Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Bidah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bidah (1922 Views)

Can You Pray For The People Of Bidah After Their Death? / Shirk Bida And Ahlu Bidah / Bidah Citations From Quran And Sunnah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidah by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Tawhid Uluhiyah

so the people of makkah had solid belief in tawheed uluhiyah right?

1 Like

Re: Bidah by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

him being adamant is not the point here, but his good deeds that was still intact, once kufr enters a deed, it cancel it, to you bidah is kufr, so even if abu israil cant be called a kaafir because of that, at least his good deed(which is fasting) would've been canceled....

so why didnt the prophet cancel the good deed?

Av Answered it already... He wasn't pronounced kafir because all the conditions that makes one a kafir through bids wasn't complete in him.

He did what he did on ignorance.
He was corrected and he accepted and never repeated it again

He is not a kafir

Compare him to a sufi member
Reciting solatu fathi.
He was told rasulullah didn't recite it.and it wasn't part of Islam
He then understand that its true that reciting it is wrong and then intentionally go against the truth he knew because he follow his desire .

He is a kafir

Can you now see the difference?

That's why all bida is kufru and bida is not a sin.

And not all people doing bida is a kafir

People doing bidah and knows clearly that what he's doing is bida and insist on doing it is a Kafir
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

so the people of makkah had solid belief in tawheed uluhiyah right?

Yeah.. They knew Allah is one
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Av Answered it already... He wasn't pronounced kafir because all the conditions that makes one a kafir through bids wasn't complete in him.

He did what he did on ignorance.
He was corrected and he accepted and never repeated it again

He is not a kafir

Compare him to a sufi member
Reciting solatu fathi.
He was told rasulullah didn't recite it.and it wasn't part of Islam
He then understand that its true that reciting it is wrong and then intentionally go against the truth he knew because he follow his desire .

He is a kafir

Can you now see the difference?

That's why all bida is kufru and bida is not a sin.

And not all people doing bida is a kafir

People doing bidah and knows clearly that what he's doing is bida and insist on doing it is a Kafir

you clearly don't understand what you just quoted, which is the major problem you have, on this note, i rest my case.

i pray Allaah guide you to the truth, Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Bidah by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Yeah.. They knew Allah is one

smh......you are contradicting yourself, you first said, they worshipped other deities and now you are saying they believed strongly in ululiyah?

all i can do is weep for you.

anyway bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Bidah by Empiree: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Its better you stop following shehu and stop being a sufi bkoz Islam is against both
isn't clear now that you can't give logical answer? . You keep repeating yourself. I don't understand where following sheikh exist in my responses
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:
If you belief that there is no kafir among Muslims, You are a kafir.

Takfeeriyoon aka J A B A T A boy spotted!!!
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:
For you to understand your deen very well, listen to every sunnah scholar and follow whatever they tell you if they give you proof from Kitab wa sunna

Listen to jabata lectures, sharfdeen raaji, rasheed hasim,Abu ibeji, amubieya and other sunnah lecturers

LOL, he wan kiss ass by mentioning Dr. Sharaf Raji, Ustadh Amubeiya.... Pls don't mention salafis with takfeeri ppl, convicts in d same sentence pls. Jabata is a prospective convict, or was a convict in Misrah!!!!
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Empiree:
I just wanted him be left alone to exercise his right to post freely. Thats why i said that. I did not want him to stop posting should in case he felt guilty. Not bcus i agreed with him. I simply quietly follow and read his posts.

You can leave a virus alone on ur PC or phone and let it exercise it right ba?
Identifying a problem and solutioning it is better. Prevention is better than cure always.

If he creates a thread that is in line with kitab wa sunnah, I'm guaranteeing no derailing of his or any oda persons thread, if it is HAQQ, but BAATIL, laa.
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Its better you stop following shehu and stop being a sufi bkoz Islam is against both

Hmmm, looking at BIDIAist tackling each other is kinda fun!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bidah by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:

I need not say anything.... You a blattant lair and you like twisting issues. Better start listening to jabata ..

Better stop listening to Muhammad Ali Jabata's lectures, it leads to naar.

