Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Is The YULETIDE In Your Area?? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Is The YULETIDE In Your Area?? (496 Views)

Yuletide Season, Social Activities in Anambra State (photos) / Happy Yuletide From The Norsemen Kclub International / Photos Of Christmas Celebrations and Events in your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is The YULETIDE In Your Area?? by Jokerman(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Created this topic to see how various areas are celebrating the yuletide...

My area in Lagos is just dry... e no be like December...

No light
No fireworks that we are accustomed to
Children aren't buying blom blom...
People ain't having round table celebration

Are we sure we are in the month of December??

What's wrong? Na so this papa don reduce the country to??

See how December dry... Harmattan no free come sef...

How is December in your area as compared to what we are used to??

angry
Re: How Is The YULETIDE In Your Area?? by Tocheagle(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2016
If you want to be in christmas mood, go to household of God church @ oregun ikeja , especially in the evening . Thats the best place to be .
Re: How Is The YULETIDE In Your Area?? by Divay22(f): 12:39am On Dec 08, 2016
here is 0.00%...haff tire abeg

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe-gentry Stuns In New Photos / . / My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.