Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) (33121 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by numericalguy(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
By Jimitota Onoyume PORT HARCOURT—

Boyfriend to a female staff of Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, Miss Sophia Phillips Horsefall, and two others were, yesterday, arraigned at a Port Harcourt magistrate’s court by Department of State Services, DSS, for stabbing her to death after she had refused to make him, the boyfriend, her next-of-kin to her bank account as well as her refusal to give him one million (N1 million) he had demanded from her.

The accused, Sotonye Martin, Innocent Oluche and Wachukwu Ugochukwu committed the murder on November 8 this year.

Counsel to the DSS, Mr C. S. Eze, told the court that the first defendant, Mr. Sotonye Martin, lured the deceased, who he had a 13-year-old daughter for, to the house of the second defendant, Innocent Oluche, where he allegedly stabbed her to death. He claimed the first and second defendants later buried the deceased in a shallow grave, noting that they invited the third defendant, Wachukwu Ugochukwu, a spiritualist, to perform some rituals.

According to him, the accused were brought before the court on a three-count charge which included “stabbing to death with a jack knife and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 316 and punishable under Section 319 of the Criminal Code Law, Laws of Rivers State 1999.” The accused did not take plea. Chief Magistrate F. Alikor referred the casefile to the state Director of Public Prosecution, saying her court did not have jurisdiction to entertain matters over murder which was the second charge. She remanded the accused in prison custody and adjourned the matter indefinitely.

Elder brother to the deceased, Mr Amatu Phillips, while speaking to newsmen, alleged that his sister was murdered by the boyfriend of 13 years, Mr. Martin because of her wealth. He claimed she had some money in her account and confided in the boyfriend who later kept on pestering her for financial support.

According to him, after the sister had allegedly given him money several times, he came again demanding for N1 million which she refused. He alleged that the boyfriend later lured her to his friend’s house, offered her a fruit juice drink which, unknown to the sister, was drugged.

He alleged that when the boyfriend noticed that she was dizzy from effect of the drug, he stabbed her on the neck, demanding her ATM card and password. He claimed the boyfriend had before that day persuaded his sister to change the name of her next of kin on her bank details to his name.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/boyfriend-stabs-nddc-lover-to-death-for-refusing-to-make-him-next-of-kin-to-her-account/

You will always find an osu at the end of every evil in the country.

Nigeria belong to the Yorubas and Hausas while Yeebos are the osu people of Nigeria.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by adedayoa2(f): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2016
MAKABBEY:

I am a good guy....
I'm not disputing that, but such is life. You know as they say good guys ain't no fun. But I like good guys sha. cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2016
and some nairalanders will say NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!!! what will u say to this case if the lady was ur sister ?
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by ephi123(f): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:

fear God for 2mins and stop snatching FTC

its not Good grin

lmaooooo!! You too fear God nah cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Joemarvel(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Na by force to make person next of kin na so my sister wey old pass me dey disturb upadan to make her my next of kin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2016
OlivetBen:
That means he had already planned to kill her. If not why must he insist on her making him next of kin? undecided

That is a red flag she ignored if she watched Crime or any of these shows she will see that it is a standard red flag for murder cases

So sad may she RIP
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by victorazy(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2016
thorpido:
Where do women always meet these devils?
Women ought to be more logical and sniff out devils quickly.Why stay with an evil man for 13yrs?She didn't see the signs?

Some idiots made themselves accomplices to evil.You all deserve maximum sentence.

Yes! Women like men that utters sweet words, have big diks, they never like us that is cool, serious minded. They said we're boring, shy and bla bla, they needs someone that gingers them, now she has seen it.

I was nice to one babe until she needed to see more, I let her go and told her she will never see my type grin now she is back after escaping one wolf and now begging for me to come and marry her she can't live without me grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by chibuzorAbia: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2016
onward4life:
Oh my!!!

This is my type of lady..

RIP my love

Olorun eleda ngbo! My type gan gan!
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by LockDown69(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Lazy bastard! You will rot in jail, hope he gets life with no parole. angry
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by mkoabiola: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Wen babes date broke dudes
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2016
LorDBolton:
From her wristband na Redeem babe, her God Couldn't save her.

Oh I forgot...her parents love her but God loves her more,

Seun, isnt this enough reason to bring the unlike icon
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by radiance26(f): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2016
onward4life:
Oh my!!!
RIP my love
Hmm.....see them because of her millions abi? she is RIP now because of long....throat material minded guy like u.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by elneyo(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2016
onward4life:
Oh my!!!

RIP my love
u love her 2 d moon and back.... Abi
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Boyfriend for 13yrs and no proposal,R.i.p to her but damn...13yrs no be childs.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2016
solasoulmusic:

That is a red flag she ignored if she watched Crime or any of these shows she will see that it is a standard red flag for murder cases

So sad may she RIP

Sing let me hear
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by LorDBolton(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2016
careytommy7:

Seun, isnt this enough reason to bring the unlike icon

Isn't this enough to bring the 'block' icon so religious dummies like this can't quote me?
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Bojc7: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2016
softMarket:
why should she make the bastardized idiot her next of kin?

are u her Husband

All these would have been prevented if she learnt how to keep a ''secret" (bank details) secret!

RIP 2 her.
Only wish she is on d right (hand) side of d Father.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2016
justscorchone:

Sing let me hear

Good Morning grin
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by yedidiah(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2016
you think she is a complete fool? you have been eating for 13years without putting a ring on it yet you want her to make you her next of kin? But I wonder why...........lemme not say the rest
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Good Morning grin

Morning morning grin

Before I download your song,what genre of music is it?
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Some girls can be so blind by love dat they over look their bf errors until it's too late,rip to her, such a beauty cry
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
justscorchone:

Morning morning grin

Before I download your song,what genre of music is it?

I believe it's in the description
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
thorpido:
Where do women always meet these devils?
Women ought to be more logical and sniff out devils quickly.Why stay with an evil man for 13yrs?She didn't see the signs?

Some idiots made themselves accomplices to evil.You all deserve maximum sentence.

Mr Thorpido, good afternoon sir.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by 99foxxy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Later they say women are devils, what do you call this animal. He rot in jail idiot. Rip to the girlfriend.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by onward4life(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
radiance26:

Hmm.....see them
because of her millions abi?
she is RIP now because of long....throat material minded guy like u.

No its not true! Pls

Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by onward4life(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
elneyo:
u love her 2 d moon and back.... Abi

Guy you wouldn't understand.
Survived so many Stories to get here today.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Annalise(f): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kingbuhari:
if they see responsible, industrious , caring and hardworking guys like us, they will decline to have anything to do with Us.... but see how sheeply she fall for a tout, a nobody , a lazy fellow... Buhari is a cow... TUFIAKWA

You sound entitled like the murderer.
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
solasoulmusic:

I believe it's in the description

I will check you out
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Annalise(f): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
victorazy:

Yes! Women like men that utters sweet words, have big diks, they never like us that is cool, serious minded. They said we're boring, shy and bla bla, they needs someone that gingers them, now she has seen it.

I was nice to one babe until she needed to see more, I let her go and told her she will never see my type grin now she is back after escaping one wolf and now begging for me to come and marry her she can't live without me grin

So you're happy that someone got killed because you can't deal with rejection?
Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Annalise:

You sound entitled like the murderer.

Re: Boyfriend Stabs NDDC Lover To Death For Refusing To Make Him Next-of-kin (photo) by Annalise(f): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=Kingbuhari post=51743175][/quote]

This explains my point even better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.