa out come result was appeal due to insufficient of statement of account.

is anybody know the minimum account balance i must use to appeal for the statemant of account to resemmit for the appeal
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2009
Ah, got you.

Your application was declined, due to insufficient funds in your nominated account, and you're now appealing, right?
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by greall12(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2009
yes

what is minimum of account i must use to reply for appeal
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by Vicjustice: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
greall12:

I got apple for dublin VISA for insuffcient account ,
What is minum of balance must be in statment account for apply for appeal
The balance of your account is not necessarily the main reason your visa application was refused, it is more likely to be the level of your wages or salaries as well as the transactions that are displayed in your current account. Therefore, do not make the mistake of lodging money into your account for visa reason because, this act will definitely lead to refusal.
If you were refused visa for reason of insufficient fund, then, bear in mind that you're more of a genuine applicant than those who deposit huge amount of money in their accounts to enhance their applications. I advice you to give it up for now and then apply again when your financial situation is better because, as a genuine applicant you will be more likely to succeed than those who tried the money lodgement tricks. DO NOT LODGE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT because, if you do, they will definitely find out your dishonesty and refuse your application.
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by greall12(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2009
Thanks for this, advice
any other advice ??/ From other"s
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by hadexman(m): 4:30am On Nov 17, 2009
greall12:

I got apple for dublin VISA for insuffcient account ,
What is minum of balance must be in statment account for apply for appeal
greall12:

I apply for dublin Visa out come result was appeal due to insufficient of statement of account.

is anybody know the minimum account balance i must use to appeal for the statemant of account to resemmit for the appeal

Oh boy, See you wey wan go Dublin with this poor grammer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I tire for you my man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by dancewith: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2009
Insufficent funds wont be the only reason you were refused. I am sure they also said something like OB: Obligation to return to home country is not deemed sufficient OC: Observe The condition of the visa: that there exisit doubt you will observe the condition of the visa if granted

These are possible additional reasons they may have stated which you didnt tell us. so as you can see, it is not just about your finance but a combination of other factors. My advice is that you get more documentary proof of your social, economic and material ties to Nigeria to which you must return. If you have kids, add their birth certificates and school fees reciept to your application. Add you marriage cert too. Add your landed property docs plus shares statement/certificates. Finance must not necessarily be cash but cash and cash valuable items

Good luck!
Re: Help Plz Dublin Visa by greall12(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2009
Thanks very much for your advice.God bless you.
Need more advice plz

(1) (Reply)

What Caused Nepals Earthquake...blood / US Visa Refusal Under 214(B) / Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.