I'm sure you ya sef can be more knowlegdeable than him, I tell you. Jabata is a DIMWITTED, and has an HIJAB in his eyes and heart. He(Jabata) speaks OMO-ITAisly, not in a sunnah way!!

Allaah's help is to be sought.
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Laughing... Wahala wa o..

Now, when rasulullah told abu israil to talk and to leave under the sun, did he insist on not talking and not to leave under the sun that that is how he will worship Allah till he died

If he has refused rasulullah commands and insist that what he was doing was the correct way to worship Allah, DO YOU THINK RASULULLAH WONT PRONOUNCE HIM A KAFIR?

As muslims, answering hypothetical questions is a no-go for us. But again, this ur statement, I av a question too, "If he has refused rasulullah commands and insist that what he was doing was the correct way to worship Allah, DO YOU THINK RASULULLAH WONT PRONOUNCE HIM A KAFIR?"

Did rasulullaah call him a kafir??
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
AhluSunnah:

And you do believe in heresy..

Abu IBEJI will call amubieya kafir because he bow before he enter his car? Laughing.

Tawasul is what make Makkah people kafir.

Concerning the cases of sahabahs and somethings they did.... Abu israil case is also like the case of marwan. They made mistakes and we know its mistake because its against rasulullah teaching. They will have 1 reward because they tried and acted the way they understood it.

Besides is it marwan or abu israil Allab sent to us? Allah sent rasulullah, we must follow rasulullah.. Bringing up the case of abu israil and marwan and the likes are just petty excuse ...

Its very clear these days what bidah is and its rulings... If you did a bidah and you are corrected and you insist on doing it due to petty excuse used to follow your desire.. You a kafir.

Like so many of people using masbah dey do.. Dey always quote sheik uthaymeen and say sheik said we can use it. Na sheik uthaymeen Allah send to us? And the hadith sheik bring to suopor using of masbah is weak and sheik even said its sunnah to use hands that rasulullah command use hands.

guy stop talking jare, you are giving me stomach upset.
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

smh......you are contradicting yourself, you first said, they worshipped other deities and now you are saying they believed strongly in ululiyah?

all i can do is weep for you.

anyway bye bye.

Olodo ni e... I no suppose dey answer you xef..

Tawasul is worshiping other diety. And this doesn't mean they don't have clean tawhid in Uluhiyah.

If you understand fully what tawhid Uluhiyah means, you won't have problem understanding it with tawasul.

Tawsul means seeking Allah help through using someone or something as a medium. For example seeking Allah help with using rasulullah as a medium or a sheik .. But Makkah kufar then do use their idol as means of intercession... That's why they are kufar not because their tawhid Uluhiyah (oneness) is unpure
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2016
AhluSunnah:

Olodo ni e... I no suppose dey answer you xef..

Tawasul is worshiping other diety. And this doesn't mean they don't have clean tawhid in Uluhiyah.

If you understand fully what tawhid Uluhiyah means, you won't have problem understanding it with tawasul.

Tawsul means seeking Allah help through using someone or something as a medium. For example seeking Allah help with using rasulullah as a medium or a sheik .. But Makkah kufar then do use their idol as means of intercession... That's why they are kufar not because their tawhid Uluhiyah (oneness) is unpure

tawasul is worshiping other deities ba? continue.
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2016
lexiconkabir:

tawasul is worshiping other deities ba? continue.

You seems not to understand what worshipping other dietes are... And you refuse to learn from jabata or abu IBEJI or rasheed ashim... Toor .... If you refuse to learn, that's your problem..
Re: Bidah by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2016
AhluSunnah:

You seems not to understand what worshipping other dietes are... And you refuse to learn from jabata or abu IBEJI or rasheed ashim... Toor .... If you refuse to learn, that's your problem..

go and ask them what tawassul is, I won't tell you.

1 Like

Re: Bidah by Empiree: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jabata met set of alagidi grin

A secret footage of Jabata leaked. grin grin

So this is how he looks

He's going to curse whoever secretly recorded this shocked shocked shocked cry

Unfortunately, no decorum undecided undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRIw2pwSQFk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Allah's Original Bible? / POLL - 49% Of Naija Muslims Support Al Qaeda! / Consequences For Neglecting Solat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.