Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] (35248 Views)

Fraudsters Use Lynxx's Picture To Defraud A US Pensioner Of $30K / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Lynxx Describes Naira And Dollar Difference With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2016
After a life of sin, women become religious.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Omolola1(f): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2016
#TeamCelebrityBornAgain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Our God is a patient God
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Mayflowa(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Sunnymatey:
So lgbo can now rest ba! . Dont be born again and see how hubby will fling you out of the window. Anyway, all women married to wealthy dud used to be born again you are not the 1st.

So true. Nearly all women married to wealthy husbands are all very spiritual? Any link as to this? Maybe they had it all and are now heavenly conscious or maybe to pray against invaders and canker-worms. Na wa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2016
But Lynxx came out to deny been born again Na. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by imoke1(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by alaskido(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Na story she dey talk. See as her lips dey red like fire point with all the different colours for eye shadow. If you really born again, we will know. it will show one day. No be to make announcement for radio, television and social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by five5star(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2016
askibee:

wait o I am not understanding....is it ur born again? y u dey hash fr d matter na

Na kingdom love o
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by FSMs: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2016
People don't need to be born again they Need to grow up

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Jimi23(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Born again so that ur husband too go turn born again and not cheat on u or dump ur arse for another woman? How many married men has Tonto Dike slept with? Now she want make her own husband dey do only her own punna. Born again indeed. Ahsawobrity. Kikikikiki
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Ricovendetta(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
You are born again because you are married to wealthy Man. Until divorce happens and the need to hustle resurfaces then we will know for sure whether this your teamcelebritybornagain na Original or gbanjo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Biodunoski(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Salvation is a deeply private and personal thing.

Kudos to her.
. Hmmmnnnn,kudos you say.......
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
justscorchone:
I'm working on rededicating my life to Christ ,I want to experience that peace that comes with it.things of this world don't move me anymore because I have been there and done that..probably not done 100% of what the world have to offer but the ones I have seen and taste,tasted sour and it's not something I will want to continually do,I only pray God gives me the strength to be steadfast and not to backslide back on sin.

God Bless you as you walk in faith

I was baptized years ago but didn't really start being born again till I moved back to Naija

be proud it's insurance on your life and protection for your dreams and ideas

There is peace and joy

I have saved lives by listening to his voice I have this friend who loves to hate me one day I went visiting now we we're both low on cash but the spirit said buy bread with the change he exclaimed why did you waste money on bread as usual I'm not hungry I smiled and after I left the next morning he called said he was hungry that it was the bread he remembered and ate.

I am no longer reckless in spirit serving God
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
solasoulmusic:

God Bless you as you walk in faith

I was baptized years ago but didn't really start being born again till I moved back to Naija

be proud it's insurance on your life and protection for your dreams and ideas

There is peace and joy

I have saved lives by listening to his voice I have this friend who loves to hate me one day I went visiting now we we're both low on cash but the spirit said buy bread with the change he exclaimed why did you waste money on bread as usual I'm not hungry I smiled and after I left the next morning he called said he was hungry that it was the bread he remembered and ate.

I am no longer reckless in spirit serving God

I'm not gon lie ,things of this world is attractive and glittering it really takes the grace of God to see the flaws and notice the forces controlling the world today. We shall overcome by God's grace.

NB. Just listened to your song. wink

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by ugotuf(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Jafar1:
PEOPLE JUST BECOMING BORN AGAIN AFTER ROUGH PAST, NOT BAD THOUGH
Yeah bros, JESUS only came for the bad guys not the good and sanctimonious ones.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
justscorchone:

I'm not gon lie ,things of this world is attractive and glittering it really takes the grace of God to see the flaws and notice the forces controlling the world today. We shall overcome by God's grace.

NB. Just listened to your song. wink
Amen Thank you.... smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
NaijaCelebrity:
Nigerian rapper, Lynxx has been preaching the gospel and it seems someone special was listening.

Popular Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has thanked Lynxx for helping her rededicate her life to God. She has given her life to Christ and she is not ashamed to say it.

The screen diva has now dedicated herself to charitable works and serves Christ at the same time. She made it more public after retweeting the words of Lynxxx that says serving God isn’t boring. Tonto took to gram and wrote:

Thank you so much Lynxx.Proud of You.. #TeamCelebrityBornAgains #Called by God #NOT ASHAMED TO SAY I AM SAVED #AM SAVED

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNqtC9hjvD4/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/singer-lynxx-helps-tonto-dikeh-become.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Ali Baba To Lepacious Bose: I Can Lift 350kg But Your Weight Is Different Matter / Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.